• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Golden St ( 7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• pinstripeblue

398 the cash line in $2. 50/50’s! There had to be a 500 score out there somewhere last night…..getting tough to turn any kind of profit anymore! Ouch!

• got9forya

Really. The person who won in the $0.05 Entry on FD had 495 points. That is ridiculous. What happened to the winner hitting 380 or so. This is getting real old real quick. SMH

• got9forya

On FD the winner of the $.05 Entry had 495.6. This is getting ridiculous for real. what happened when it used to be winner would max at 380.

• pinstripeblue

5X value used to be the industry standard, now a total joke! that equates to a score of 300 which might finish 99 in a 100 team leageue!

• strassnerte

Can’t open up the description anymore on the 20/20 bonus on FD last night. How much was it? I know a ton of us had Ayton, but every dollar counts.

• mbunner23

3-4 day slump. Never had a 321 that didn’t cash at all.

• pinstripeblue

i woke up to a 338 and was getitng excited until i checked that i finished 88th in a 100, 50/50!

• Shaudy_lo

Damn last night was crazy on FD. Your lineup damn near had to be perfect to cash

• kdsdawg

woke up and saw a 377 and thought, yes, some good money..

• Seyedaed

@got9forya said...

On FD the winner of the $.05 Entry had 495.6. This is getting ridiculous for real. what happened when it used to be winner would max at 380.

yea. sucks. I had multiple lineups of 450 and barely got paid. It sucks dude. I didn’t know how hard it was to win but it’s HARD!

• got9forya

Optimal lineup you could of Scored 511.2 on FD

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Haha…congrats!!!

Awesome stuff man, good to see a message board reg take one down πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€πŸ€πŸ”₯

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Seyedaed said...

yea. sucks. I had multiple lineups of 450 and barely got paid. It sucks dude. I didn’t know how hard it was to win but it’s HARD!

Old enough to remember when 5x meant cashing all double ups and min cashing GPP and 6x meant contention to win GPPs

• yisman

wound up with 380.25

Had Ingram/Mitchell/Kemba/MPJ

only ones that didn’t get there were Iwundu and Monte Morris

entered a few contests, I missed a whole bunch of satellites and double ups that I would’ve won. Cost myself some big winnings.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering β€œRake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler