• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Golden St ( 7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Welp back to the drawing Board once again. Are we running back to Okafor ort is Favors back gonna crush our dreams for a 3.5K Center tonight.

• Bodiaz36

FD’s pricing has become so soft these days, I think you can leave like $1,500 of salary on the table and be ok. Walker, Mitchell, Rubio, Fultz, and Randle are all underpriced there. I’m sure I’m leaving out some. I don’t really play DK, but I don’t understand the recent pricing discrepancy between the two sites. DK has everyone priced up, which I would imagine makes it incredibly hard to cash on a nightly basis. Somehow, even with the softer pricing on FD, I’m still managing to lose all my money lol…I digress. I do like all those guys I mentioned above, and yeah I hope Favors is ruled out so I can run some Jah tonight. GL to all

• miggs6876

@Bodiaz36 said...

FD’s pricing has become so soft these days, I think you can leave like $1,500 of salary on the table and be ok. Walker, Mitchell, Rubio, Fultz, and Randle are all underpriced there. I’m sure I’m leaving out some. I don’t really play DK, but I don’t understand the recent pricing discrepancy between the two sites. DK has everyone priced up, which I would imagine makes it incredibly hard to cash on a nightly basis. Somehow, even with the softer pricing on FD, I’m still managing to lose all my money lol…I digress. I do like all those guys I mentioned above, and yeah I hope Favors is ruled out so I can run some Jah tonight. GL to all

I strictly play fd. It’s pretty weird what they are doing. Their pricing was really really tight and now they are super soft. Personally, I liked the tighter pricing.

• tmarohl

@Bodiaz36 said...

Softer pricing makes it harder to cash. Tighter pricing makes it easier to cash.

• FantasySultan

Hate the soft pricing

• JSteele

Not sure if he will be ok but Markelle Fultz came up limping at the end of the game yesterday. They kind of need him if they have the same injuries tonight but he needed help getting off the court

• Herf

@got9forya said...

Welp back to the drawing Board once again. Are we running back to Okafor ort is Favors back gonna crush our dreams for a 3.5K Center tonight.

I’m not sure if he will have the same result playing against the two time defending player of the year, but its worth a shot at $3.5k if Faves is out I guess.

Ingram was pissed about how the last game ended between the Jazz and Pelicans, so I have a hunch he is going to be a man possessed tonight. ingles had the hot hand last game which probably means they are going to try to stop the pick n roll between him and Gobert. So Clarkson or Bojan should have a good night.

• telestraightshooter

Den PG Pj Dozier alert

Denver called him up to big show & he did show big – nugget broadcast was gaga over him

21 dK in 13 mins, twice as productive as Monte.

• Njsum1

@telestraightshooter said...

Den PG Pj Dozier alert

Denver called him up to big show & he did show big – nugget broadcast was gaga over him

21 dK in 13 mins, twice as productive as Monte.

Play Morris…FD super soft at pg, you don’t have to, yet on DK, he’s a strong play. You could pair him dozier on DK.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Softer pricing makes it harder to cash. Tighter pricing makes it easier to cash.

i think it’s just a preference. I’ve been cashing on FD, whiffing on DK last couple of nights

• Ace15

Bucks playing in a somewhat competitive game? Play George Hill. Also, I’m playing Will Barton again. RJ Barrett mini-heater that I’ll be on as well. Mikal Bridges. tons of value and soft pricing. Probably going to try something new tonight from a build standpoint.

• Herf

Here’s my early assessment (For what its worth lol)

Booker is going to crush tonight in the garden. Most players of his caliber dream of putting up like 60 in MSG. He is coming off a game which he scored 39 points in 34 mins two days ago in ATL. I’m sure I’m overlooking a Kelly Oubre comeback since he disappointed last game.

The two players that I would pick from New Orleans tonight against Utah would be Lonzo or Ingram. I don’t see anyone going off unless its a serious blowout and we get to see some Okafur against Bradley.

Leonard is going to smash a tired Orlando team after a long game last night. Smart is going to have a bounceback game today against MIL after the disaster he had yesterday. I expect Monte Morris to be chalkyyyyy.

Go get em!

• got9forya

@Herf said...

Here’s my early assessment (For what its worth lol)

Booker is going to crush tonight in the garden. Most players of his caliber dream of putting up like 60 in MSG. He is coming off a game which he scored 39 points in 34 mins two days ago in ATL. I’m sure I’m overlooking a Kelly Oubre comeback since he disappointed last game.

