7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3.5 ) at Detroit ( -3.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Houston ( -4 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 12.5 ) at Portland ( -12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 240
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at LA Clippers ( -2 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

Don’t look now, but guess who no one is talking about with the best record in the NBA?

I thought everyone respects the Bucks? Unlike GS (or DEN) they and TOR play legit D, and are smart with managing their players’ minutes to minimize unneeded injuries and playoff fatigue. I think the East may win the title this year.

• tmarohl

@eatmyturf23 said...

I actually think the 3 point line should disappear. It’s an easy make for pros. I do agree it’s mathematically sound otherwise.

You want to go back to boring pack the lane basketball? They should probably raise the rim to 11 feet and move the three point line back though. Problem is there is barely enough room to shoot the corner three now. They would have to widen the court to move it back.

• Calicapo

@tmarohl said...

You want to go back to boring pack the lane basketball? They should probably raise the rim to 11 feet and move the three point line back though. Problem is there is barely enough room to shoot the corner three now. They would have to widen the court to move it back.

Widening the court is not a bad idea.

• circadudexl

@scott33 said...

Stick to the Dribbler & Block unless you’re maxing out. Crazy that you won twice as much in the $2 SE than you would’ve in the $7.77 but that’s FD for ya.

Been playing for 7 years now lol was just curious. Miss the good old days where it was 2 bucks for the main tourney with 15-20k to first. Now you gotta finish in the top .1 percent to make 15x

• cpp214

Boogie is back Friday. Can’t wait. Know he will be on a minutes restriction, etc, etc. Love him or hate him, he was arguably the best big man in the league before he got hurt. At the very least he was Embiid/Vuc/Drum/Jokic level. Will be interesting to say the least to see how he comes back. I’m in the camp that says the injury will effect him less than more athletic guys like Kobe/Dominique. We’ll see…

• scott33

@circadudexl said...

Been playing for 7 years now lol was just curious. Miss the good old days where it was 2 bucks for the main tourney with 15-20k to first. Now you gotta finish in the top .1 percent to make 15x

Ah the good ole days, miss them as well.

• gaelicgirl

@eatmyturf23 said...

I think the East may win the title this year.

• zline34

@Calicapo said...

I’ve been waiting for this. Widen the court. 11 foot hoops.

• lovpink

@gaelicgirl said...

I think the East may win the title this year.

it’s over

• depalma13

So much for my winning streak.

• eatmyturf23

@Calicapo said...

I concur. Admittedly I like the 3, but it’s too easy. So a longer 3 by 6” and a court widening works for me. And yes I miss the old school post up game. Post ups are an art and really drive big man rivalries. Embiid, Glass, Jokic and a few more can really manage well around the blocks. And conversely, these select few are even better today with their court versatility and ball handling.

• lovpink

@depalma13 said...

So much for my winning streak.

Dude just buy five more there gonna hit

• eatmyturf23

@gaelicgirl said...

These two teams both are 11-5 vs the West.

While GSW is 12-4 vs the East, and 1-2 vs those two.

• mbunner23

368 for about 100th in all tourneys

• hautalak

@DirkDigglerz said...

bruh Cashline. on Yahoo is at 320 haha cashed in 5/7 once again didn’t put my best lineup in the RG league I’m getting smoked there lol…

That’s ok you have me in there always at the bottom of the standings haha

• kdsdawg

lol..don’t play Allen they said..Houston will play small and run him off the court they said

• Theguy49503

@kdsdawg said...

lol..don’t play Allen they said..Houston will play small and run him off the court they said

took the risk and played Allen myself and this morning I am a happy man lol

• Benf15harp

@Theguy49503 said...

took the risk and played Allen myself and this morning I am a happy man lol

Wilt Allen

• hautalak

Played Allen and it didn’t even help me! Need to start playing smarter and using totals instead of thinking I know “better” and looking for “raw” points.

• fleishmo6

played both Harden and AD, min cash with 352 , but I only play .25 cent

• mbunner23

@kdsdawg said...

I was wrong about that one. However I was right more than I was wrong yesterday and that’s all that matters. Turned $15 into $96. Bankroll is growing. Gonna have to start entering bigger tournys.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The only good thing is we will not have to watch Lebummer in the finals again. I’m pretty confident in that prediction.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).