3:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 205
    3:00 PM EST : New York ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    3:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 207
    5:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at Cleveland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thirdstringtalent

@elving188 said...

Who isn’t? Lol

• bjacksonibew

@tmarohl said...

I said this yesterday, but I will say it again. Giannis usage is way down since Brogdon entered the starting lineup 4 games ago. Hasn’t even hit 40 DK or FD points in that time. He should be priced about $7,500 based on current usage.

I see where you are coming from now, mins have been trending down as well good call I might have 1 share now just in case

• monarch

Is BKN on a B2B2B?

• elmore0631

@specvspeed03 said...

J-Val vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 12.6/Avg mins 18

Poeltl vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 28.2/Avg mins 20

Yep. Don’t play him.

Could be a sneaky play…
    but

2 of those 3 games were blowouts…. and 2 of those 3 games Embiid didn’t play… although personally if one is on the court Poeltl may match up with embiid better… although i could see ibaka on him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@specvspeed03 said...

J-Val vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 12.6/Avg mins 18

Poeltl vs Philly this year in 3 games:
    Avg fps 28.2/Avg mins 20

Yep. Don’t play him.

Exactly. I’m not playing either. Embiid is where its at

• KindGuy

@mbunner23 said...

Not sure but Kristaps complaining about being tired is worrisome. He’s never been the go to guy for his team yet, until this year. I need to check his back to back numbers.

Hey, mbunner, I know you’ve been inviting me to these forum contests on DK but I only play GPPS, sorry. Bankroll is also kinda low so I need to be careful with my bankroll management! Maybe if I get it higher, I’ll start playing with you guys…..

• MrPerfekt7

@elving188 said...

I’m glad it’s not lol. doesn’t seem like a lot of fantasy goodness. rarely anyone ever outside of tyreke for MEM..and who knows wtf walton is doing outside of lonzo n randle..maybe ingram

I just wanted to lock in Drummond lol

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@yisman said...

I wish Charlotte/Detroit was included on the DK slate.

Pretty sure you are the first person in history to utter that sentence. Well done.

• Trippyhippy

Why doesn’t the optimizer have the Cleveland or Thunder game? It says five-game slate early but it’s only showing three games

• pick6er

Not sure if i’m the only one, but I feel like this early only slate is very ugly. Just wish I knew what NYK were doing going on b2b following OT. Philly kind of scares me because they’ve been off for I think 7 days? Hope they’re not rusty but they should be very well rested, atleast.

• TeamTarek

guys is acy again starting? love him for 3500 against Kanter

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Na he’s just OVERRATED.

And you are still “slow”

• Trippyhippy

Nevermind

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Trippyhippy said...

Why doesn’t the optimizer have the Cleveland or Thunder game? It says five-game slate early but it’s only showing three games

Because those games are on the late slate not the early.

• MrPerfekt7

All aboard the Jarrett Jack train

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Zeller is probable. And even if he wasn’t, “love” is a strong word ha

• jglumsic

Lol lakers just signed Gary Payton II. Must be getting ready to trade clarkson

• mbunner23

@elementasrat said...

Hey, mbunner, I know you’ve been inviting me to these forum contests on DK but I only play GPPS, sorry. Bankroll is also kinda low so I need to be careful with my bankroll management! Maybe if I get it higher, I’ll start playing with you guys…..

Sounds good.

• deerosa

@TeamTarek said...

I think Zeller is probable today.

• americanpaleale

@Srogers96 said...

I’ve targeted SGs against bucks 80 % time and they don’t fail me. MIL has struggled against SG’s this year

I’ll take Porter, who has historically lit up the Bucks, for $2K less than Beal.

• tmarohl

@jglumsic said...

Lol lakers just signed Gary Payton II. Must be getting ready to trade clarkson

They were going to sign Jamil Wilson last week but that fell through. Clarkson will be traded, but I don’t think that is why they signed Payton. They probably signed Payton to Vander Blue’s open 2 way contract as they cut him last week.

• RiskyBiscuits

Randy. H2H today? early slate, or Main, You choose.

• Smallchimp

Am I crazy to feel a LeBron fade tonight? I don’t know what kind of variables have changed from last match up with the Warriors, but in their last meeting he only produced 0.85 points a minute at an above season average 40 minutes for 34 DK points. His points, blocks, rebounds, and assists were lower than average as well, with usage fairly consistent with his average usage and his price at about the same as last time. Both in his last 5 and last 10 games, he hasn’t been performing as well as earlier in the season either, failing to miss value 6 out of the last 10 appearances.

• tmarohl

@americanpaleale said...

I’ve targeted SGs against bucks 80 % time and they don’t fail me. MIL has struggled against SG’s this year

Who are these shooting guards that have lit up the Bucks, outside of that one Derozan game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).