7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Chicago ( 10 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Juicy2funny

Core for today
    PG-Schroder
    SG-Mitchell
    SF-Prince
    PF-Aldridge
    C-Randle

Thank me later for Prince

• hcassidy

@billholler said...

Why would they?

Um cause they were leading the charge, those 2 as well as Green and Ariza should of all gotten at least 2 games.

• Dfspacman

Isn’t Kanter likely to go off against the grizzlies reserves?

• bbeast

This just in: Deyonta Davis is going to run in to foul trouble, and backup backup PF Ivan Rabb is going to step in for his first double double ;)

• strassnerte

@Juicy2funny said...

Core for today
    PG-Schroder
    SG-Mitchell
    SF-Prince
    PF-Aldridge
    C-Randle

Thank me later for Prince

Prince shot the ball less than ten times in the last two games because his finger is jacked up. I don’t think I am playing any of the other four players either. Maybe I am the one way off, but this doesn’t look good.

• sholden

Oh man. Do we go to any of the MEM bigs?

• CeeRob

Whiteside gonna go off tonight.

• billholler

@Benf15harp said...

Willie reed late night 🔨

Already mentioned getting raped by Reed last game but think tonight he just doesn’t fit. The Nuggets will go small which means Harrell will get all the minutes again.

• Lathum

umm

Trying to edit my Yahoo lineups and their site is down. Anyone else running into this?

• worldsgreatest13

Kanter Night

• zpa1989

anyone have the balls to play mudiay? he should theoretically get what, like 22 to 23 mins? hopefully?

• zombiekopitar

@GoHoosGo said...

Thoughts on Beasley tonight? I haven’t heard one thing about him today. I see Memphis going small, which would put Beasley in play. He’s got monster upside. I’m I missing anything?

Well he has been quite limited on nights where THJ plays….which should be tonight.
    Never know with their batshit coach though.

I won a Snowball ticket last night and let me just say already fuck this slate.

• LetsCash

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/kanter-rejects-hornacek-reason-gluing-knicks-bench-article-1.3759478

This is why Kanter is on my NO PLAY list!

Hornacek is a certified moron!

Kanter is a walking double double and I mean like a 16 and 12, 17 and 13 double double.

• 7klub06

• billholler

@hcassidy said...

Um cause they were leading the charge, those 2 as well as Green and Ariza should of all gotten at least 2 games.

According to every report I’ve seen, Ariza lead the way. Paul was just following and never actually entered the locker room like Green did.

• RogueGrinder

@strassnerte said...

Prince shot the ball less than ten times in the last two games because his finger is jacked up. I don’t think I am playing any of the other four players either. Maybe I am the one way off, but this doesn’t look good.

be careful before he h2h you lol

• choppadown

Trying really hard not to fiddle tonight.

• hcassidy

@zombiekopitar said...

Well he has been quite limited on nights where THJ plays….which should be tonight.
    Never know with their batshit coach though.

I won a Snowball ticket last night and let me just say already fuck this slate.

Same could be said for if THJ is limited that means Kanter is stunted by Beasley.

• Benf15harp

Possibly but m gasol, favors , wcs , and Greg Monroe all had pretty big games in 25-35 mins vs nuggets. All pretty big and relatively slow compared to Harrell.

• marko7983

Having issues picking btw Winslow or Harrison. Leaning towards Winslow for all of Milwaukee’s “sharpshooters”. hopefully a lot of boards and put backs

• Koraman

@Benf15harp said...

Ian Clark. Anyone? Anyone? Lol

I like him for 20dk

• mataug21

@monarch said...

Playing him only if Gasol is out but I don’t think we get Gasol news until after lock.

Gasol is already out bro

• moped_jones

Way too much value you tonight. Let’s bottle some up and save some for later in the week.

• strassnerte

Changed out Dragic and Harrison for Dunn and Jamychal Green in the last seconds.

• 7klub06

GL everyone and all the Davis players

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.