• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

Do something NORMAN.

• eatmyturf23

Is this ducking real? Lowry misses 2 more FTs and Ibaka misses the subsequent dunk??

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Kinda wish norman does something…like anythung

I’m 100 percent of him on FD and 2 percent on DK (just my cash lineup)… it still feels oddly ok!

• monarch

Man, I build some bad LU’s on DK but fortunately Ayton is on almost all of them and perhaps one or two bails me out.

• zpa1989

i think powell was just a stone lock to flop as chalky as he was. kinda just has to happen. DFS gods know what they are doing. it can never be that easy can it?

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Anyone locking in cousins tomorrow? Minute restriction?

I’m locking in the Ante Zizic chalk.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

I’m 100 percent of him on FD and 2 percent on DK (just my cash lineup)… it still feels oddly ok!

Lol hha yeah on fd its cool but on dk no way joseeee. I was going to start hedging on both sites but not sure how profitable…i guess doesnt mattwr if were trying to scoop a gppp

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I have a little Powell, but I did not understand the attraction with him. He hasn’t done much this year in games that Lowry and Kawhi has missed. What made people think he was a good play tonight before the Lowry news, and why did people think he was a good play after Lowry war ruled back in?

• tianyihe

Went 100% on Dipo and barring a huge 4th, he’s a bust. What’s crazy is he’s on pace for 20+ shots and that would normally be a ceiling game.

• Benf15harp

@tmarohl said...

I have a little Powell, but I did not understand the attraction with him. He hasn’t done much this year in games that Lowry and Kawhi has missed. What made people think he was a good play tonight before the Lowry news, and why did people think he was a good play after Lowry war ruled back in?

Once Lowry was back…..0 raps.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Man, Danny Green is just one of the WORST professional basketball players walking the planet right now.

• Benf15harp

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Man, Danny Green is just one of the WORST professional basketball players walking the planet right now.

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

Powell=Useless!!!

dont worry, after they blow them out in the 3rd he will get 4th quarter run to reach 20fpts.

• damionismyname

@tianyihe said...

Went 100% on Dipo and barring a huge 4th, he’s a bust. What’s crazy is he’s on pace for 20+ shots and that would normally be a ceiling game.

too bad it’s the basement ceiling. smfh

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Anyone locking in cousins tomorrow? Minute restriction?

Can’t find him on dk….no search results for boogie

• ASitar

I don’t have enough Monroe

• txdave41

Finally gave up on GPPs and went back to 50/50s. Now my lineup is suddenly crushing it. lol Awful feeling being 1st place in cash knowing you’ll barely make back your entry fees regardless of the final score. Butler and WCS are carrying me strong.

• whogonstopmehuh

9th place on DK’s $10 slate. C’mon Beasley!

https://imgur.com/a/230IVKL

• Beckhams3Fingers

@txdave41 said...

Finally gave up on GPPs and went back to 50/50s. Now my lineup is suddenly crushing it. lol Awful feeling being 1st place in cash knowing you’ll barely make back your entry fees regardless of the final score. Butler and WCS are carrying me strong.

I tried that once too. I’m like “man, I’ll just crush 50/50s until the end of time.” Two things happened:

1. I didn’t crush 50/50s
    2. When I did, I’d barely get my monies back, which absolutely blew chunks. I found myself looking at GPP results to calculate how much I “would” have won lol

So it’s back to the GPP grind, aka hell on earth

• eatmyturf23

@txdave41 said...

Shouldn’t you be doubling (+80%) if you are heavy 50/50s? That’s still good

• Beckhams3Fingers

Chalky Portis is gonna tilt a lot of people tonight, that’s my prediction. I bet he doesn’t clear 20 min of PT

• TeamTarek

100% lowry. Ok gn8 guys

• ASitar

Damn, my Westy/PG/Parker/Embid/TJM/MKG/Monroe LU haaaaas Powell. Just give me 20 somehow

• eatmyturf23

@TeamTarek said...

100% lowry. Ok gn8 guys

Kawhi will rest, the beat reporter said.

Lowry chose to play, the beat reporter said.

He was pissed off, the best reporter said.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Kawhi will rest, the beat reporter said.

Lowry chose to play, the beat reporter said.

He was pissed off, the best reporter said.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).