• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) — T: 217
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) — T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Krispac23

Wood, Wood, Wood!!

• gaelicgirl

Ugly 4-gamer on FD

• xaab

@gaelicgirl said...

Ugly 4-gamer on FD

Same for DK.

• donkeydealer

Does Atlanta finally show up

• jayzee666

@gaelicgirl said...

Ugly 4-gamer on FD

I have heard that said every night for the past 11 years and 6 days! Fortunately for me it has been true for 11 years and 6 days – today will be 7 days! Let the ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ fly!!!! My goal tonight is 219 points on DK!

• ifthethunder

3 Raptor spend-ups, then find enough scrubs to fit Dame in?
    ~

• efagan99

Had i known the cavs waived yogi last night could have been great 🤦🏽‍♂️ Lol my core was NAW, 3 fires, and a player not currently in the NBA….

• dominicanpapi

This is where I prefer DKs MPE. I’m locking in Simmons, Milton, Maxey and Harris. I suppose I can run Simmons and Milton on FD if I were 3 maxing but I really like Lillard over there.

Lowry is too cheap. Siakam is back at SF.

It’s really a Sixers stack, plus Miami value with some Blazers.

• Njsum1

Ok, let’s shake off last night

Both the DK early and main slates today are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🏀🍀🔥

Let’s get it!

• feekdogg

2 game early on FD, you only have 3 centers to choose from: Vuc, Jordan, Poetl. 4 if Mo Bamba plays.

Does Harden play today?

• HungryHungryHip

FanDuel moved Pascal Siakam to SF, Bam Adebayo to PF and Kelly Olynyk to C

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

Does Harden play today?

From a basketball standpoint, I hope so….from a DFS standpoint would prefer he sat this one out 😎

Nets players are about to become unrosterable

Main Slate.. have to go TRAE/Lill.. Reddish.. prices are depressed – 9200 8900 4600 respectively.. some Collins/Capela/Kanter, & squeeze in Bouchy-Boy! Expect shootout ATL/POR.

• frugal

I’m not paying up for Dame tonight, targeting CHA/TOR and taking the usage boosts in PHI.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Let’s get it!

We’re in the same boat.

Got absolutely annihilated last night.

This slate is pure fire though, top to bottom. It’s going to be INSANE.

• frugal

Yeah…not going to spend much time building until I see MIA injury updates.

• Brendan239

Can you go Shake/Tobias/Dwight on FD but not Use any Memphis players. I think Ja plays and everyone just does alright. The Miami news is critical. I like Vincent and Achiuwa, but need Dragic and Nunn news

• gameofgames

$4500 DAJ is looking pretty juicy vs Vuc.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Let’s get it!

I thought I was toast being so heavy on the early games but heavy CLE exposure ended up being the right move with the late games fizzling out. Just like a couple night’s ago, CHA/TOR looks super spicy to me and I plan have heavy exposure there due to relative value. Specifically, I expect Siakam to smash in a bounce back. Love Harris and Shake tonight, will be 100% Shake if Simmons sits. Outside Kanter, not sure I really care about ATL/POR, maybe some CJ due to relative pricing there. Compared to prior seasons, ATL isn’t the autotarget they used to be as they are offering .99X league avg PPG and .9X league 3P%, pace should be fun to watch though.

• HungryHungryHip

@frugal said...

I thought I was toast being so heavy on the early games but heavy CLE exposure ended up being the right move with the late games fizzling out. Just like a couple night’s ago, CHA/TOR looks super spicy to me and I plan have heavy exposure there due to relative value. Specifically, I expect Siakam to smash in a bounce back. Love Harris and Shake tonight, will be 100% Shake if Simmons sits. Outside Kanter, not sure I really care about ATL/POR, maybe some CJ due to relative pricing there. Compared to prior seasons, ATL isn’t the autotarget they used to be as they are offering .99X league avg PPG and .9X league 3P%, pace should be fun to watch though.

Pretty sure Ben Simmons is probable today

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

We’re in the same boat.

Got absolutely annihilated last night.

This slate is pure fire though, top to bottom. It’s going to be INSANE.

Yeah I knew last night wouldn’t be good. If I had the Lou will/bev news earlier, it would have been slightly better (still not good) as I would have had some Terrence Mann, and more than 1 share of rjax.

Projections I’m looking at have Tony Bradley and Dwight sharing the court for like 5 minutes…does that seem right?

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah I knew last night wouldn’t be good. If I had the Lou will/bev news earlier, it would have been slightly better (still not good) as I would have had some Terrence Mann, and more than 1 share of rjax.

Projections I’m looking at have Tony Bradley and Dwight sharing the court for like 5 minutes…does that seem right?

They could. Don’t see why they would have to though, outside of foul trouble for someone.

• rstylz

After watching the last TOR/CHA game LaMelo’s 46 fpts might have been the quietest 46 i have ever seen. Aside from some pretty dimes it didn’t look like he did to much. Defiantly wasn’t the focal point.
    I can only imagine what he will do when he does become the focal point.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

Compared to prior seasons, ATL isn’t the autotarget they used to be as they are offering .99X league avg PPG and .9X league 3P%, pace should be fun to watch though.

Yeah, but I’m going to still want some some Dame and CJ, in addition to some Kanter.

You’re right about Atl, (they’re top 3rd in pace, mid pack in Def eff) yet still, I don’t want to fade the guy with the highest upside on the slate (dame). He doesn’t bring it all the time, yet he can, and the Atl matchup is nice for opposing PG’s and SG’s and it’s got the highest total of the night.

• Pandamonious

When Philly played Denver without Embiid/Harris/Simmons and so on and only had 7 dudes, Bradley and Howard didn’t share the court once.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).