The two players that I would pick from New Orleans tonight against Utah would be Lonzo or Ingram. I don’t see anyone going off unless its a serious blowout and we get to see some Okafur against Bradley.

Leonard is going to smash a tired Orlando team after a long game last night. Smart is going to have a bounceback game today against MIL after the disaster he had yesterday. I expect Monte Morris to be chalkyyyyy.

Go get em!

Oubre is out Today.

• Herf

@got9forya said...

Oubre is out Today.

Yes he is, I forgot about that news from yesterday. Haven’t finished my coffee yet this morning, haha.

• monarch

I dont like Monte Morris 4400 on DK. His role wont change that much and if he starts he will have very low usage next to Barton and Jokic. Morris is a good player but more of a change of pace point guard who excels leading that second unit. They could start Will Barton at point guard if they choose to

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

I dont like Monte Morris 4400 on DK. His role wont change that much and if he starts he will have very low usage next to Barton and Jokic. Morris is a good player but more of a change of pace point guard who excels leading that second unit. They could start Will Barton at point guard if they choose to

They might do that anyway. But for what it’s worth, Morris should excel today. He’s getting elevated minutes against golden state with 3 rotation players out for the nuggets. You could play that entire team and feel ok about it (and pending how people react to the situation, I might do a lot of nuggets stacking, despite how obvious it seems).

• Ace15

@monarch said...

I dont like Monte Morris 4400 on DK.

Ditto. Taking a stand with a complete fade on Monte especially @4400. Monte is low usage and you still have Jokic, Barton, and a surging MPJ. I’m fading monte and hoping his ownership is 50%+. George hill will outscore Monte tonight. Will Barton though, prime bounce back spot for him after big let down yesterday.

• monarch

When I get home from work the first thing I’m going to do is try and figure out the Nuggets minutes/rotations.

One thing I’ve realized that MPJ is always in play if Will Barton is in. I’m worried that removing Murray and Harris might muddy the waters a bit for MPJ with Beasley, Craig and PJ Dozier getting more run but i think he will be okay. It’s when Barton is out that I wont play MPJ.

• Herf

Didn’t Harrell use to be categorized as a PF/C before tonight? Now he is just a C on DraftKings

• dominicanpapi

Barton is the guy you want, not Morris. FD’s pricing is so soft that I don’t think it’s necessary to go all the way to 4K for Morris. Barton’s going to be the point guy.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

When I get home from work the first thing I’m going to do is try and figure out the Nuggets minutes/rotations.

One thing I’ve realized that MPJ is always in play if Will Barton is in. I’m worried that removing Murray and Harris might muddy the waters a bit for MPJ with Beasley, Craig and PJ Dozier getting more run but i think he will be okay. It’s when Barton is out that I wont play MPJ.

Well, news will change everything, but IF Murray, Harris, and Millsap are all out it’s not that difficult.

Morris/Craig/Barton/Grant/Jokic will likely start.

Dozier will back up Morris. Barton will be one of the first to checkout, with Porter coming in for him. Juancho will spell Grant, and Plumlee will spell Jokic. Barton will check back in for Craig. Porter can dominate, because a huge chunk of his minutes will be with Plumlee, Juancho, Dozier, and Barton.

• charara1224

eric bledsoe is in a prime spot to go off for 40+ today

• monarch

I think it would be Barton, Beasley, Craig, Grant, Jokic. The second unit would mainly be Morris, Barton, Porter, Juancho, Plumlee but some Morris, Beasley, Barton, MPJ, Plumlee. I think Beasley is in play because Will Barton will play a lot of his time at point guard and the Nuggets are losing a ton of perimeter shooting with Murry/Harris off the floor.

• charara1224

@monarch said...

I think it would be Barton, Beasley, Craig, Grant, Jokic. The second unit would mainly be Morris, Barton, Porter, Juancho, Plumlee but some Morris, Beasley, Barton, MPJ, Plumlee. I think Beasley is in play because Will Barton will play a lot of his time at point guard and the Nuggets are losing a ton of perimeter shooting with Murry/Harris off the floor.

do the nuggets take a hit defensively without murray and harris?

• monarch

@charara1224 said...

do the nuggets take a hit defensively without murray and harris?

Murray is a poor defender. Gary Harris is very good on ball defender but not much difference between him and Torrey Craig. I’d say not really.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).