3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Prince0024

@emnj69 said...

yep I only did one line up tonight as I didnt like the mixed slate today but wanted to watch some games I put in zbo in tonight last minute I did not like his game logs but thought I would get at least 20 points out him never thought a zero would be coming my way

I only put in one lineup as well and he single handedly crushed my lineup…and he usually does well against okc..wtf such a piss off

• cjs5555

draymond got an outside shot at the 3×2

• blackj414

Rostered Rodney Hood tonight. Now I understand why hes so disliked on here lol

• yisman

Ingles and Jefferson must be getting Jarrett Jacked

• Sleepyfloyd16

Zero points and zero assists. Good game, Rubio.

• sox9

Ingles is a fukcing disgrace

• TheRyanFlaherty

I hate Joe Ingles so much

• P0key

Joe “Mr. Consistency Ingles!!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Put in Bell for Reed because I didnt know if he was starting or not. Looking like a fatal mistake for my lineups. smh

• Bnett2210

The one damn time I go with anyone from Utah other than Mitchell, I get burned lol. I don’t like playing anyone except Mitchell and the occasional Favors play, but have some Hood, Ingles, ISO Joe, and Rubio 1-2 of them in every lineup and there the only ones that have less than 26 in every lineup lol. At least Draymond picked it up after slow start.

• sox9

Interestingly Draymond contributing enough in the second half to not hurt you. He won’t win you an entry but won’t lose it for you either. Ingles will. Ingles putting a near goose egg in the roster slot. That is a killer, playing one man down vs. the field

• hawgfan

Only 80 people below me out of 12K, man I am good at this shit

• sox9

Update: Ingles and Rubio still scoreless

• sgumike

@sox9 said...

Game nearly two-thirds over and not a single rebound for Ingles.

Irony at it’s best…..Ingles was the #1 SF in the Phan Fantasy Labs model today and #7 overall player on the entire slate.

• elmore0631

The IT fade is getting reallly, realllyyyy lucky

• Beckhams3Fingers

@sox9 said...

Update: Ingles and Rubio still scoreless

And Hood can still eat a dick.

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

Put in Bell for Reed because I didnt know if he was starting or not. Looking like a fatal mistake for my lineups. smh

Sameeeee

• sox9

Ingles 0 REBS and has take one shot the whole game, one—-oh yeah he missed it

• someclevername

@hawgfan said...

Only 80 people below me out of 12K, man I am good at this shit

lol been there

• mbunner23

I don’t understand Ingles. Dude is right at value 90 percent of his games.

• cjs5555

@sox9 said...

Interestingly Draymond contributing enough in the second half to not hurt you. He won’t win you an entry but won’t lose it for you either. Ingles will. Ingles putting a near goose egg in the roster slot. That is a killer, playing one man down vs. the field

idk….draymond at 6x on DK with a few minutes left….2 more assists to triple double….

• balladamus

I just don’t understand it. Is Ingles sick or something? Sigh…well going to stop complaining about it. Maybe something happened in his family. You never really know. On to tomorrow…

• scott33

Where’d the Dray haters go? Might get a 50 burger

• Bnett2210

Have one lineup I got lucky with no Jazz in it besides Mitchell and have Love, Klay, Draymond with Juwan, Gerald, Gordon, Wallace left so need a miracle unless Rubio or Ingles get there talent back from the Monstars or whatever happened to it.

• Kanner88

Lmao …. true story

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).