3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Looks like a Robert Covington kind of day.

• thirdstringtalent

Fade Bron or RWB?

• specvspeed03

Im just gonna leave this here and you guys can thank me later….

Jakob Poeltl.

• bjacksonibew

@thirdstringtalent said...

Giannis isn’t returning value…

That’s why he’s a good play, 66 last time he played vs. WIZ, which would be 6.5x on his current salary of 10,200, and on top of that Wiz cant guard that position

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@specvspeed03 said...

Im just gonna leave this here and you guys can thank me later….

Jakob Poeltl.

Based on what? The matchup? Don’t play Poeltl

• byo34

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone like this stack? Bledsoe/Giannis/Gortat/Beal

Welp I have a LU with Middleton/Wall/Henson/Gortat. Looks like we are in competition!

• mbunner23

I like Otto Porter today a lot. Don’t like paying up for anybody though, I guess Porzingis is in a good spot but worried about the back to back.

• elmore0631

Is Kawhi supposed to play?

• tmarohl

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone like this stack? Bledsoe/Giannis/Gortat/Beal

No. The only player I like in that grouping is Gortat.

• indyjlj

@apeterson8809 said...

Looks like a Robert Covington kind of day.

What has been going on with his minutes?

• tmarohl

@bjacksonibew said...

That’s why he’s a good play, 66 last time he played vs. WIZ, which would be 6.5x on his current salary of 10,200, and on top of that Wiz cant guard that position

I said this yesterday, but I will say it again. Giannis usage is way down since Brogdon entered the starting lineup 4 games ago. Hasn’t even hit 40 DK or FD points in that time. He should be priced about $7,500 based on current usage.

• thirdstringtalent

With RWB at 12.2k on FD…it will be “Stud” and duds.

• thirdstringtalent

@tmarohl said...

I said this yesterday, but I will say it again. Giannis usage is way down since Brogdon entered the starting lineup 4 games ago. Hasn’t even hit 40 DK or FD points in that time. He should be priced about $7,500 based on current usage.

Yup^^^^

• yisman

I wish Charlotte/Detroit was included on the DK slate.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I like Otto Porter today a lot. Don’t like paying up for anybody though, I guess Porzingis is in a good spot but worried about the back to back.

How often do young players just outright suck ass on the backend of a b2b just because it’s a b2b 0_o

• KindGuy

@yisman said...

I wish Charlotte/Detroit was included on the DK slate.

Word. Tobias was gonna EAT.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

amazing how things change

like 2 weeks ago he had 50+ FP in every game this season

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

Na he’s just OVERRATED.

• mbunner23

@elving188 said...

How often do young players just outright suck ass on the backend of a b2b 0_o

Not sure but Kristaps complaining about being tired is worrisome. He’s never been the go to guy for his team yet, until this year. I need to check his back to back numbers.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Na he’s just OVERRATED.

Who isn’t? Lol

• Genghis_Khan

@elementasrat said...

Na he’s just OVERRATED.

How dare you? ABC is the greatest human being alive. If he was born in this country and thus eligible he’d be President of the United States now.

• draggin49

Hmmm will Brooklyn manage to not get blown out lol. They’ve been so bad of late

• VillianFan09

It says Lowry plans on playing today. To me that sounds like minutes restriction of he will see how he feels during the game. Would Beal and Johnson be a better starting point then?.

• specvspeed03

@elving188 said...

Based on what? The matchup? Don’t play Poeltl

J-Val vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 12.6/Avg mins 18

Poeltl vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 28.2/Avg mins 20

Yep. Don’t play him.

• Genghis_Khan

Here’s to waiting around all day for deandre news in that stack-a-licious late game.

Luc and Black already probable and further diluting the HOU frontcourt mess.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).