• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -11 ) at Brooklyn ( 11 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Miami ( 7.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 228

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

is leaving 900 on the table a bad idea

• WestCrook1

NBA League Pass is free this week FYI

• Choco26

@BUFUu2 said...

is leaving 900 on the table a bad idea

Totally fine, especially on a slate like today.

• Rrich68

@gravitymaze said...

Thanks did not know that. I believe players that come off such injuries don’t usually start against high quality players. The next game is against GS 3 days later. Going up against Zaza might be his first start or meaningful minutes if that.

Fantasy labs has capella starting. With no hard minutes cap.

• Naomi44

Thanks Buddy, Nogiero or Chicago Lopez for cheap? Please help

• LaranzoW

Should i risk getting another dud from Aldridge??

• Naomi44

Aldridge could easily be the play of the night

• jtkucheck

Assume for a second that you’re off Jokic due to B2B, heavy minutes, etc. Are you automatically on one of Chandler, Faried, or Nurkic? You can’t fade the Denver bigs against the Lakers altogether, can you?

• ASitar

Butler or Kawhii? Cmon folks this is the difference between $50k and $8 tonight.

• BUFUu2

@Choco26 said...

Totally fine, especially on a slate like today.

good cuz i love that team just normally switch if i have more then 600

• lloydjv1

@Naomi44 said...

Aldridge could easily be the play of the night

Could since folks don’t roster him much lately it seems. Might be worth a shot in the quarter arcade….

• Potsmoke

Pascal Siakam the GPP winning play of the night!

• BUFUu2

@jtkucheck said...

Assume for a second that you’re off Jokic due to B2B, heavy minutes, etc. Are you automatically on one of Chandler, Faried, or Nurkic? You can’t fade the Denver bigs against the Lakers altogether, can you?

Dude I woke up and decided to grow a pair of balls today was all over russell but i have a weird feeling Mudiay actually plays great tonight and should get the min with nelson playing next to him i am going mudiay now tomorrow the balls maybe sucked back in

• Naomi44

What’s does GPP mean?

• dunbarnation

@jtkucheck said...

Exactly. Someone on Denver will have a great game. It is safe to assume one of those guys or even Gallo will do fine if Jokic underperforms.

• mellofellowsu

@acderryberry said...

Game stacks.

Do you think you can win a tourney with a complete game stack? Like 6/7 guys on a roster from the same game or is is that too much?

If that game goes to OT or more you’d be sitting pretty.

• mrmogz

@Naomi44 said...

What’s does GPP mean?

GPP means “Guaranteed Prize Pool” AKA the big tournaments. Anything like Head 2 Head, 50/50’s, double ups, etc, are consider “cash games.”

• bigkino217

@Naomi44 said...

What’s does GPP mean?

guaranteed prize pool.

• bss321

@mrkoven said...

def GPP plays, easy fade on cash for both those guys

i’m at total beginner level here, why would you play them GPP but leave out your LU cash games?

• BigPod

@Naomi44 said...

What’s does GPP mean?

Large tournament

• dunbarnation

Brewer is starting.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Naomi44 said...

Thanks Buddy, Nogiero or Chicago Lopez for cheap? Please help

Both solid plays. Noggy seems to be blowout proof too

• Tammy409

WHy are all the comments suddenly the giddy and inane ramblings of schoolchildren?

• jtkucheck

@dunbarnation said...

Exactly. Someone on Denver will have a great game. It is safe to assume one of those guys or even Gallo will do fine if Jokic underperforms.

DK certainly likes Chandler a heck of a lot more than Faried or Nurkic, considering their respective prices. With Lakers tendency to go small ball… I’m inclined to agree.

• MrPerfekt7

Hate to say it but I called it on Brewer starting. Watch yal go lock him in now lol smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).