Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -8 ) at Orlando ( 8 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

Got cute last night and swapped out Yogi for Chandler in my flex thinking Yogi would be high owned and Chandler had a decent shot to outscore him. Ended up posting 335 on DK and that Yogi swap cost me $400

• Falconsfly

anyone know what 313.75 in the late slate dk single bullet would have gotten? I had the lineup set and went to submit but too late…not sure why i waited til the last minute

• CJtheGrump

I had a 313.25 win 1 dollar in the Quarter contest.

• yisman

@Hiqhliqht said...

Ingles was chalk yesterday lmao

he was

what’s funny?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).