7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( -2.5 ) at Clevelan ( 2.5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at Milwaukee ( -6 ) — T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -1 ) at Oklahoma City ( 1 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) — T: 223.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jayzee666

@zline34 said...

If the cash line is 276 or below I’ll ship you all my winnings tonight. That’s a 2017 cash line.

That is a REAPER ceiling line!! In any year!

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

DK? Sorry, pal. I only play on FantasyDraft.

That’s too bad. Did you ever figure out why using Yogi tonight is a bad idea?

• Kanner88

Marcus Smart or Jordan Clarkson ? was leaning Smart , seems like he’s has more upside , but jingles is out for Utah

• zovyn

Meh. M.Beasley + I.Roby or C.Osman + B.Clarke?

• zline34

@jayzee666 said...

That is a REAPER ceiling line!! In any year!

You are my optimizer. I’ve studied your game for years and I know how you think. I know your core without you even telling me. Let me guess Giannis, Alexander-awalker, Jaylen Brown, and Julius Randle.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Poku had two big games vs the Bulls in the preseason

I’ll have him in a couple, although his minutes don’t really soar with Horford out, yet if Bazely were to miss and he were to start, I believe they have a special button for that 🔒

• monarch

Frugal- Good WCS minutes tonight to defend Giannis?

• Njsum1

I’m rolling some Bojangles out there on FD for 4200 and even a little on DK for 5300. The hawks tend to bring out ceiling games for shooters 🤷‍♂️ Hoping for the best

• frugal

Even if Bazley plays, starting to look like the path to money starts with Roby & Pokusevski tonight.

• choppadown

Rolling out Neck Tat again tonight…and got Luka all over.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Even if Bazley plays, starting to look like the path to money starts with Roby & Pokusevski tonight.

I have those.

Run the numbers with Horford/Bazley off. It looks really, really strong for ALL OKC wings/guards.

• Broncm

[Charania] The Timberwolves-Grizzlies game tonight has been postponed, sources tell TheAthletic Stadium.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Frugal- Good WCS minutes tonight to defend Giannis?

DAL will play more a matchup zone with WCS on whoever is closest to the basket. My gut feel is James Johnson starts rather than Iwundu to get a little more size to pester Giannis at the perimeter with WCS and KP crashing on help D. I still think WCS sees near 30 minutes.

• mbunner23

Gotta start all over now

• jayzee666

@zline34 said...

You are my optimizer. I’ve studied your game for years and I know how you think. I know your core without you even telling me. Let me guess Giannis, Alexander-awalker, Jaylen Brown, and Julius Randle.

2 out 4 ain’t bad!
    Randle and Brown in.
    NWA was in but ingram and bledose back.
    Can’t do that to Giannis!
    Roby the punter from miami and javonte green are my punts. I like Yogi but he just your average bear!

• monarch

Okay, I’ve removed all Celtics, Grizzlies and Wolves from my pool

• zline34

No….that ruins everything

• mbunner23

I was all in on Mr Vanderbilt

• Broncm

What’s wrong with Celtics?

• Brendan239

If centers smash vs Nets does that mean we like MRob?

• frugal

I know Shams usually scoops everyone, but I’m not seeing that game cancelled anywhere else yet.

• tmarohl

Screw it, I am just playing the two lineups I built on the airplane this morning.

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

If centers smash vs Nets does that mean we like MRob?

Nets aren’t playing tonight homie

• BazookaDad

What are chances that Pat Beverley plays? I got him at 4k with no money to spare. My pivot would be Cory Joseph, yikes.

Best punt option at PG on Fanduel?

• ghost3490

@theIrrigator said...

No I don’t think so

Are u gonna put Kuzma in with him if Bron sits?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).