7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -10 ) at Chicago ( 10 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 203
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 202.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

• Rolled

Sweet Lou and Joker cost be alot of money

• wiggitywhack

Yes lol I needed Johnson to make those 2 free throws to cross the cash line in the night cap…sweet buddy

• scott33

@elementasrat said...

Wait, did Milos purposefully foul Barton up 4? I’m following on ESPN gamecast.

Yeah he thought they had a foul to give but they didn’t

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

wow!! so good for the guy who got 1st in the late slate. went from 7th ($1000) to 1st ($40,000) with the johnson free throws!

• wiggitywhack

@elving188 said...

wow!! so good for the guy who got 1st in the late slate. went from 7th ($1000) to 1st ($40,000) with the johnson free throws!

sick

• Rolled

Joker and Sweet Lou score 20 more combined points i win 50k. F@#k

• damionismyname

won more than I won last night on dk so on to tomorrow and hopefully build from there. Hardaway killed me in my main lineup thought. Also took out Green and Jval smh…

Wow not a good night at all. Got crushed on the late 2 gm slate. Needed those SAC guys, so unpredictable.. hard to roster. Had WCS but that was all. LOU busts. Wallace misses value also. Good game from Milos but not enough to cash. Bell injury took out 3 of my 7 $4s.

• KindGuy

@elving188 said...

• Yeoman

@eatmyturf23 said...

How do Yahoo cash lines compare to the 250 and 300 of Dk and Fd?

They’re usually slightly under DK—maybe 10-15 points on average? Anybody track this?

Tonight not so much. In the main $1 GPPs it ended at 251.1 at Yahoo and 252.5 at DK.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

McConnell ownership tomorrow? 50%

• damionismyname

@elving188 said...

McConnell ownership tomorrow? 50%

• FunchessOfFun

Lou Wil has been very good to me lately but killed me tonight. Finished 6th in the late night Triple threat…and top 200 in the West Coast special. If he’d hit 40 fpts tonight would have made me like $1500 more

Edit: it was also very tilting watching the Jazz coach put Mitchell back in to get 30 points when they were up big in the last 6 minutes. He got like another 10-12 fpts

Double edit tilt: stat corrections put me down to 8th

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@FunchessOfFun said...

Lou Wil has been very good to me lately but killed me tonight. Finished 6th in the late night Triple threat…and top 200 in the West Coast special. If he’d hit 40 fpts tonight would have made me like $1500 more

Edit: it was also very tilting watching the Jazz coach put Mitchell back in to get 30 points when they were up big in the last 6 minutes. He got like another 10-12 fpts

Double edit tilt: stat corrections put me down to 8th

Yep. He picked the perfect day to ass cheek, when I pay up and roster him in the late slate

• Alphamed

Had Bell in 75% of lineups but managed to win back my entry fees. Hopefully Bell’s injury isnt to bad

• Dirt_Lavert

Woke up up more than 100.

Nearly won the 5$ single entry, 2 entries in the top 1000 of the big 4$ too

Mind you I have joker in, just waking up to make lol lus I’m assuming joker just cost me a whole lotta cash.

Finished 5 of 196 in this last made 12$ single entry too. Super stoked on that.

Yall have no idea how pumped I am to see that little notification. I woke up and saw the joker posts on the thread and instantly bugged.

I’d post a pic but apparently I’m stupid and can’t figure it out ! I’m a old man I guess I’d need Asrat to help me figure it out lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Hope u guy had green to make up for bell

Huge break for me was that ownership and the MASSIVE green game.

I also went to change one of these lus to my 2nd lu which didn’t end up being good enough. That was simply a lu to get off of Mitchell, another positive break I got tonight as apparently he came back in at the end and had 30 points.

No joker / davis and or klay over jrue and I’m prob winning the 4$. Really wishing I maxed this thing out. Had I had the concentration to do it I had the dough and the takes on this slate.

Some how I ended up off bell, I’m one lucky dude. All I can say right now.

