7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 240
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

Jesus harden at 14k and AD at 13.7k…not sure any amount of value will open up that makes both playable. Hard to even fit in one at those prices.

• ScofieldReturns

Who am I kidding, I’ll probably end up jamming in both

• Sportsfan100

Even if they average 80 points each, and I realize their potential is higher, that’s 160 points for nearly half of your salary. You’ll have to be spot on with the rest of your lineup to see any money. It’ll be a tough call for sure.

• Kmasonbx

AD comes at such a discount to Harden on DK that it’s hard not to prioritize him over Harden, 11.8 feels like a bit of an under price. Lost in Harden’s insane run is that AD has put up 78+ DK points in 4 of his last 8 and has gone over 60 in 12 of his last 16. The Pels are full strength now so maybe he’ll begin to come back to Earth but they were full strength last game and he still dropped 82.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@ScofieldReturns said...

Jesus harden at 14k and AD at 13.7k…not sure any amount of value will open up that makes both playable. Hard to even fit in one at those prices.

My first thought at those prices are that ownership should be in the teens for them tonight. Jamming both of them in….you’re looking at probably 10% of the field doing that in large GPPs tonight. I’ll zag while others zig.

• monarch

Draymond looks good to me right off the bat

• dominicanpapi

Green and Tucker are probably going to play 45 minutes each tonight.

• monarch

AD and Harden aren’t that difficult to get on DK if you consider Grizzlies value vs the Bucks. They give up the three ball, pace up and their shooters are cheap.

• mbunner23

SG/PF look very thin to me on DK. Don’t see anyway around not playing Harden or AD.

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

SG/PF look very thin to me on DK. Don’t see anyway around not playing Harden or AD.

Really? SG looks pretty stacked on DK and PF looks solid.

• dominicanpapi

Regarding Harden on Fanduel, the way I look at it is if you’re playing him, you’re looking at spending at least $17.5K at shooting guard. So you can probably play Mitchell and say DDR and hope they get you 100-120 points

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

Really? SG looks pretty stacked on DK and PF looks solid.

Really? Who are you on? I don’t see anybody else I really love.

Draymond looks solid at PF. Jrue Holiday looks alright at shooting guard but I’m not in love with it. D. Russell is ok but risky…what else is there?

• HungryHungryHip

As of right now, I’m scared to play this slate unless so big value opens up. That NO/GS game looks like it’s going to be targeted by those who don’t play Harden(and maybe even if they do.) The way GS is playing right now you very possibly don’t see full minutes for the starters. They’re getting healthy and crushing teams again. I know New Orleans is getting healthy as well but I have a bad feeling on that game.

• HungryHungryHip

GS is going to crush NO tonight and destroy so many DFS lineups

• ghostfacekicker

Utah doesn’t have enough players for a game. O’Neale?

• Benf15harp

After the nets shutdown scary terry and looney tunes shut down the joker ….it’s safe to say the the beard and glass are complete fades.

• mbunner23

@HungryHungryHip said...

As of right now, I’m scared to play this slate unless so big value opens up. That NO/GS game looks like it’s going to be targeted by those who don’t play Harden(and maybe even if they do.) The way GS is playing right now you very possibly don’t see full minutes for the starters. They’re getting healthy and crushing teams again. I know New Orleans is getting healthy as well but I have a bad feeling on that game.

I’m with you there. Feels like a blowout to me.

• Benf15harp

@HungryHungryHip said...

All the

• ghostfacekicker

House is gone. All the Green.

• Njsum1

Another silly slate with Both AD and Harden. Do these guys ever play on different nights?

• mbunner23

Turkey seeks warrant for Enes Kanter. Accusing him of being a member of a terror organization.

• keephustlincuz

Need opinions on looney? They are are going to need bigs on the floor.

• TrustinthePlan

@ghostfacekicker said...

Utah doesn’t have enough players for a game. O’Neale?

I was looking at Korver from that game, but I think O’Neale will crush too.

• feekdogg

Centers vs. Brooklyn usually works out well. Probably not tonight though.

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

Really? Who are you on? I don’t see anybody else I really love.

Draymond looks solid at PF. Jrue Holiday looks alright at shooting guard but I’m not in love with it. D. Russell is ok but risky…what else is there?

At SG I like Curry and Klay vs NO. Donovan Mitchell, Luka as long as DSJ stays out, DeRozan at his cheap price point, Russell on the opposite side of Harden. There are a lot of different ways you can go.

PF is a bit thinner, but Giannis, KD, Gallo, LMA, Randle. This slate is really interesting for me, many ways to go.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).