7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 236
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

@Herf said...

Chandler Parsons not only has jacked up knees, now he was in a car accident and is in concussion protocol. After he left Houston and got that huge contract that has crippled the Memphis Grizzlies for years, he now still can’t get on the floor to play. Between him and John Wall that’s a ton of wasted money.

I agree as a Wizards fan, but I still have faith that Wall will atleast come back strong…..Have you seen some of the video of him in practice?
    https://twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1216789991592005633?s=20

• mrmogz

@rocketman828 said...

Jaylen Brown at 4.25 DK points does he go over or under 17 DK points total?

Well this didn’t age well. Guy was on pace for 50 at the 1/2

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

Remember that night we were both like 80%+ Ferrell, hoping CoJo would sit, he didn’t. But I’m with you on that. I think the smaller the slate, the more sense it makes.

I kinda think it’s the inverse for slate size (and a little bit dependent on how strong the value it is)… but I love the premise of gambling on those plays and have long term been very successful with it. Obviously feels bad when it pans out and the dude is 6k (like tonight I also have a bunch of monte morris, but he’s a good play anyway), but oh well.

• mrmogz

Also, looks like I’m one of the only idiots reaping the benefits of a 1-2% owned, $3700 Kief tonight.

• SkateFiend

I don’t think Malcolm Brogdon has ever let me down this season. The few letdowns occurred when his price started to shoot up and I missed them. He’s one of these non studs who I always get right.

• raul214

if kornet can keep it up it should be a good night

• Herf

@DC2380 said...

I agree as a Wizards fan, but I still have faith that Wall will atleast come back strong…..Have you seen some of the video of him in practice?
    https://twitter.com/BR_NBA/status/1216789991592005633?s=20

I am a huge fan of basketball in general and John Wall is an amazing asset. Him and Beal together with a few pieces is a really good start to a core. I hope he gets back soon to help your Wiz out.

• Herf

DeAndre Jordan will not return, there goes those lineups lol.

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

I am a huge fan of basketball in general and John Wall is an amazing asset. Him and Beal together with a few pieces is a really good start to a core. I hope he gets back soon to help your Wiz out.

In the name of keeping this brief and amicable as strangers on a board who should be helping each other in general, I will strongly yet respectfully disagree with the notion of John Wall being even a positive asset in the NBA. Or Beal being a core for that matter, but man I don’t have the time as I’m about to go hoop lol.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Another Kenna bust. Bummer.

• dragon1952

Great 1st H by Butler :^ /

• monarch

Kemba getting locked up. Stevens needs to clear the paint and let Kemba take these guys off the dribble. He is just running off screens and not able to pull the trigger from deep.

• tristanwolf

gonna have 6 guys 40+ and then bum ass smart. hoping to make something in the $44. won a satty usually play a few at $4. ah well

• blackdirkdiggler

Damn u jimmy butler….looks like I wont be cashing tonight….unless i find some awesome 9 and 10pm pivots

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

In the name of keeping this brief and amicable as strangers on a board who should be helping each other in general, I will strongly yet respectfully disagree with the notion of John Wall being even a positive asset in the NBA. Or Beal being a core for that matter, but man I don’t have the time as I’m about to go hoop lol.

Maybe saying he’s an amazing asset is a stretch, but he still has potential to be a key piece in what Washington does in general. So to that extent I believe he definitely means something to the franchise obviously. Bradley Beal when healthy can ball out and definitely help the chances for the Wiz. I think Wall, Beal, Brown Jr, Bertans, Bryant isn’t an awful lineup… of course they have some work to do to get some rhythm going but its fair to say not bad.

• tristanwolf

zero f ing points smart unreal

• RWilder

With four min to lock I swapped all of my Brogdon for Walker. I’m so dumb. Just talked my self out of winning a gpp. Wow

• DC2380

@Herf said...

Maybe saying he’s an amazing asset is a stretch, but he still has potential to be a key piece in what Washington does in general. So to that extent I believe he definitely means something to the franchise obviously. Bradley Beal when healthy can ball out and definitely help the chances for the Wiz. I think Wall, Beal, Brown Jr, Bertans, Bryant isn’t an awful lineup… of course they have some work to do to get some rhythm going but its fair to say not bad.

Agreed and don’t forget about Rui and Mo Wagner

• Brad32086

Man I had higher hopes for Bertans!!

• BerkeleyBoss

Please let Rose play the entire 4th

• Got sabonis on fd, only 4%

• Kush

Porzingis available….anyone know if he has a minutes restriction? I would assume yes.

• tmarohl

I have been driving to Minnesota over the last 6 hours. What did I miss? Any late scratches to kill my lineups?

• SkateFiend

Marcus Smart was a…. pointless move.

• tmarohl

@Kush said...

Porzingis available….anyone know if he has a minutes restriction? I would assume yes.

Will be eased back into rotation

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).