3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Beckhams3Fingers

@richierich said...

Well, we can trade tips then. Because the NFL is my best sport in DFS. lol

This shit… my god.

It’s embarrassing. It’s not like I just don’t cash. I finish near the back end of cash games probably the majority of the time. haha. It’s a joke

I’m the same way with NFL LOL! It’s gotten to the point where I won’t even play NFL anymore, as much as it pains me. It doesn’t matter who I draft, they get hurt or don’t see touches they should.

• MrPerfekt7

Wow so a Thunder stack is currently the play right now.
    So Carmelo decided to play tonight

• emnj69

nobody will play zbo next game and he will drop 50 fantasy points too

• Bnett2210

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

NFL is 100x worse. I can cash easily in NBA on a nightly basis. If you need tips, just ask :D

I can’t win a single dollar in NFL to save my pathetic life though.

I’m the complete opposite, I routinely cash most contest I play for NFL, but for NBA I’m always on the same page as most people for the right plays, but the rest falls apart and I been struggling to consistently cash.

• sgumike

I fell hook line and sinker on the late breaking “”(player-popup #jordan-bell)Jordan Bell”:/players/jordan-bell-37877 is starting” news

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Bnett2210 said...

I’m the complete opposite, I routinely cash most contest I play for NFL, but for NBA I’m always on the same page as most people for the right plays, but the rest falls apart and I been struggling to consistently cash.

I only play NBA GPPs. No cash games for me.

• Prince0024

I swear fuck Zac Randolph

• emnj69

nfl sure guys can get hurt in game but at least when u submit your line up there is not a chance a guy decides to take the night off-

• Bnett2210

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I only play NBA GPPs. No cash games for me.

Yea that’s about 95% of all I play for NBA…even had a bad run on cash games here lately. I win an build back up through NFL to only piss it away in NBA lol

• sox9

Near the half and Ingles and Rubio both scoreless

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea that’s about 95% of all I play for NBA…even had a bad run on cash games here lately. I win an build back up through NFL to only piss it away in NBA lol

I work up my bankroll little by little during the week on NBA, then waste it on Sunday.

• emnj69

@Prince0024 said...

I swear fuck Zac Randolph

yep I only did one line up tonight as I didnt like the mixed slate today but wanted to watch some games I put in zbo in tonight last minute I did not like his game logs but thought I would get at least 20 points out him never thought a zero would be coming my way

• tom14cat14

@Bnett2210 said...

If you look at the DK stats they say the top 1% players earn 46% of the winnings with 25% of the entries. The next 49% of players win 8% the remaining 50% win 44%. I am guessing most of us here are not top 1% so we overall donate over the long haul.

• balladamus

So how does Ingles go from being a very active player overall to doing absolutely nothing tonight? How does variance strike that damn hard…

• byo34

I have Ola and Mitchell and these last 6 mins were great, Favors only other guy I have going in this game alongside those 2. So far so good!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

• knauta29

Wow Rubio this is why I never pick you (and every time I do you ALWAYS suck)…I had a better chance with jwuan evans smh

• sox9

@tom14cat14 said...

If you look at the DK stats they say the top 1% players earn 46% of the winnings with 25% of the entries. The next 49% of players win 8% the remaining 50% win 44%. I am guessing most of us here are not top 1% so we overall donate over the long haul.

The top 1% are guys that do this for a living=pros or sharks. Most of us are casual players (I’ll put up $10-$15 every couple nights) just to make the games a bit interesting. In 3 years I am roughly plus or minus a few hundred by the end of the year.

• apatojay

@balladamus said...

So how does Ingles go from being a very active player overall to doing absolutely nothing tonight? How does variance strike that damn hard…

He could still get his 20 fantasy points. If you look he hasn’t scored more then 10 points in like a month.

• Beckhams3Fingers

One thing I will say, once I stopped trying to fire single bullets, or like 2, 3, 4, 5 entries in GPPs… and went full on MAX entries, I started to seeing positive ROI. There’s just no way you’re going to be profitable long term if you aren’t max entering GPPs. You may get lucky with a LU once in a while, but 99% of the time you won’t be cashing.

I max enter the .25 juke and the $1. Build a core of 3, 4, 5 players, then create 20 LU variations. Now and then I will fire a single bullet in a higher entry GPP, like $8, because I want that life-changing $50K score… and I’m always reminded of why I don’t do it often LOL

• TheRyanFlaherty

Joe Ingles makes me sad : (

• apatojay

@byo34 said...

I have Ola and Mitchell and these last 6 mins were great, Favors only other guy I have going in this game alongside those 2. So far so good!

Jealous. I had a Favors/Blake lineup but I took it out. That Mitchell/Oladipo play is looking sexy right now.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Some people say you play GPPs to win. I don’t necessarily agree with that philosophy. If I see 3x, 4x return with max entries in the .25 juke, that’s a legit successful evening for me. Of course I want that 1st place score (got one a month ago), but realistically, I“m hoping for minimum 3x ROI to build my roll and eventually move up in buy-in.

• Bnett2210

Yeop it would probably be a safe guess that most donate over the long haul lol. I used to just play a lot of the smaller 5-10$ DU contest like 4-5 entries to try An cover any GPP losses, but with A bad streak going on the DU’s right now, its starting to show a lot more in the bankroll lol

• byo34

@apatojay said...

Jealous. I had a Favors/Blake lineup but I took it out. That Mitchell/Oladipo play is looking sexy right now.

Rest of my LU has some definite risks. Reed, PJ Tucker, Tyrone Wallace but also Lou Will and Eric Gordon.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).