• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Golden St ( 7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jon2115

@charara1224 said...

eric bledsoe is in a prime spot to go off for 40+ today

Not sure of that. Bledsoe hasn’t played well against the Celtics since his Phoenix days

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/bledsoe-game-log-versus-celtics-fanduel-points

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Havent done any research other than look through the player pool just now to figure why we are talking about playing George Hill. What am I missing? Is Bledsoe suppose to be out or something?

• Pick1979

@FantasySultan said...

Hate the soft pricing

really enjoy the soft pricing
    Entering multiple GPP lineups with guys that have a high cash floor and higher ceiling is my key to small-medium size tourney wins/cashes w a few stricter GPP guys like a Barton or Oubre sprinkled in some lineups when they have good matchups or limited options at the FD eligibility. But no more than 2 players like that at the MOST in my lineups in 50-5000 Player GPP’s.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Havent done any research other than look through the player pool just now to figure why we are talking about playing George Hill. What am I missing? Is Bledsoe suppose to be out or something?

Ace likes to dig.

• Pick1979

If Morris site i see Randle being a lock and load in all formats

• monarch

This is a Joker smash spot

• JSteele

Warriors get Lee and Chriss back now. They seem to have suffered a price drop on FD.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Someone said that yesterday about the Hornets being a smash spot.

I do agree with you though. I also think Vuc is in a good spot at a slight discount.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Someone said that yesterday about the Hornets being a smash spot.

I do agree with you though. I also think Vuc is in a good spot at a slight discount.

I tried to talk people into fading that game altogether yesterday although MPJ did well and Rozier did well I believe.

Anyways B2B TNT island game with his team banged up. The Nuggets fly out to San Francisco and Joker beats the crap out of WCS and Spellman for 34 minutes and fly back to Denver. Kinda easy.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Ace likes to dig.

His grave?

• Pick1979

@monarch said...

I Hope everyone keeps playing Joker. There is almost always a better player to spend up on IMO.

You paying over 9 on FD for a guy that goes over 50 FD 7 out of last 25 games (and that’s when he’s “hot”) and 55 or higher 4 of last 25 games. MEH

• yisman

Giannis only PF-eligible on DK

Kawhi/Middleton only SF

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

His grave?

HIs own, or everyone who doesn’t play George Hill.

• got9forya

Is ABC the go to tonight. I feel you dont need to pay up for him

• deepfat

Got my best GPP result last night. 4th in the $2 Elbow Shot on DK. Getting better.

Anyway, liking Vuc in GPPs at first glance.

• realphipps

Fred at 5.5dk?

Steady pace of play, plenty of peripherals to be had, ++ assists opportunities.

• Pick1979

Was really hoping that Robinson would see a downgrade tonite for knicks, I wouldn’t mind a Portis 4400 Punt if Robinson was out and Portis was looking at 28-33 mins.

Othwise i would lean Vuc o Rudy

I would really like to see a stat (maybe there is one) of a players FP/MIN or FP/GAME against bottom 1/4 or so Ranked D’s. Some guys REALLY take advantage of weak matchups /
    smash spots…. way more than others due to their game style

• got9forya

Really needing this Morris News to break. Great option tonight for 5.5K on FD if he is not on a min restriction

• frugal

Boy was I wrong about Doncic last night. But I was right that Jokic was a trap and I think he is again tonight…and pretty much every night.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Boy was I wrong about Doncic last night. But I was right that Jokic was a trap and I think he is again tonight…and pretty much every night.

Doncic has always busted back to backs. The fade call was fine.
    He’s on my list of Dude’s who will cost you more money then they will make you. Just play him at 10- 15% whenever he plays unless his price drops to The 10k range on DK.

You’re a mavs fan right? and you can’t predict him. He’s not predictable…not just because you can’t…I can’t either and I can predict most players with enough accuracy 😉. He’s Valanciunas at the pg position.

• Pick1979

Mitchell/Ingles and Ball/Favors look good to me on FD. Least confident in Favors due to maybe limiting his minutes first game back but pricing at 5.4K. Really like targeting Pelicans w Holiday and even Reddick out. Utah is tough against SF/SG so i may limit Ingram to GPP’s but BALL should be a slam dunk at 6.5

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Teague traded, does that mean KAT will play now?

• DC2380

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    Atlanta has traded guard Allen Crabbe to Minnesota for PG Jeff Teague and Treveon Graham, league sources tell ESPN. Hawks get a backup for Trae Young.

• Pandamonious

Jeff Teague just traded to ATL.

Now KAT’s knee will be magically healed.

• Herf

Minnesota has already started their salary dump by trading Jeff Teague and Treveon Graham for Allen Crabbe. Wonder if Covington is next.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).