7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 240
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• casper

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, the only one hard to pivot from would be Seth who I would like a lot if Dame actually sat. That would take moving multiple pieces.

Link Quote

or quinn cook

• Calicapo

Anybody else keep landing on Cedi?

• hobbes2d

@ASitar said...

Is this the game where everyone fades Royce O’Neill because of last night? 4% ownership and 40 burger

yes

• chronoxiong

PJ Tucker is really starting at Center? Who does he think he is? Chuck Hayes? This is the kind of match up where coaches exploit and have their 7 footer out there grabbing all the boards. But no, for some reason they can’t do that.

• kdsdawg

@ASitar said...

Is this the game where everyone fades Royce O’Neill because of last night? 4% ownership and 40 burger

I asked about him several pages ago..no response as I was curious to what happened in his 27 minutes of play last game out

• Calicapo

@ASitar said...

Everybody should hit value vs the Clips.

I’m right there with you

• jran2306

Is RHJ on minute restriction? any news on that?

• Jonas137

@jran2306 said...

Is RHJ on minute restriction? any news on that?

Lineup note: Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (groin) will have a minutes limit Wednesday.

• zpa1989

why not just go holiday/harden on FD at this point? holiday could easily go 10x with starters minutes.

• ghostfacekicker

Is Davis and Harden too risky FD GPP?

• kdsdawg

so basically I can go O’Neal or Green right now..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kdsdawg said...

I asked about him several pages ago..no response as I was curious to what happened in his 27 minutes of play last game out

IMO O’neale is a very low usage player who is very capable of playing a ton of minutes and doing nothing. He had 2 incredibly good match ups against the Bulls and Lakers and stacked up enough stats to give a very good return. He then had a very mediocre match up against he Pistons. He has another very mediocre match up. The bigger names, Mitchell/Gobert/Ingles/Crowder/Favors, at least from a DVP standpoint are in much better spots.

With all that said I think O’Neale is in play, but I’m fulling expecting something in between those 2 previous games and the last game.

• vick325

@kdsdawg said...

so basically I can go O’Neal or Green right now..

I am in the same situation. Leaning Royce

• keephustlincuz

@zpa1989 said...

why not just go holiday/harden on FD at this point? holiday could easily go 10x with starters minutes.

SG against the bucks….

• cpp214

With RHJ back, even on a minutes restriction, is Kurucs no longer appealing as a punt?

• noddy

Lillard?

• casper

@cpp214 said...

With RHJ back, even on a minutes restriction, is Kurucs no longer appealing as a punt?

Less so

• cpp214

@casper said...

Less so

Thanks. Keep landing on him on Yahoo, as SF is sketchy in that price range.

• mbunner23

Powell?

• keephustlincuz

@cpp214 said...

It’s a tough call right now. It depends if the nets cave to the small ball game. That houston lineup is tiny. They are just gonna jack 3s the whole time.

• casper

DSJ out

• noddy

There’s a $5 league on yahoo that needs one more. Hurry!!!!

• Idontknow

Managed to squeeze Harden, Klay, Kawhi and Vuc into the same LU

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Powell?

You fadin or fearin Da Beard?

• Calicapo

@casper said...

DSJ out

BrunSON

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).