7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( -2.5 ) at Clevelan ( 2.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SkateFiend

@synth said...

Swapping after a snake draft seems to defeat the entire purpose of a snake draft. If I wanted to have to pay attention to news to make last second pre tip swaps I’d just play Classic.

People play snake draft to avoid the complications involved with classic style – optimizers, trains, collusions, etc. If you played a 6 player contest and one of your players got scratched, you would likely swap out just that player. If Doncic got scratched then you could replace him with someone like Brunson or even Malik Beasley. You won’t “reoptimize” the entire lineup because you or your competition have exclusive ownership of certain players who might have benefitted from late scratches. And you’re not going to bother with “value” players like Trey Burke in snake drafts.

Drafters let you swap anyone after the draft. And it works out really well. I cashed lineups that would have been DEAD on the other sites. Why is it that only one indie DFS company cares about protecting consumer investment?

Mann-Mania! + Kennard for the Win maybe.. still got the Big 4 going + Alexander-Walker. Let’s go fellas cmon

Put the Thin-Man in.. and Davis

• gaelicgirl

Another Fox floor game

Disappointing 4Q.. Laker blows em out, finished 3.5 out , in 11th. Nothing from Thin-Man & A D 4Q. Thought win for sure tie 1st. Well, keep grinding .

• damionismyname

needed 8 more out of Steven Adams to win 40k on fd late slate…he couldn’t do it. Needed another 10 from NAW on DK to win 50k dk late slate….he couldnt get more than 17…

• bazerko

How come people were on Dort tonight? Just because Horford was ruled out or was there something else?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

I’m about triple the field on Drummond and about a third of the field on Randle.

Do yourself a favor and go Randle.

Boom

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Gordon and Osman are the only players I have over 50% on because sometimes chalk tastes great.

I’m triple the field on Nance, Rivers, Ibaka, Carter, Portis, Bobo, and Clarkson because RIP me.

And bust…

• brannigan73

I cashed tonight because of Drummond but for the love of god people have to stop pushing guys like Fox, Gordon, and Marcus Smart for cash games. These guys are not consistent players on offense. Good players just prone to really good or really bad games. I feel like shooting myself for playing Smart and Gordon instead of Gilgeous Alexander and James Johnson or Tristan Thompson I would have done way better on my GPP entries. (I also play GPP but 80% cash and 20% GPP I play a little riskier lineup in cash usually then the average guy since Im a one lineup sort of guy who mostly plays single entry GPP).

• Calicapo

@damionismyname said...

crazy how you could have all the pieces and the guy you need to have an average night fails miserably.

Story of my DFS career up to this point

• CJtheGrump

Had a lineup score 333DK with Nikell Alexander-Walker. He was 50% owned, but caught some foul trouble.

This year’s been wild because of all the cheap plays that are just going nuts. More than usual because of COVID.

• chronoxiong

A winning night from me. This was my entry in the Block https://www.fanduel.com/games/53558/contests/53558-242978712/entries/2325431080/scoring

Won all my cash games too. I had to play lighter due to me losing the previous two nights. So I limited myself to $21.80 and won $47.70 for more than a double up. That got me $4 wins in the Dribbler and Swat as well. Who made me proud? My Okoro and Wendell Carter Jr picks. Both picks were picks that I normally would never ever pick. But because of my losing nights, I had to take the chance on them and glad they paid off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).