2:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3.5 ) at Washington ( -3.5 ) —- T: 220
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Milwaukee ( -7 ) —- T: 206.5
    4:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214
    5:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Golden State ( -8 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Phoenix ( 5 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

Kuzmingus smashing already, Baker shooting like a mad man. RIP to me

• jayzee666

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Good to see Howard about 14% owned in my one DK contest. Should help a lot!

Yeah, should even out the field a little bit for me! Although it hurts more when I don’t cash! lol

• idontluvdemhos

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Good to see Howard about 14% owned in my one DK contest. Should help a lot!

I uploaded my teams with 45 seconds left and they weren’t accepted so I have 15% from teams I made about 5 hours before lock. No clue why they weren’t accepted(I used the correct slate and players) so I e-mailed DK immediately (within 20 seconds of lock) and have still not received a response. so I have 15 dead teams and 85 semi-dead. Thanks DK! glad to know all the time I put in/rake I pay is rewarded.

• worldsgreatest13

Millsap ok good job

• aburks41

I have $3400 left (draftkings) for the night 4 game slate..who should I put in the Utility slot? Wanted ZazaP but hes $3500. Im thinking Sabonis if Adams sits tonight? Iggy, Lyles, and Marquese Chriss also could be decent options. Thoughts?

• eperson911

DK a bit behind? Stats not updating for me.

• bigkino217

whoa oquinn is finally playing with noah

• FAMOF665

Well only played one lineup and i know its early but i feel bad about swapping in Millsap for Teague all ready on dk

• Syzltuth

Tried to make a quick stars/scrubs lineup instead of just adjusting the lu I already had posted and was too slow and got locked out. Now stuck with my earlier lu which has 0 exposure to the 1:00 game and its value. At least I didn’t have Howard…

• MrPerfekt7

@catcountry21 said...

DK scores not updating for anyone else?

same here. its only showing on DK live app

• dgballer

@eperson911 said...

Yahoo as well

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

@eperson911 said...

Yeah me neither… Noah has a few rebounds but no points.

• dgballer

@eperson911 said...

Yahoo as well

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

maybe stats inc taking the day off

• jki7p6

@eperson911 said...

Im still cashing so shhhh

• tmarohl

@Cooper08 said...

Everyone is discussing Kuzz, Humphries, Rodriquez, Meeks….meanwhile nobody mentioned the hottest punt going, Malcolm Delaney… hope you added a few shares of him, I think he is going to be low owned…

I have him in a couple.

• ezreads

RIP, DK scoring system is down atm according to their status page

• scsa1998

@dgballer said...

Yahoo as well

DK tweeted out they are aware and are investigating.

• demato320

OMG ….no Dunleavy for the second unit….they went prince and delaney????I should have known,……RECENCY BIAS!!!!!!!!

• bigkino217

@demato320 said...

OMG ….no Dunleavy for the second unit….they went prince and delaney????I should have known,……RECENCY BIAS!!!!!!!!

chill hes in now

• mrkoven

dk site is screwed up couldnt even join any early slate contests

• Damodei12

Dunleavy not gonna play?

• mccoolio

@idontluvdemhos said...

I uploaded my teams with 45 seconds left and they weren’t accepted so I have 15% from teams I made about 5 hours before lock. No clue why they weren’t accepted(I used the correct slate and players) so I e-mailed DK immediately (within 20 seconds of lock) and have still not received a response. so I have 15 dead teams and 85 semi-dead. Thanks DK! glad to know all the time I put in/rake I pay is rewarded.

Yeah I updated 182 of my 250 entries to remove Dwight and he’s still in 35% of my lineups. That isn’t right. Something is up

• Ty127

Humphries is such a terrible player

• ezreads

and DK now completely offline

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).