• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3 ) at New York ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at New Orleans ( 4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at Golden St ( 7 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah, I dunno why people are wary about Morris. He’s their 6th to 7th man usually and they’re down 3 guys, including the guy in front of him and next to him on the depth chart. He can get it done in a variety of ways, and GS is pretttttty bad at defending everyone. Is this like a 360 dunk? Maybe not. But he’s the best value play today, and that includes MPJ.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I dunno why people are wary about Morris. He’s their 6th to 7th man usually and they’re down 3 guys, including the guy in front of him and next to him on the depth chart. He can get it done in a variety of ways, and GS is pretttttty bad at defending everyone. Is this like a 360 dunk? Maybe not. But he’s the best value play today, and that includes MPJ.

Agreed

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Bullock OUT

• monarch

Morris is fine but I don’t generally play up to four players on the same team and he is my fourth favorite Nuggets player tonight. I’ll play some

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Especially given how malone coaches (in which his rotations are actually designed to get them ready for the playoffs even when he tinkers)… he’s not just going to be like “alright PJ dozier, you get all the run today!” Or at least, I doubt it.

• kdsdawg

I am playing a couple of Denver guys but can’t bring myself to run it back with anybody from GS. Seems Lee had cooled down before missing couple of games. Russell is all over the place.

• monarch

I think it could be a Kadeem Allen spot. Elf is NY’s only good perimeter defender if Frank is out and will likely be on Booker. Elf had five fouls and may or may not get erected again tonight. Plenty of paths for Allen to get into the game and do some stuff

• monarch

Looks like Franky and Morris are in tonight though

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Looks like Franky and Morris are in tonight though

GTD

• monarch

Although these teams do not play this way I can see the Knicks-Suns going small tonight with Morris/Bridges at the four and additional guards getting onto the floor. Depends on how the Suns depend to match up but the total keeps climbing

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

GTD

Beat writers believe they are playing FWIW

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

GTD

https://twitter.com/ianbegley/status/1217942035610718208?s=21

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley
    Marcus Morris and Frank Ntilikina looked good in shootaround, per Mike Miller. Knicks are waiting to hear from medical staff before they’re cleared to play tonight. Dennis Smith Jr. is out.

• damionismyname

@JSteele said...

Quoting to keep this gem on the forum in case of edit

elfs not getting erected tonight. I see no busts here.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

https://twitter.com/ianbegley/status/1217942035610718208?s=21

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley
    Marcus Morris and Frank Ntilikina looked good in shootaround, per Mike Miller. Knicks are waiting to hear from medical staff before they’re cleared to play tonight. Dennis Smith Jr. is out.

I’m sorry, but Frank has never looked good.

• queensfinest

harrell or favors?

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

Triple Double Watch

• Pat Bev . . . . . . came close in 2 of last 3 games
    • Markelle Fultz . got his 1st last night sans Fournier
    • Lonzo Ball. . . . . 1 assist short in last 2 games
    • PJ Dozier……….. if only he saw 40 mins…….ain’t happening

Only Fultz is projected w/ double digit ownership

it’s interesting, seems sans PG13, patBev has focused more on scoring & less on Defense

• Njsum1

@queensfinest said...

harrell or favors?

Yoke-ish

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Only Fultz is projected w/ double digit ownership

it’s interesting, seems sans PG13, patBev has focused more on scoring & less on Defense

I’ve been playing Bev the last couple of times, I wouldn’t say its focusing on scoring and less defense, but he acts as a primary play maker with PG13 off the floor, which is why he gets way more assists. Clippers also play small for long stretches with Harrell, so when Bev is aggressive and going after rebounds and he can get to 10 pretty easily. The points are not really increasing that much though, it’s just the peripherals being up.

• monarch

Booker was having ceiling games down the stretch last season without Oubre and will fly under the radar

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Booker was having ceiling games down the stretch last season without Oubre and will fly under the radar

I like Booker a bit, but they didn’t have Rubio either.

• jv21

Any chance Beverly makes it really hard on Fultz after this what Fultz did yesterday? Beverly feels like the type to bring someone down when they are in the spotlight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Brown OUT

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I don’t really see him as flying under the radar, particularly.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Brown OUT

I plan on it eventually.

• RWilder

So Marcus Morris is playing? I think he could be an interesting pivot off of Barton and Ingles, who I imagine a lot of people will have. Morris torched the Suns last game and people might be off of him.

What are your thoughts guys?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler