7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Chicago ( 10 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deerosa

Anyone rolling mudiay for the late slate for PG?

Jamal Murray (concussion protocol) will not play against the Clippers on Wednesday.

The injury happened on Tuesday night and Murray was diagnosed with a facial contusion. He did return to the game in the fourth, but the team monitored him through the night and Wednesday morning. Murray does not have a timetable to return, but hopefully this is more of a day-to-day issue. With him out, that should mean Emmanuel Mudiay gets in the rotation again while Will Barton plays more PG. That should also open up minutes for Torrey Craig and Malik Beasley.

RotoGrinders.com Daily Slant: Believe it or not, with Millsap/Murray and non-active Nuggets off the floor, Emmanuel Mudiay actually leads the team in usage at 25.9% (0.85 FPPM). While the majority of that production came with the second-unit against back-ups, Mudiay does enter the DFS discussion but remains a low-floor/high-ceiling option. Will Barton is the safer target with a higher ceiling, as he figures to pick up ball-handling duties.

• draggin49

Did rondo not play much during 2nd qtr? Or did he just do nothing ?

• roach62

lmfao…Russ AND PG13 on the court…and Grant and Fat pat wanna brick 3’s

• wiggitywhack

@roach62 said...

lmfao…Russ AND PG13 on the court…and Grant and Fat pat wanna brick 3’s

Russ is 1-9 so far. Don’t worry he’ll shoot his way out…..

• jtgus

Bell kills my chances tonight

• FunchessOfFun

Mudiay starting or nah?

• roach62

@Lathum said...

I hate being right.

I did however avoid the Jordan Bell trap.

yeah i posted it earlier…was switching back and forth between the Spurs and hawks games…

all the Spurs guards just chuck everything they can up, no matter how terrible the shot is, hell even Parker is doing it tonight..

Parker- 3-8; Green 0-3; Forbes 2-6..at least Mills has hit all his shots

• deerosa

@FunchessOfFun said...

Mudiay starting or nah?

Waiting on that news. I might be stacking Barton and Harris again though.

• Kanner88

Have bell in 4/12 lineups but he’s 30-50 %owned in them ….. soooooooo ya never know … maybe one of my boys can go off

• chillinmcm

David Bertans

• billholler

@FunchessOfFun said...

Mudiay starting or nah?

Can not fathom why the Nuggets would start him after getting a DNP-CD in 6 of last 7 games. I can see him getting 15-18 minutes off the bench though. Doesn’t mean he will do anything.

• tom14cat14

You guys are welcome for the WAS and CHA game. I deselected it earlier in the day looking at a different slate and forgot to re-select when I made my multi entry. Didnt notice it until I was switching out Gasol. I didnt put Howard in half of them to replace Gasol. But dang it again. 2 days in a row that I am messing things up.

• tdubjenkins

Jordan Bell was 40%, 50%, or 60% in most contest so if u wizards and hornets players u should cash.

• draggin49

Pls do something ffs rondo

• Kanner88

Bulls are takin to em’ boys and girls !!!

• FanFooBaa

Jordan Bell is in my Dwight Howard lineup – FML

• Dfspacman

Bell and Durant lol

• KOTN26

Is Paul George just twiddling his thumbs? Why is not moving?!

• dogplayer

How does Spencer Dinwiddie have 0 real points halfway through the 3rd quarter??

• superstars92

Wow I threw together some lineups at the last minute and have nearly 100% Jordan Bell.

I guess onto the night slate it is.

Hey if Cedric Cellabos and Shawn Marion can get a 2nd chance in The Amazing Race, maybe I can to tonight with the late slate. Btw, it’s so sad to see these former NBA players. Cellabos is probably the least fit person in the entire race even though he used to be an NBA All Star. So much wear and tear from the NBA.

• ASitar

Who gets more minutes: Torrey Craig or Malik Beasley. Also, does Koufos benefit from Skal out or just Zac?

• roach62

Paul George shots in 18 minutes…FUCK YOU

• Beckhams3Fingers

Bell wasn’t a trap. Injuries don’t qualify as a trap.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Deyonta at 3x at the half. Easily will hit 6x. But Bell

• chillinmcm

Z Bo. He had a DNP last game so he will be fresh and ready to go

• NarrowJ

Kanter played 18 minutes in the first half. When I pick him he plays that many for the whole game haha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.