7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Okla City ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4.5 ) at Chicago ( -4.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    9:30 PM EST : Portland ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 236
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -2 ) at Sacramento ( 2 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Jamal Murray is such a sick play tonight. I hope he plays with that Q tag I like him quite a bit. Obviously, if he’s out Will Barton is the play. I have quite a bit of exposure to Barton right now, SF’s have absolutely crushed CHA lately. Ceiling games galore.

6800 seems a bit pricey for Barton don’t you think? And I’m a big Barton guy

• monarch

@Ace15 said...

Damn. Is his injury that bad? I’m all in on Will Barton.

It was a couple days ago. Jerami Grant 5k is the Nugget I’m targeting. There is no Hornet for him to chase around and on the offensive end he will be attacking the weakness of their defense plus no Milsap

• monarch

AD is out again. Maybe its Dwight revenge LMAO.

• yisman

@monarch said...

he’s out every game

they’re just playing the same game Minnesota is with KAT

I don’t know how it benefits them to repeatedly lie on the injury report, but that’s what they’re doing

• Ace15

@Sleazygreazy said...

6800 seems a bit pricey for Barton don’t you think? And I’m a big Barton guy

take a look at the gamelog of SF’s against CHA recently. It doesn’t tell the whole story, but if no Murray can’t see how Barton doesn’t go off.

Jerami Grant @4K on FD is some sort of sick joke. I have tons as mentioned earlier.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

take a look at the gamelog of SF’s against CHA recently. It doesn’t tell the whole story, but if no Murray can’t see how Barton doesn’t go off.

Jerami Grant @4K on FD is some sort of sick joke. I have tons as mentioned earlier.

Grant is $11 on Yahoo as well. Lock and load.

• ghostfacekicker

@feekdogg said...

Free?

I won it with one of those .25 cent contests.

• rang123

Obviously Howard has been tearing it up without AD, but could McGee possibly be a good play? He seems to get similar minutes and is 1k less.

• antzilla810

FD Gpp. J.Brown/Howard or Gallinari/Kanter?

• monarch

The Magic are without DJA, MCW, Majette, Isaac and possibly Fournier tonight. I dont believe they have a backup point guard.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

What kind of value?

Grant Williams, Cody Zeller, Daniel Theis if he plays, Terrence Ross, Thybulle?

People are talking about Christian Wood, but it’s worth pointing out he’s questionable, and if he’s out Kieff.

Obviously the easiest path to value is Murray and Harris sitting, but then EVERYONE on DK would have Morris and Beasley.

Morris yes, Beasley no

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

Dwight is a solid play sans AD/ Real Rondo

Kuzma is rested & ready… unlike last game w/ overnight jet set from GB/ Sea game

• tmarohl

Kuzma wasn’t in Green Bay for that game. It was AD, Rondo and KCP.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Kuzma wasn’t in Green Bay for that game. It was AD, Rondo and KCP.

oh…well he played like it so I figured he had – Ha!

• TheRealPeebs

“The Magic are without DJA, MCW, Majette, Isaac and possibly Fournier tonight. I dont believe they have a backup point guard.”

For this exact reason I like Ross tonight on DK. Reasonably priced at $4400 and should have free reign to jack up as many shots as he can muster.

• frugal

We going for Dwight Howard revenge 5x removed? In all seriousness…why isn’t he starting for LAL?

• DC2380

• athairuammit11

Kuzma/Kanter or kemba/theis?

• chronoxiong

My goal for tonight is too fade traps. No Okobo’s. No Brian Goodwin (from this past Sunday). I want players who will help me to win or cash. Not traps.

• monarch

@chronoxiong said...

My goal for tonight is too fade traps. No Okobo’s. No Brian Goodwin (from this past Sunday). I want players who will help me to win or cash. Not traps.

No erected players either

• gerzez1212

I hope Grant doesnt leave me as sick as Okobo did last night. I mean look at the state of me!!

• RWilder

@chronoxiong said...

I agree with you. With that said, it seems to me the low valued guy everyone is going for tonight is Grant. Is this a trap guys? Inquiring minds.

I had locked and loaded Bertrans, who I know will hit at least 25+, but now wondering if I should move down to Grant to save 1k and move up elsewhere, but, is that a trap? Grant isn’t nearly consistent or the scoring threat Bertrans is.

• RWilder

With Milsap, Harris and Murray off the floor Grant’s usage is 21% and he gets .87 fpts. I find it funny that MPJ is 21% in the same scenario and he gets .92 fpts., we have all been burned by MPJ and he is in a better spot than Grant.

Barton is 24.7% and 1.10 fpts and Joker is 32.6% and 1.51 fpts.

I think if you’re playing anyone it would have to be the last two guys, at least you know they are safe plays and won’t bust your LUs. But Joker is very expensive and I feel like there is better value at different positions that can put up similar lines for 1-2k cheaper.

• frugal

@RWilder said...

I agree with you. With that said, it seems to me the low valued guy everyone is going for tonight is Grant. Is this a trap guys? Inquiring minds.

I had locked and loaded Bertrans, who I know will hit at least 25+, but now wondering if I should move down to Grant to save 1k and move up elsewhere, but, is that a trap? Grant isn’t nearly consistent or the scoring threat Bertrans is.

Meh…I think Grant will be fine. May not blow up but won’t totally crap the bed. I feel Jokic is the trap, perfect matchup where he should destroy and yet goes in takes it easy letting others (Barton) feast and a blowout limits his minutes.

• Kanner88

@RWilder said...

Yes you could be right , but , no Millsap and Charlotte is god awful against 4s and 5s , I’m gonna roll the dice , also have Bertans in a few , same thing with Chicago , horrible against 4s and 5s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).