7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Chicago ( 10 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DFS_Hooper

@RiskyBiscuits said...

He didn’t low ball Cousins though, that is for sure.

This is true.

• gunshow2425

@zigger77 said...

You a huge knicks fan and you havent realized horny plays the hot hand? And minutes last game were so fucked in general so just disregard that game.

Like I said, winning enough with these cheap pgs has done me well.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

If they are going to cancel a game is it not getting a bit late to decide? This was a thing in NYC a few years back and all teams agreed to either cancel well in adavnce or play. Once everyone is on the way it’s useless to cancel at that point.

• MrPerfekt7

@Cdmjlt369 said...

Westbrook vs Lakers and no
    Lonzo, blowout risk?

But we talking RWB tho, hey folks thought that the Sacramento game was gonna be a blow out

• Supersharpie

@Jagwarr said...

If they are going to cancel a game is it not getting a bit late to decide? This was a think in NYC a few years back and all teams agreed to either cancel well in adavnce or play.

It’s not going to be cancelled. They tip in 90 minutes! The teams are already at the arena.

• DFS_Hooper

@7klub06 said...

But we talking RWB tho, hey folks thought that the Sacramento game was gonna be a blow out

and the Phoenix game too

• Yeoman

@Jagwarr said...

If they are going to cancel a game is it not getting a bit late to decide? This was a thing in NYC a few years back and all teams agreed to either cancel well in adavnce or play.

Agree. I’d think the only way they’d cancel with less than a couple of hours warning is if the authorities forced the issue by closing the highways.

• Njsum1

Don’t mind a splash here and there of some knicks tonight. It’s not a great matchup, yet guys like Lee and Kanter are priced accordingly.

• gunshow2425

Only Knicks I like today is hardaway and kanter.

• Tgirl

I’m using Adam’s, but WCS is looking better. May do one with him in GS / Chi stack

• moped_jones

@Yeoman said...

As somebody who spends about 1/3 of his time in Minnesota, I’ve got to say that reading about “dangerously cold wind chills of 10°” is very strange.

I’m from northwestern IL and lived briefly in Orlando several years back over the winter and I can remember there was a day when it was windy and very cold and it was 65 degrees. If we got 65 in Jan in IL that would be t-shirt and shorts weather but in FL it was just a different kind of 65. I needed a coat and a hat. I couldn’t believe 65 degrees was that cold down there.

My grandfather worked for the Branson (MO) school district and they would call off school any time there was an inch of snow. They just aren’t prepared for it down there b/c it’s so rare.

• moosedrool

Mudiay…you’ll thank me later

• TeamTarek

@moosedrool said...

• thesauc0

@moosedrool said...

is he starting or something?

• Epicsic

@moosedrool said...

Why because you saw Murray out like the rest of us. How about some data to back up this other than you’ll thank me later

• linsdad

Anyone else going with a Durant, Curry, Bell stack??

• Dnphill0575

Anyone heard anything about Durant sitting tonight?

• jtkucheck

Any traction for Ntilinka getting more run than Jack? Looks like Knick minutes were all over the map last game, which would seem to be in his favor.

• frugal

@moosedrool said...

I’ll bet Beasley starts.

• KindGuy

What’s the highest buyin amount you guys are playing tonight on DK? I want to sweat along with you……

• Epicsic

@Epicsic said...

Why because you saw Murray out like the rest of us. How about some data to back up this other than you’ll thank me later

Here’s some info via rotoworld via rotogrinders
    .com Daily Slant: Believe it or not, with Millsap/Murray and non-active Nuggets off the floor, Emmanuel Mudiay actually leads the team in usage at 25.9% (0.85 FPPM). While the majority of that production came with the second-unit against back-ups, Mudiay does enter the DFS discussion but remains a low-floor/high-ceiling option. Will Barton is the safer target with a higher ceiling, as he figures to pick up ball-handling duties.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@linsdad said...

Have one like that

• moosedrool

I have a friend that works in the “Sports Business” in Denver. Nugs are going to try and unload his 3+ million contract. Remember he was the 7th pick overall. He’ll get 25 minutes tonight…can’t tell you how many turnovers, though. It’s a gamble but I do have him in a lu or two.

• gunshow2425

@jtkucheck said...

Any traction for Ntilinka getting more run than Jack? Looks like Knick minutes were all over the map last game, which would seem to be in his favor.

Just read one page back.

• DrFantanomics

@linsdad said...

I was think bout it, but I think Blake goes bananas tonight with no Jordan

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).