• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Golden St ( 7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

I don’t think Oubre out means anything to Saric. Bridges will take Oubre’s spot in the starting lineup and any minutes he spends at SF likely means more minutes for Ayton.

• JSteele

Oubre out just means more usage to the other starters. Maybe more rebounds for everybody too.

• ScofieldReturns

So…joker is in serious consideration right? I make only one LU and C is so weak on FD and nuggets so depleted, have to seriously consider him…

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Wonder is we should be cautious with D Lo now that its official that the Wolves are making a hard run at him

No comment LOL

• telestraightshooter

@ScofieldReturns said...

So…joker is in serious consideration right? I make only one LU and C is so weak on FD and nuggets so depleted, have to seriously consider him…

• just consider what Joker did last night (38 dK) vs best possible matchup & 2nd half sans Jamal & Harris
    • also consider he has hit value 1 or twice in last 9 games
    • I think it has more to do with a relaxed rotation
  • Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I don’t think Oubre out means anything to Saric. Bridges will take Oubre’s spot in the starting lineup and any minutes he spends at SF likely means more minutes for Ayton.

Oubre was playing as many as 38 minutes a game. Bridges was already playing 25-30 minutes. Even if you generously bump Bridges to 40 minutes, that’s still 23 minutes floating out there. They’re not all going to Ayton who is already playing 30 minutes. Even if you give him 38, that’s still 15 minutes floating out there to someone who is cheap, and in a good match up.

• kps3205s

@ScofieldReturns said...

I only play DK but read this earlier today:

Jokic has a 32.1% usage rate and a per-minute average of 1.53 FanDuel points without Harris, Millsap, and Murray.

The author also likes DeAndre Ayton for FD tonight.

• Bodiaz36

I don’t doubt Joker’s ability to get 60, I’m just wondering if the game will stay close enough for him to get there. Although Denver on a B2B on the road and banged up, could be more competitive. Still more inclined to take the discount on Ayton or Trez at this point, and go big elsewhere

• queensfinest

harrell or favors?

• jv21

With all the Denver talk ,how do people feel about GSW’s chances? Anyone playing D’lo, Burks or Draymond?

• telestraightshooter

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody else torn on Donovan Mitchell? His price is nice but he’s been struggling, good matchup though. I can’t decide if I want to play him or not.

I know Meansy has him tagged as a core play, but I doubt it will last for dK.

my favorite court_iq of the day for SpyDah on the court in 2020

fppm . mins
    1.20 . 120 . Rudy Gobert
    1.06 . 133 . Joe Ingles
    1.04 . 33 . Emmanuel Mudiay
    1.03 . 192 . Donovan Mitchell
    0.95 . 116 . Bojan Bogdanovic
    0.71 . 80 . Jordan Clarkson
    0.67 .120 . Royce O’Neale

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=2weeks&on=37875%2C&off=&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=149&opponent=&split=all

• MoccasinMusic

Burks on dk looks pretty enticing.

• goboltsgo

MPJ/Grant or Theis/Portis on DK? DEN has easier matchup but if Portis gets 27+min I think he destroys his price tag and i tihnk Theis can match Grant’s output. So basically will portis get 27 min of run?

• chronoxiong

Kinda think Monte Morris is a trap. Especially if he only gets you like 24 fdp while say a combo of Ball/Bledsoe both goes off for 40+ fdp. Same for Jerami Grant and Mikal Bridges. Seriously think Mikal is a trap. He went off the previous game because he had 4 steals and 1 block. That’s 15 fdp to inflate his score. And looking at all the other games he crushed value, it was because his steals or blocks inflated them too. Just saying guys. I do better when I fade traps and trust my own research. Not listen to these “value” play discussions

• gaelicgirl

@jv21 said...

With all the Denver talk ,how do people feel about GSW’s chances? Anyone playing D’lo, Burks or Draymond?

Chart forecast is favorable

• telestraightshooter

Triple Double Watch

• Pat Bev . . . . . . came close in 2 of last 3 games
    • Markelle Fultz . got his 1st last night sans Fournier
    • Lonzo Ball. . . . . 1 assist short in last 2 games
    • PJ Dozier……….. if only he saw 40 mins…….ain’t happening
  • damionismyname

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Ok chrono, don’t come back at 1am……

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Oubre was playing as many as 38 minutes a game. Bridges was already playing 25-30 minutes. Even if you generously bump Bridges to 40 minutes, that’s still 23 minutes floating out there. They’re not all going to Ayton who is already playing 30 minutes. Even if you give him 38, that’s still 15 minutes floating out there to someone who is cheap, and in a good match up.

My position is not necessarily that Saric won’t see some boost that it just won’t translate to much. Looking at some game flow, it doesn’t seem that he sees any minutes at SF. I could easily see him seeing 20 minutes at PF tonight with Baynes playing more C which shifts Ayton to PF and Diallo seeing a handful of minutes at C and Bridges starting at SF and Johnson getting all but a handful of backup minutes.

• chronoxiong

@damionismyname said...

Ok chrono, don’t come back at 1am……

I wont. I am trusting my research tonight. Really upset at the stupid value trap plays that occurred this week and that Okobo bullshit got to me. Made me a lose a lot of money that night. I see you guys discussing about Saric too. Not touching that either. I got my eyes set on players at certain positions. Not gonna get swayed to playing a trap. Bridges is a good play at SF but he’s pure GPP for me. Ingles is the safer play. By the way, I really hope Ingram plays tonight. If he sits, I dont see how the Pelicans can stay close with the Jazz who are riding a 10 game winning streak. I currently have a few Jazz players in my lineup and it will be toast it its a blowout.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@jv21 said...

Eh. Denver is pretty good at taking care of business, and the warriors remain a joke. This is obviously as good a spot as the warriors are going to get them in, but… meh. It doesn’t exempt D’lo or burks for me, but I’m probably not touching draymond both today and in general.

• Lathum

I have WAY too much Giannis and Porter Jr. I think tonight is a statement game for the Bucks.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

I really let a dream sway me into 33% Grant Williams on FD lol.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lathum said...

I have WAY too much Giannis and Porter Jr. I think tonight is a statement game for the Bucks.

I think those are both good plays… but in my mind if it’s a statement game for the bucks, that’s worse for Giannis. Especially given the state of the celtics, if the bucks put the pedal to the metal, this is 30 in the 3rd quarter just like every other game.

• goboltsgo

can someone give me projected mins for Portis tonight? I can’t find why he only played 17 min in MIA and wonder if he’s getting 25+ mins tonight.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

I really let a dream sway me into 33% Grant Williams on FD lol.

I’m on board with some grant williams today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler