Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dirt_Lavert

@RipCityRings said...

Augustin smashing value at 0.3%, got him in a pretty nice line with Butler and AD.

gl !

• byo34

Bismack gets the double double!!!

• biga0787

come on theis lets get some run now

• roach62

@eatmyturf23 said...

The entire Minnesota team can go to hell.

Especially KAT and Teague.

Teague wasnt terrible…at least he got CLOSE to 30DK…doesnt help hen you got Jimmy running the point and either him or Wiggins taking every shot; he didnt really do much “offense” unless they were both off the court

• sports667

have a team with 118 points on dk with 292 mins remaining. sure it will fall apart but looks real pretty right now

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn the one day I didn’t post a few Celtics takes earlier.

They just don’t have anyone who can guard AD, I played him with Boogie in cash (I wasn’t 100% who would go bonkers).

I completely spaced on Morris being off a minutes restriction tho. Take note folks. Dude was 4500 and would be closer to 6000 (DK) if he was priced accordingly for 30+ minutes.

• dandcglenn

Wow my team blows. 4 day win streak to 4 day loser.

• eatmyturf23

@roach62 said...

Teague wasnt terrible…at least he got CLOSE to 30DK…doesnt help hen you got Jimmy running the point and either him or Wiggins taking every shot; he didnt really do much “offense” unless they were both off the court

26.50 right now and he needed 32.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Apparently I didn’t get the Biyombo chain email with subject line: “9x Value Tonight Bitches”

• roach62

DSJ..en fuego

• aus1032

AD good god

• biga0787

or theis can lose points and get fouls. sounds abou right lol

• roach62

@eatmyturf23 said...

26.50 right now and he needed 32.

he must be missing an assist then…Yahoo stats has him at 28DK..13/6/2/2 2 TO 1 3’s

again..not terrible..me taking Theis over sticking with Baynes..that was terrible lol

• pjbyrne707

Is Jamal Murray gonna do anything tonight? Christ

• byo34

Jamal Murray going to kill my LU

• scott33

Why do I continue to roster Jamal Murray?

• TheRyanFlaherty

So glad I picked Ferrell over Matthews…sigh…

• BBWC_10

I guess I picked the wrong Denver guard……

• Dirt_Lavert

@biga0787 said...

come on theis lets get some run now

Wait I did post about Theis ! That was the one helpful thing I said today I guess. If anyone saw it on those pages pre lock that is.

This is a pretty big game and the coach is brad stevens. Morris is back to full minutes, I think if Tatum was out Theis could’ve been awesome for ya.

He snagged a few points there to help salvage

• eleanorRigby

Baynes, why you do me like this? Grrrrrrr.

• Derfturf

I can’t even luck into a good lineup lately

• gmen81

KAT started off so good too.

Also I don’t play a lot of NBA DFS, but whenever I do and I play Brow he does terrible or gets injured. Played him today and of course was worried same thing would happen. Glad I was wrong.

• RipCityRings

Basically every SG smashing value tonight and here I am waiting on McCollum and Booker.

• roach62

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

So glad I picked Ferrell over Matthews…sigh…

because Matthews has 12DK…as a starter..in 9.5 minutes…whereas Yogi has only played 2 minutes so far..

seems like a fair regret…

• Dirt_Lavert

I took Murray main and late slate. I like the Blue Arrow. Sucks that I have seen some of their games too, they do this let’s have Jokic have the ball instead of anyone else type thing.

Then he passes to Harris in the corner and he’s the only guy that is scoring. Not surprised but I am stupid

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).