• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7 ) at San Antonio ( -7 ) — T: 217
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) — T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) — T: 219.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) — T: 215.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) — T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• choppadown

Also Games played between JVAL and Dwight in case anyone was hemming and hawing

https://www.landofbasketball.com/games_between/dwight_howard_vs_jonas_valanciunas.htm

• HungryHungryHip

@choppadown said...

Also Games played between JVAL and Dwight in case anyone was hemming and hawing

https://www.landofbasketball.com/games_between/dwight_howard_vs_jonas_valanciunas.htm

Most of those stats came when Howard was a starter and good

• choppadown

@HungryHungryHip said...

Most of those stats came when Howard was a starter and good

yeah I got a lot of tony bradley tonight.

• monarch

Harden crushing. KD seems to approve playing with someone who likes playing basketball

• Njsum1

Harden just broke the record for assists by a Nets player in his first game….he sooooo goooood

Ball doesn’t seem like it’s sticking….when you got KD, ball don’t stick, when you got PJ Tucker, RWB, Danuel House and Covington, ball sticks. Funny how that works out

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Harden just broke the record for assists by a Nets player in his first game….he sooooo goooood

Ball doesn’t seem like it’s sticking….when you got KD, ball don’t stick, when you got PJ Tucker, RWB, Danuel House and Covington, ball sticks. Funny how that works out

That’s a surprising stat considering how good JKidd was as a Net.

• monarch

Kyrie needs to retire

• monarch

Norm Powell 1 percent crushing

• Brendan239

Siakam Siucks.

• JDS1029

Reddish out

• jayzee666

I did my job tonight.
    Snowflaked JVAL and Ball and Vincent Did not play Howard who is highly owned(guess everyone knew I was playing JVAL and played Howard instead).

I am green so far but only because I stacked early game just so I can see what green looks like.

If last game is not played I may see about 30 spots below the cash line.

• JDS1029

Deandre Hunter and Gary Trent or Huerter and Carmelo? Had Reddish in there, those are my only two options.

No Reddish now? Nightmare.. gotta adjust 30 lines with no pivots. Guess I’ll have a lot of Huerter’s.

• Golfnut04240

1st quarter from JVal was awful. smh

And Bradley the walking foul does nothing. Besides fn foul. I’m toast.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

That’s a surprising stat considering how good JKidd was as a Net.

I think it’s meant to be read as most assists by a Net in their debut.

Not all time in a game. No way Deron Williams or Jason Kidd even in the last 20 years didn’t have a game with more than 14 assists.

• Brendan239

Glad I swapped Dwight for Capella last minute. Shoulda Eaton all the chalk tonight. Wow.

• Golfnut04240

@866 said...

And Bradley the walking foul does nothing. Besides fn foul. I’m toast.

I’m glad I have none of Bradley. Too risky, even at a stone minimum.

• BBWC_10

I’d personally like to thank Ben Simmons for making a basket tonight.

• KRD227

@JDS1029 said...

Deandre Hunter and Gary Trent or Huerter and Carmelo?

Huerter/Melo is safer

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I think it’s meant to be read as most assists by a Net in their debut.

Not all time in a game. No way Deron Williams or Jason Kidd even in the last 20 years didn’t have a game with more than 14 assists.

Yes, in debut, Kidd had more than 14 assists multiple times.

• dominicanpapi

Maybe it’s just me but I feel like the Hawks are going to get boat raced. Reddish isn’t all nba defense but it’s a back to back and he’s arguably one of their better defenders.

Bench wise they got nothing, especially if Huerter starts. This is a game that Trent and Anthony are probably going to eat off the bench

• SkateFiend

@Golfnut04240 said...

I’m glad I have none of Bradley. Too risky, even at a stone minimum.

Bradley was an OK fill in center when he started for Gobert – unless I’m confusing him with someone else.

• RWilder

Tony Bradley killed me. Ugh!!!!!!

And the LUs where I paid up for both PF slots I paid down at PG for Vincent and SG for Maxey.

ugh.

I can never pick it right

• monarch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).