7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 240
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@feekdogg said...

Centers vs. Brooklyn usually works out well. Probably not tonight though.

Nene 20/20 game for a 50 berder incoming

• lovpink

@feekdogg said...

Gary clark

• Benf15harp

@Kmasonbx said...

At SG I like Curry and Klay vs NO. Donovan Mitchell, Luka as long as DSJ stays out, DeRozan at his cheap price point, Russell on the opposite side of Harden. There are a lot of different ways you can go.

PF is a bit thinner, but Giannis, KD, Gallo, LMA, Randle. This slate is really interesting for me, many ways to go.

That sounds like a very expensive player pool

• Benf15harp

@lovpink said...

Gary clark

Seems like he might come up short

• ghostfacekicker

So much news. Houston and Utah don’t even have full rosters. Might play Beard and Brow FD GPP value plays so far:

Korver
    Brunson
    O’Neale
    Forbes
    Wilson
    Green (Houston)
    Wright
    Moore
    Hood
    Kurucs
    Tucker (expensive)

• Kmasonbx

@Benf15harp said...

That sounds like a very expensive player pool

• dsghost

dont forget the cousins narrative…should go for 50 tonight hahahahahaha

• feekdogg

@dsghost said...

Huh?

• mbunner23

@Kmasonbx said...

At SG I like Curry and Klay vs NO. Donovan Mitchell, Luka as long as DSJ stays out, DeRozan at his cheap price point, Russell on the opposite side of Harden. There are a lot of different ways you can go.

PF is a bit thinner, but Giannis, KD, Gallo, LMA, Randle. This slate is really interesting for me, many ways to go.

I guess if you’re running multiple lineups. A lot of guys mentioned there I wouldn’t consider for my single bullet.

• yuggy

Patrick McCaw on the Raptors priced at $7500 on FD. LOL

• mbunner23

@dsghost said...

Don’t think he can get 50 from the bench.

• dsghost

no he cant it was a joke

• monarch

@feekdogg said...

Yes, his name is James Harden iso-ing the hell out of Allen and Davis. Is RHJ available? He is their best option

• Kmasonbx

@monarch said...

Yes, his name is James Harden iso-ing the hell out of Allen and Davis. Is RHJ available? He is their best option

RHJ is probable and only 4400, may give him a look. Nets are typically super cautious when guys come back from injury but they actually have a shot at the playoffs maybe they roll him out there for 30 minutes.

• monarch

The Rockets game is interesting. BKN allows the least three attempts per game which explains why they get crushed PITP. They probably play Harden straight up and he gets 50 real life points but the stand in the corner guys like Tucker and Green might not get their volume tonight because BKN does a good job of staying attached.

• Benf15harp

Would be cool to see beard and dLO take a combined 70+ shots and 20+ free throws (beard 19 dLO 1 to 3) lol

• mateoladino11

DLo is gonna feast tonight as well as Jarret Allen

• dopeismarcus

never been more wrong on a player like i was on alex len last night. now watch Kurucs get a 40 burger.

• Kanner88

@mateoladino11 said...

DLo is gonna feast tonight as well as Jarret Allen

I like your thinking …. possible 2 incoming 50 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔…. ommm nom nom nom!!

• mbunner23

@dopeismarcus said...

never been more wrong on a player like i was on alex len last night. now watch Kurucs get a 40 burger.

I tried to tell you….

But I’m glad you owned up.

• RandysCrow

My initial FD Dummy lineup has no Harden or AD….with 6 players from the last three games of the night…

Not sure this more balanced line will work though, especially on FD

• noddy

A couple 5 round leagues starting tonight. Get in boyz!!!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4085355

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4083230

• mateoladino11

I feel like Forbes is a great cheap play today as well. Possible 30 bomb.

• frugal

@lovpink said...

Gary clark

+1. Houston doesn’t really need to run a C out vs BRK so my feel is another ceremonial start for Nene with Clark getting the biggest benefit. I will certainly be entering at least 1 Houston stack on Yahoo as the entire roster is less than $13 other than Harden

• NarrowJ

Really want to avoid NO/GS in anticipation of a blowout, but NO has only lost a game by more than 13 points like one time all season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).