7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 236
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Well this is going to be an Interesting slate. Probably just spend up at Center then everyone else is gonna be in the median today. Im tired of getting burned but these high priced players who are in great spots and barely hit 5x. With the main players being over 10K you need at least 65-70 out of them and hope your scrub goes off. Oh well. Lets see which ways I can lose more money today on FD

• Bodiaz36

Slate seems pretty cut and dry at first glance, which means my lineups will have disastrous results. Kemba Walker is too cheap on FD at 6700, playing at home in a nice matchup. Also, hard not to go back to SGA although I’m sure will be chalky. And if there’s ever a day to roster the Joker, could be today against Cha. I never play him as he usually disappoints relative to salary. Will Barton in a nice spot too…Good luck, I think tonight will go better for us all!

• Tsrobertson

As a Nuggets fan I’m hoping Murray and Harris are out and building heavy around that game.

They haven’t been the same team defensively lately as they were to start the year and have a tendency to play down to teams. Perfect example Cleveland beating them last week.

I think Charlotte can keep it close and should be an up tempo game.

Early build has Barton and Jokic, then running it back with graham, bridges and PJ.

Obviously barring injury news that may change but I feel all five of those guys could get decent run and not really punting with cheap options which have been hit or miss lately.

• monarch

Up tempo game?

It has the lowest implied total and Charlotte is last in pace and Denver is third to last. Now slower games do not hurt Joker but he is priced near his ceiling which makes him less attractive. I believe Murray and Harris play as Malone lighten their load with a couple of days off. Murray is obviously hurting which has led to Joker doing more on the floor of late.

• Ndepompei

is Bertans back to getting his regular minutes tonight?

• Ace15

Interested in Butler, D Jones, OG feels cheap, BErtans based on minutes. ALso on FD JErami Grant feels like a free square.

• Ace15

On FD PF has way too many cheap guys. Kuzma, Bjelica, Grant, Bertans and Lauri @5.1K. Yes I“m going there again

• Tsrobertson

@monarch said...

Up tempo game?

It has the lowest implied total and Charlotte is last in pace and Denver is third to last. Now slower games do not hurt Joker but he is priced near his ceiling which makes him less attractive. I believe Murray and Harris play as Malone lighten their load with a couple of days off. Murray is obviously hurting which has led to Joker doing more on the floor of late.

I understand that, but again with the Nuggets playing a much inferior opponent it’s not the same.

They gave up 111 in a loss to Cleveland at home this last Saturday. They’ve also lost at home to Atlanta this year as well…

Like I said they have a tendency to play down to the opponent.

• monarch

@Tsrobertson said...

I understand that, but again with the Nuggets playing a much inferior opponent it’s not the same.

They gave up 111 in a loss to Cleveland at home this last Saturday. They’ve also lost at home to Atlanta this year as well…

Like I said they have a tendency to play down to the opponent.

I agree with that but I am confused how that makes two of the slowest teams play fast

• got9forya

Hate the Center position today. I want to play Jok. To expensive i think on FD. Can Capela come back to life and play a great Back to Back match-up where he should dominate. Really liking Bryant against the worst team against the Center position or will Mahinmi keep getting more run. Damn Decision on FD and not making it easy

• Tsrobertson

@monarch said...

I agree with that but I am confused how that makes two of the slowest teams play fast

The same way it did with Cleveland last Saturday.

Less fundamental, more bad shots taken. More turnovers leading to fast break points. Basically the Nuggets not taking the game seriously on the defensive end because they’ve already counted the win before the game starts.

I know what you’re saying about the stats not saying it, but it’s just something this team has done the last year and a half under Malone.

• WhiteyJones8

I need some random injuries or this feels like the kind of slate I should sit out. I probably won’t but I should sit out.

That said, who do we like today?

Got any of them Okobo value plays?

• gerzez1212

Okobo makes me sick

• TheRealPeebs

Okobo value plays… ugh. Although in the DK contests I played last night he was in 60-75% of the LUs so at least we weren’t the only ones taking it on the chin…

Liking the (relatively) cheap Washington bigs on DK today against the porous Chicago interior D.

• charara1224

Are bertans and Bryant going back to their normal minutes today?

• TheRealPeebs

Bertans minutes trending up, seems like he’s probably headed for 27-30 minutes tonight. Good point on Bryant though, he will likely be limited, played 15 in his first game back so probably 20 minutes or so tonight. Still like Bertans even if he’s capped at around 30 but Bryant maybe not so much.

• monarch

What’s the allure with Bertans? He seems to be getting mentioned a lot here so far

• Herf

I understand that Washington’s defense sucks, but Zach LaVine @ $9,300 on DK? He might get 4x value, but that’s it. Awful pricing.

Jaylen Brown on the other hand is in a decent spot @ $6,500.

Okobo and Oubre did some god awful things to my lineups yesterday.

• dominicanpapi

@Herf said...

I understand that Washington’s defense sucks, but Zach LaVine @ $9,300 on DK? He might get 4x value, but that’s it. Awful pricing.

Jaylen Brown on the other hand is in a decent spot @ $6,500.

Okobo and Oubre did some god awful things to my lineups yesterday.

He’s 1K less on FD, all over that vs. Washington.

• got9forya

@monarch said...

What’s the allure with Bertans? He seems to be getting mentioned a lot here so far

Coming off injury. This will be his 3rd Game Back. Min were 21 then 25. Hoping for at least 30 tonight. Last time he played Chicago he played 36 min and scored 40.9 FD points. Great perimeter shooter when he gets it going not to forget he also rebound. Not to many Assist though. With all that mentioned he is only 5K on FD

• Herf

@dominicanpapi said...

He’s 1K less on FD, all over that vs. Washington.

He can get some bleals on FD to make it worth while and $8,300 seems more reasonable for sure. I just don’t know if he can pull off a 60 Burger DK style.

• Ace15

My god FD pricing is so soft….How do you not lock in Brogdon. wayyyy too cheappp

• hiserrot

will Kyrie play tonight? he is hella cheap on DK

• superjon

Rolling the dice on Beal. I can’t seem to find anything yet about his minutes. He only played 27 last time, but if there’s even a small chance he sees 30+, then 7700 on FD is worth the risk.

• Ace15

@superjon said...

Rolling the dice on Beal. I can’t seem to find anything yet about his minutes. He only played 27 last time, but if there’s even a small chance he sees 30+, then 7700 on FD is worth the risk.

Yes sir, am too rolling the dice on Beal. To cheap for usage and upside. Gets the Lavine effect too.

I actually think tonight is the PJ Tucker play, not yesterday night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).