7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( -2.5 ) at Clevelan ( 2.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

So Reggie is only seven percent. I wasnt originally on him but I got to 25 percent.

Did the field make a mistake here? He should be higher….right?

Probably. Probably should be around where you have him. 20-25%. He’s the minimum and going to play 25-30 minutes for sure. In a cake match up. Obviously usage would be a big concern, but hard for him to completely fail here.

• BBWC_10

Trey Young absolutely killing it for me!!!!

Wow Metu-Mania Late here. Have O of course. Mostly in Late’s lately.. don’t have the time between 6 & 7 to 100% commit to adjusting lineups etc during the week. Sucks. Woulda had plenty of Quickley’s. Some Drummonds. Woulda done well Main.

• rocketman828

Anyway know why Harrell has played 1 minute so far.

• zeeshan2

Guy in first place in yahoo cup; such an easy lineup. I had most of everyone except for Drummond

• SkateFiend

Why won’t FD and DK let me swap inactive players in their snake draft contests prior to lock? The Memphis game was postponed hours ago, and I couldn’t swap out KAT and Valanciunas in either sites. Is there some edit function that I’m missing?

This strikes me as bit of a shady. If winning a snake draft contest becomes a matter of evading postponement and pre lock scratches, then any skill is taken out the window. It’s effectively gambling. No DFS sites should prevent swaps when personnel decisions occur before game time.

• Wish i would of known i was getting trae’s F Game!

• Brendan239

Is Fox hurt? How’s Mr October doing?

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

4 TOs, I suspect Fox is just sucking tonight. No idea about Reggie.

From now on by the way, the new Glass is Nurkic. Haliburton duds tonight, price too high now up to 6700.

• zeeshan2

My model told me to play gobert and I was like no fox is at the same price point ugh

• joephoto

@SkateFiend said...

Why won’t FD and DK let me swap inactive players in their snake draft contests prior to lock? The Memphis game was postponed hours ago, and I couldn’t swap out KAT and Valanciunas in either sites. Is there some edit function that I’m missing?

This strikes me as bit of a shady. If winning a snake draft contest becomes a matter of evading postponement and pre lock scratches, then any skill is taken out the window. It’s effectively gambling. No DFS sites should prevent swaps when personnel decisions occur before game time.

You definitely shouldn’t play snake drafts then. We only have a quick 30 seconds to select our players, after that your time is up. Good luck.

• jayzee666

Broke 200 again and another day closer to 25k crowns. Basically like winning a gpp for me! Can’t and won’t get any better!

• synth

Does anyone know what the iron man number of days should be right this second? I was taking time to input some results data and I’m wondering if I missed days or if I just didn’t copy them over correctly

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Putting up points like it’s October.

• SkateFiend

@joephoto said...

We only have a quick 30 seconds to select our players, after that your time is up. Good luck.

I’m talking about making swaps after the draft.

If I picked Doncic with my first pick and the game becomes postponed 2 hours after the draft, I can’t take him out in either site. Drafters will let me swap him out. Someone already raised this point in the DK thread.

It looks like FD will only let you swap out injured players. I had Valanciunas in today’s snake draft contest and FD did not let me edit the team.

• Pandamonious

@SkateFiend said...

Never done a snake draft and don’t know the rules, but being able to swap players after a snake draft is complete would seem to defeat the whole purpose of a snake draft.

• synth

Swapping after a snake draft seems to defeat the entire purpose of a snake draft. If I wanted to have to pay attention to news to make last second pre tip swaps I’d just play Classic.

• jayzee666

@synth said...

Does anyone know what the iron man number of days should be right this second? I was taking time to input some results data and I’m wondering if I missed days or if I just didn’t copy them over correctly

• celtics69

@synth said...

I got 23

• synth

Thanks!

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

Never done a snake draft and don’t know the rules, but being able to swap players after a snake draft is complete would seem to defeat the whole purpose of a snake draft.

Why? All season long fantasy leagues use snake draft format and I can drop anyone for someone in the waiver wires. Or at least that’s how it it was the last time I played season long league.

Drafters will let you swap anyone after the draft, no questions asked. If I drop someone then another player can try to claim him. I salvaged a number of teams on that site and so has my competition. It works perfectly fine.

• jdtrey

So Danny Green and Lu Dort both go for 50 this week, note to self: anyone can break the slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Why? All season long fantasy leagues use snake draft format and I can drop anyone for someone in the waiver wires. Or at least that’s how it it was the last time I played season long league.

Drafters will let you swap anyone after the draft, no questions asked. If I drop someone then another player can try to claim him. I salvaged a number of teams on that site and so has my competition. It works perfectly fine.

FD Snake Draft
    “Draft your 6 player lineup. Swap injured players until the slate locks”.

So you are probably doing something wrong or FD isn’t recognizing PPD players as injured players

• damionismyname

crazy how you could have all the pieces and the guy you need to have an average night fails miserably.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).