• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6 ) at Philadelphia ( -6 ) —- T: 231.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Atlanta ( 9 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

@monarch said...

Jaylen Adams

pls stop

• vick325

Bledsoe, Dunn or Ball?

• jtkucheck

@monarch said...

Jaylen Adams, Bembry, Huerter, Prince

I don’t really think of Bembery/Huerter as facilitators, and Prince is limited to 15 minutes, most of which should come at the 3.

Who is Jaylen Adams?

• ScofieldReturns

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think james johnson could extra run tonight? won’t they need him to try and defend giannis?

that’s what happened last game, but this game is in milwaukee with blowout potential

• monarch

@TeamTarek said...

pls stop

What are you talking about?

• captainwacky

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think james johnson could extra run tonight? won’t they need him to try and defend giannis?

That makes sense to me.

• monarch

@jtkucheck said...

I don’t really think of Bembery/Huerter as facilitators, and Prince is limited to 15 minutes, most of which should come at the 3.

Who is Jaylen Adams?

They aren’t facilitators but capable of dribbling the ball up the court and initiating offense. They have all done it before.

Kevin Chouinard

@KLChouinard
    9m9 minutes ago
    More
    Omari Spellman will start at center. Jaylen Adams will see time as backup PG.

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
    Reply Retweet Like Direct message

• chrisbanas

Are we trusting Spellman will play? I still really like Len

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chrisbanas said...

Spellman will play for sure. How many minutes and how effectively is an entirely different thing.

• jtkucheck

@chrisbanas said...

Spellman will play, but how long before a Hawks big is in foul trouble and Len has to come in?

I’m guessing not all that long.

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

Spellman will play for sure. How many minutes and how effectively is an entirely different thing.

2 fouls trying to defend Westy to Adams within 2 minutes, and Len comes in…

• tmarohl

@jtkucheck said...

Spellman will play, but how long before a Hawks big is in foul trouble and Len has to come in?

How many minutes into Len’s first stint in the game will it take for him to pick up three fouls?

• Jonas137

@tmarohl said...

How many minutes into Len’s first stint in the game will it take for him to pick up three fouls?

He isn’t starting against Adams, so, a while I’d say

• vick325

Need some help finishing my lineup guys. Down to Turner/Bledsoe or Adams and either Ball or Dunn. Adams is super consistent but playing gpp and turner/bled have the higher ceiling. Am I wrong here?

• jtkucheck

I mean, they are having him come off the bench likely to avoid specifically that, so hopefully he is able to avoid foul trouble against a backup big.

Also, if he’s only supposed to play 25 minutes (most of which staggered away from the starters), are they really going to bench him if he picks up a quick couple of fouls?

• Idontknow

“Lonzo will be on you tonight”

• draggin49

@jtkucheck said...

Nothing but a gut feeling but the way stuff usually goes , Len will probably go off at low ownership and troll everyone now that he isn’t starting

• dcsports21

@jtkucheck said...

Can anyone legitimately play the 1 for Atlanta besides Trae Young tonight?

I think Dorsey could

• Benf15harp

@Idontknow said...

“Lonzo will be on you tonight”

All da Lon-Z0 got 1 25 cent piece tonight

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s interesting though, because at least from what I’ve seen the buzz was he looked good against the Jazz and earned another shot. Not direct quotes from the coach, but beat writers so doesn’t mean a lot.

Also interesting is that Portis, and Marshon Brooks were held out of that game against the Jazz.

• mbunner23

It’s gonna be an Alex Len game.

• dcsports21

If there was a blow up spot for Westbrook this is it. I’m gonna call it and say he has a triple double tonight

• tianyihe

@dcsports21 said...

If there was a blow up spot for Westbrook this is it. I’m gonna call it and say he has a triple double tonight

Hahaha he’s averaging a triple double on the season and have 5 triple doubles in his past 10, really going out on a limb with this call huh?

• Benf15harp

@dcsports21 said...

😂

• mbunner23

@dcsports21 said...

That’s not really going out on a limb since he averages a triple double…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).