7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( -2.5 ) at Clevelan ( 2.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

Wish we could play full lineups here because I would post my lineup vs that optimizer and I’ll destroy that thing. Maybe I should start playing cash.

• Njsum1

@Broncm said...

What do you guys think of KMid tonight? Is it possible Dallas just neglects him in trying to stop Giannis and he goes absolutely stupid?

He’s always a price play for me when bucks are healthy. How he’ll actually do tonight, I won’t even guess.

So worth a shot on FD at 7400, don’t think I’ll have any on DK at 8200.

• monarch

@zline34 said...

Wish we could play full lineups here because I would post my lineup vs that optimizer and I’ll destroy that thing. Maybe I should start playing cash.

Is this your first time using an optimizer?

Because a generic optimizer is trash. It takes a lot of work/experience to fine tune it to give you what you are ultimately looking for.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

What sites optimizer did you use?

You have my permission like once the line up is half locked to go ahead and post both.

• Njsum1

@zline34 said...

You can once the slate starts, as long as at least 1 player from each team has a game that is locked.

• Broncm

Decided to save elsewhere and go with Jaylen Brown. I was able to squeeze in 5 studs today surprisingly (Fox, SGA, Brown, Randle, JVal).

• monarch

Ja Morant is a slam dunk if he were to be ruled in.

• monarch

My “optimizer” hates Jaylen Brown today FWIW. And I see where it is coming from.

• Wooden_Bones

@RipCityRings said...

Otto could also be sneaky if Bazley misses.

Markkanen is back tonight.

• ghost3490

Just curious why is their a rule that full lineups cannot be posted? There were 102 guys with the exact same lineup for the DK 12 last night who all cashed.

• callmetouch

@ghost3490 said...

Just curious why is their a rule that full lineups cannot be posted? There were 102 guys with the exact same lineup for the DK 12 last night who all cashed.

Prob buy lineups

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ghost3490 said...

Difference between line up sharing and people using the same optimizer.

I know that may seem strange, but that’s DKs rules.

• dominicanpapi

Al Horford is out per the 530 injury report.

• zpa1989

anyone like punting marcus morris tonight? for 3800, he could hit 8x tonight in this spot. minutes seem to be creeping up since coming back from injury.

• Carpocarp

Roby SZN?

• frugal

Wow, Roby 100% with Horford and Scott out.

• JoeyG113

@monarch said...

Ja Morant is a slam dunk if he were to be ruled in.

Exactly, and because of the uncertainty of Morant being available and this being his 1st game back, not too many will be on him.

• monarch

I like Wendell Carter JR vs that OKC front court.

• Brendan239

Holy Roby

• monarch

@frugal said...

Wow, Roby 100% with Horford and Scott out.

Who is Scott?

• ghost3490

@Pandamonious said...

Difference between line up sharing and people using the same optimizer.

I know that may seem strange, but that’s DKs rules.

Ok thanks

• monarch

Poku had two big games vs the Bulls in the preseason

• ghost3490

Isn’t this kinda like last night? Shitload of PF and Centers to play. Clarke WCS Randle Roby JVAL. Somebody put them in a good order please?

• frugal

@monarch said...

Who is Scott?

Sorry, Mike Scott. Not applicable, different team.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nervous about minutes for AD, even in that situation with LeBron Out? 12 mins in 1Q and the last three of 2Q last game IIRC

No I don’t think so

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).