• chronoxiong

This season has been the most aids season I can ever remember. Just nothing is predictable each night anymore. No one can see Jordan Bell getting injured on the first play of the game. No one can see Kyle Anderson only playing 22 mins (least out of the Spurs starters) and only jacking up two shots. Deyonta Davis got everyone hyped because of his last game getting 30 FDP. It seemed like he was a lock to hit value when he got the start. Nope, he only got 24 mins of playing time while Jarrell Martin got all the run off the bench. And the thing is, the Knicks are a top team at defending PFs and Centers. So it wasn’t a guaranteed to figure out who would hit value but I guess both J. Green and Martin hit value.

I took the chance on LaVine in cash and he sucked. I also went Blake Griffin over LMA (same price on FD) and Griffin sucked while LMA crushed value. I didn’t cash tonight and it sucks. As mentioned before, nothing is predictable and it’s not fun. I don’t enjoy this shit as much as I used to. I get very jealous when I see people online here talk about how they won thousands or could have won thousands if things went their way. Shit, I want that too!

• Dirt_Lavert

I think Pau’s being hurt meant that LMA was a must have.

Anderson has no upside it seems. Even at a low price tag. Mills is running the second unit again, but DK has Anderson as PG/SF so I think a lot of people assumed he is playing some pg which he isn’t (to the best of my knowledge at least I didn’t watch their game).

• Dirt_Lavert

Okay lil something I do is leave a fully open lu builder for the main slate. I take that page and move it to a new tab in a different window, really helps you go over how u could’ve gone about building.

Things you missed, things you didn’t. Try it out it will help your game no joke. I thought Davis was a must play, I also overlooked Klay when I locked in Harris.

Alas. Onto tmr. 4 hours of sleep in the bag who said you need REM sleep to function !

• chronoxiong

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I think Pau’s being hurt meant that LMA was a must have.

Anderson has no upside it seems. Even at a low price tag. Mills is running the second unit again, but DK has Anderson as PG/SF so I think a lot of people assumed he is playing some pg which he isn’t (to the best of my knowledge at least I didn’t watch their game).

Lineup builders can’t predict Kyle Anderson playing 22 mins and jacking up 2 shots. They certainly can’t predict when Kanter or Jarrett Jack get no mins like on MLK day the other day. You guys put too much trust into that Lineup Builder thing. I don’t because you never know when you will get trolled by certain players, teams or coaches like Jeff Hornacek, Mike Malone, and Dave Joerger. It’s such bullshit right now. I never had to worry about this shit a few seasons ago. That’s how I was able to win and build up my bankroll. Now, I have to worry about that shit along with lineup buyers and the lack of edge on this sport.

• CJtheGrump

RIP Jordan Bell cash game lineups. 57% owned in the DK 25 dollar double up. Not having him almost guaranteed cashing. Almost. Some managed to cash despite having Bell. Slates like last night are a great argument for multi-entering and diversifying lineups and being smart with bankroll.

I felt a little weird about the slate overall and I wasn’t sure the value was all that reliable. Most of it was OK, but I still felt weird about it, like there were too many ways for it to go sideways. Harrison wasn’t a great play but at that price it seemed like a good way to get an easy 6x. But with Evans in the mix soaking up all the usage, Harrison is functionally a 2 even though he’s designated a 1. I put in a bunch of JaMychal Green when I saw Marc Gasol was out, and never trust the Spurs outside of Aldridge apparently.

I guess in hindsight, the slate screamed balanced over stars and scrubs, but I was locked in on recency bias (pelicans) and Warriors without Draymond.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Waking up to cashing in 3 of my Bell entries. Not sure if I should be happy or sad about that.

I almost never play the late slate but put 2 entries in the late shot and won back all my entry fees and then some so strangely, it didn’t become the disaster I thought it was when Bell went out.

• Falconsfly

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Woke up up more than 100.

Nearly won the 5$ single entry, 2 entries in the top 1000 of the big 4$ too

Mind you I have joker in, just waking up to make lol lus I’m assuming joker just cost me a whole lotta cash.

Finished 5 of 196 in this last made 12$ single entry too. Super stoked on that.

Yall have no idea how pumped I am to see that little notification. I woke up and saw the joker posts on the thread and instantly bugged.

I’d post a pic but apparently I’m stupid and can’t figure it out ! I’m a old man I guess I’d need Asrat to help me figure it out lol

Awesome! That’s always exciting. Who were the big plays…Harris, Mitchell, Barton, Harrell? I almost played but didn’t want to have interrupted sleep checking scores!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).