7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 240
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Disappointed I didn’t have any Mirotic tonight. Got caught game log watching there

• eatmyturf23

Why did Jrue give the ball to Miro like he was the point guard instead??

Well, there’s a Jrue layup and foul on the other end.. .catching Curry taking a stupid 3 and the Warriors not getting back after the miss lol…

• BBWC_10

Stat corrections already sinking my team, Korver losing points

• scott33

Finally the Dray 50 burger I’ve been chasing

• Benf15harp

@scott33 said...

• Mr_tjRoto

@eatmyturf23 said...

That OT for Harden defined the cash game winners-losers tonight.

oh yea forgot
    Harden went up 11 or 12 points during ot
    maybe?

• scott33

@Benf15harp said...

Jrue Dat

lol

• Dfspacman

OT shld not count lol reallly tho

• eatmyturf23

@mtjroto79 said...

oh yea forgot
    Harden went up 11 or 12 points during ot
    maybe?

yep

• Mr_tjRoto

Phreakin A man
    Those last 4 free throws put me to 17th place in a dk 39 17-winners 50/50 for 6 whole dollars.
    I was at 35th place 1/2 way thru 3rd qtr
    Of course I’d rather of just played Jarret Allen and went to bed at 9

• Barnabus

Put up a 334 on DK with Burks getting 12… Awesome

• scott33

GG had to have had a good night. Rare night where all the starters exceed value. Klay right around 5x depending on the site. Even Iggy got there.

• Benf15harp

How’d it turn out damion? Randle picked it up

• eatmyturf23

LOLOLOL my buddy and I were talking about Curry’s back-kick to Davis’ groin… he says, “Dray taught him that.”

• cpp214

Have to stop listening to chatter on here. “Allen will get run off the court, because Houston will go small, blah blah.”

Kurucs was a decent punt, and Allen fit great in Yahoo lineups at $22, smh, have to go with my gut from now on. Will wind up cashing on DK with a 337 with NO Harden. Kyrie/Klay/Crowder/Dray/Rudy/Augustin/Iggy etc.

Damn, my bad, cashed on Yahoo too with my garbage ass Harden lineup: Harden/DLo/Holiday/DeRozan/Draymond/JaMychal/Looney/Crowder

• SkateFiend

Another game with teams scoring 140 plus points on each other, another 3 point record established.

It’s like every other game is an All Star game. They have some gentleman’s agreement on scoring.

• travvis

No big win here, but it was actually a big win night for me nonetheless: https://i.imgur.com/f7waRxX.png

• BBWC_10

Late nite LU 327, main LU 286…. Every night it is way higher. Had some great picks today, Loved Gobert, Kyrie, Curry, Miro, Crowder, Jrue, Looney and then I have JJJ, Burks which were both really dumb picks, at least I made a few bucks overall with my late LU.

• thetitanlb

I give up man. Stacked the correct game in the night slate and that game is a blow out and the other game goes 45 points over the projected total……..sick of this shit

• chronoxiong

@SkateFiend said...

Another game with teams scoring 140 plus points on each other, another 3 point record established.

It’s like every other game is an All Star game. They have some gentleman’s agreement on scoring.

I really hate what this league has become. I’m sick and tired of these 140-130 games. You will never figure out the right GPP winning or cash game lineups with all these high scores. It wasn’t even like that back then because games were lower scoring and if you figured out which game was higher scoring, you were rewarded. Now, that isn’t even the case.

I scored 332.8 on FD tonight to finally stop the bleeding I been having on FD. Too bad I am so fed up with FD that I only played in a few bucks. But got GPP cash which was what I couldn’t get for a long time. Really sad I lost money on Yahoo. Only scored 304 there with Colin Sexton ruining my night. He was $14 as my Utility spot and I originally had Austin Rivers at that spot. So I screwed myself over there. Some notable guys I faded in his price range were Crowder, Terrence Ross, Looney and Jamaychal Green. I thought about rostering all these guys. Just didn’t pull the trigger. Sad.

• FargoBison

I turned $34 into $188, not a bad night. Even cashed a lineup where I faded Beard and AD.

• pn3

not even close today, faded harden and played gallo and harris and aaron gordon today
    but rather have this than miss cash line by a point….50k out of 57k people

• Calicapo

@scott33 said...

Too bad I had it go to waste…lol

• SkateFiend

@thetitanlb said...

I give up man. Stacked the correct game in the night slate and that game is a blow out and the other game goes 45 points over the projected total……..sick of this shit

ESPN was saying that the Warriors and Pelicans (or maybe it was some other game) just set a new record for combined threes in a half or something like that.

The amount of offense we’re seeing from the NBA is just ridiculous. I want to know how the Rockets scored 140 plus points. The nets let his B level teammates combine for 80 points? PJ Tucker scored 20 points? Apparently James Harden just did whatever he wanted with 5 fouls on him, even in OT.

• TheWolf1113

Best night on Yahoo with 371…and I had it in the quarter
    I’ll take the 4th place for $15 but dang….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).