7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 236
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Gafford played 1 minute and then tapped out to crush my Yahoo main lineup…

That killed my DK lineup too, at least what was left of it after my not-so-Smart play.

It was a pretty good lineup otherwise, but you don’t get anywhere getting 6 of 8 right.

• yisman

Harden 13 points

• yisman

Some results:

Portland wins in Houston as an 8.5 point underdog
    Detroit wins in Boston as a 9.5 point underdog

Orlando currently leads LA by 15 as a 10.5 point underdog

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

Orlando currently leads LA by 15 as a 10.5 point underdog

Only Dwight can save them now!

• txdave41

Piss off Luka. Are we really doing this again? Where the stud player sucks game and game when I pick him and then goes ballistic when I give up on them.

• BBWC_10

Is Dwight going to get his 10th point sometime tonight?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Pretty disappointed in myself for having very little exposure to PHI. Nary a mention about them in this forum either, and they were heavily owned. WE blew it!

• scott33

@Sleazygreazy said...

Pretty disappointed in myself for having very little exposure to PHI. Nary a mention about them in this forum either, and they were heavily owned. WE blew it!

Yeah tonight was probably the last time I’ll be able to stack them comfortably, at least on FD. I’m sure Simmons/J-Rich/Tobias/Horford will all get their salaries bumped up $500 or more after tonight.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I might be alone here, but I kind of figured they were sort of under the obvious, don’t need to discuss it category. Although we do spend time discussing obvious stuff here and there.

• Pandamonious

Career night for Fultz. Holy cow.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I might be alone here, but I kind of figured they were sort of under the obvious, don’t need to discuss it category. Although we do spend time discussing obvious stuff here and there.

Fair enough

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I wasted a very high exposure night to him on both sites! same convo though… felt good about the things I got right and wrong, so uh… on to tomorrow :)

• Pandamonious

@Sleazygreazy said...

Fair enough

I’m sorry we let you down.

• BBWC_10

Wow Fultz is really impressive, triple Dbl vs the Lakers.

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I wasted a very high exposure night to him on both sites! same convo though… felt good about the things I got right and wrong, so uh… on to tomorrow :)

If I had played DK tonight, I would have had a lot of him at SG, but I didn’t. I played only FD, and I can’t recall if I had any there, as I got really focused on Westbrook, Kemba, Dragic, Nunn, and Simmons.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Swapped MPjr out because Murray was playing, but left Morris in because Harris was out…. then Murray gets hurt and Monte does nothing, while MPJr goes ham…. could have been a huge night. Although I had no Fultz and Harris and too much LBJ

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Took him out for Dame, and ended up with Dwight as my late night hammer instead

Not good, but I managed to eke out $5 on the late slate all the same

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m sorry we let you down.

LOL, well I just tilt entered two in the $1650 for tomorrow, so let’s not let that happen again, bud

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

If I had played DK tonight, I would have had a lot of him at SG, but I didn’t. I played only FD, and I can’t recall if I had any there, as I got really focused on Westbrook, Kemba, Dragic, Nunn, and Simmons.

Yeah, he was all up in my SG spot. too much brogdon/kemba at PG, not enough RWB, etc.

• gaelicgirl

Do teams ever play LAC first and then LAL? Seems like LAC always gets them on the 2nd night of B2Bs

• yisman

my night DK lineup scored 305, easily better than my full slate lineup

but didn’t cash anything in either slate

FD I had 5 tickets to the spectacular slam. I had two min cashes and then three lineups narrowly miss cashing so I took a loss. Only $170 back.

• chronoxiong

I faded traps tonight and the mission was accomplished. Scored 343.3 on FD to win all my games and GPP cash here in the Pick N Roll: https://www.fanduel.com/games/42714/contests/42714-233898770/entries/1960383598/scoring

I’m starting to like that Pick N Roll GPP. Its fair and pays out nicely. Great job on FD for that one. But yeah, regret picking Hield over chalk Richardson. And TJ Warren did nothing for me in the 2nd half of his game. Was hoping for 30 fdp. Earlier today, someone quoted me and asked if picking Jerami Grant is an actual trap because he prevents you from playing another PF who might crush. Turns out that is true because Grant is nowhere near the GPP winning lineups. I knew I needed Bam but couldn’t find a way to pay up for him. And Dwight Howard? Can’t believe he didnt record any steals or blocks. Those points helps. It is what is. Doubled up on FD as I spent $15 and won $30

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

Iā€™m starting to like that Pick N Roll GPP. Its fair and pays out nicely.

The price is good but 25 max…how many entries do you usually play? Congrats on the good night!

• chronoxiong

@gaelicgirl said...

The price is good but 25 max…how many entries do you usually play? Congrats on the good night!

Not too much. Lol. I used to play a lot of volume but dropped it due to how hard it got to win. But lately I been averaging around $5-$20 night. I increased my volume after my Dribbler win right before the year ended. I tried to play over $30 of action the other night and lost. So its been frustrating to crush the night I go heavy lol.

• txdave41

11 day losing streak now. I just want to make a damn dime profit for a freaking change. All my lineups scored over 300 and I still can’t win. Biggest mistake was playing Barton over Harris.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).