• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) — T: 217
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) — T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Regarding Giles, I took a look at the 2 games where Nurkic played the fewest minutes.

vs Warriors 1/1: Nurkic 17:35, Giles 13:49, Kantor 11:06. Blowout, not sure we can learn too much from this matchup.

vs Raptors 1/11: Nurkic 8:46, Kanter 15:30, Giles 4:49. 1 point game, they clearly played smaller trying to matchup with Boucher. Obviously no Nurkic tonight, but could be a very similar situation where Kanter and Giles split ~30 minutes and POR plays a bit smaller when Collins shifts to C.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@frugal said...

Regarding Giles, I took a look at the 2 games where Nurkic played the fewest minutes.

vs Warriors 1/1: Nurkic 17:35, Giles 13:49, Kantor 11:06. Blowout, not sure we can learn too much from this matchup.

vs Raptors 1/11: Nurkic 8:46, Kanter 15:30, Giles 4:49. 1 point game, they clearly played smaller trying to matchup with Boucher. Obviously no Nurkic tonight, but could be a very similar situation where Kanter and Giles split ~30 minutes and POR plays a bit smaller when Collins shifts to C.

That was my thoughts as well, makes me like collins although i just dont know what his celiling is anymore with capala gobbling up rebounds.

• ghost3490

Man I hope 4 Philly guys isn’t too many.

• Golfnut04240

@ghost3490 said...

Man I hope 4 Philly guys isn’t too many.

I had 1 DK build that spit out 4 PHI and 4 POR players.

• Pandamonious

They’re really trying to build the suspense for Harden aren’t they?

• mbunner23

I’d like to have some beard news.

• schube4402

Going to see how many nights in a row I can lose money betting on a trae bounce back night

• Tajtrivedi

I think im gonna enter two lines only today, one with lillard and one without

• Pandamonious

DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) ruled out Saturday.

Status note: Victor Oladipo, Rodions Kurucs won’t make Rockets debut Saturday.

Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out Saturday.

Sterling Brown a game-time decision Saturday.

Lineup note: Mason Jones expected to start at PG Saturday.

Lineup note: Rockets will start Jones, McLemore, Tate, Tucker, Wood on Saturday.

• mbunner23

• FantasyKLC

@Pandamonious said...

DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) ruled out Saturday.

Status note: Victor Oladipo, Rodions Kurucs won’t make Rockets debut Saturday.

Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out Saturday.

Sterling Brown a game-time decision Saturday.

If Sterling Brown can’t play, that leaves the Rockets with only 7 players, and a game cancellation.

• IT4MVP

Who?? Lol

• Pandamonious

@FantasyKLC said...

If Sterling Brown can’t play, that leaves the Rockets with only 7 players, and a game cancellation.

My assumption would be, Brown would be active, but maybe not play.

Philly did the same thing last week against Denver. Scott was “active,” but a DNP.

• HungryHungryHip

@FantasyKLC said...

They could keep him active but only play 7 just as the 76ers did w Mike Scott as their 8th guy who didn’t see the floor

• jfitzgan

This is one of the most confusing small slates in recent memory. All the Q’s on Miami. Plus Embiid out. In past years, u could just plug in Simmons and Harris and call it a day under Brett brown. But now u have to think about Milton and maxey and green and Bradley under rivers. Seems a crapshoot. Throw in the possibilities in Portland with nurk out and it feels like a 10 game slate. Edit-and Hayward with the Q.

• HungryHungryHip

The total rising for Miami seems like it means there will be more guys back for them, and probably key players(other than Butler of course.)

• Tajtrivedi

Anyone into Caleb Martin if Hayward sits again? He made me money last time

• Pandamonious

Sterling Brown (leg) ruled out Saturday.

Updated status note: Rodions Kurucs available to make Rockets debut Saturday.

• Pandamonious

Trae Young (back) probable Saturday.

Cam Reddish (knee) questionable Saturday.

• Pandamonious

THE BIG ONE :

Status note: James Harden available to make Nets debut Saturday.

• curt777

Is KJ Martin available for Hou?

• Pandamonious

@curt777 said...

Is KJ Martin available for Hou?

Supposed to be.

I swear HQ added him. That he was there for a couple minutes and now is gone. Not sure what happened.

• Pandamonious

• Broncm

Are we expecting big minutes from Harden? I feel that 9700 is a big risk playing alongside KD, let alone once Kyrie comes back.

• mbunner23

@Broncm said...

Are we expecting big minutes from Harden? I feel that 9700 is a big risk playing alongside KD, let alone once Kyrie comes back.

They didn’t trade for him to sit the bench. With just KD, fire him up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).