• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jcaldtime

I’m currently 1st place in my contest but i have no players in the late game. Just hoping this raptors game goes OT to get as much points

• zline34

@Griffin58 said...

Why do I even do research!!!!

You don’t. You stack games and prey for OT. Like me.

• noddy

This has to be a low scoring night cuz I’m doing pretty well

• mbunner23

Michael Beasley realized he had his practice shorts and not game shorts. Can’t make this shit up.

• zline34

OT Booker here we go

• DC2380

@mbunner23 said...

Michael Beasley realized he had his practice shorts and not game shorts. Can’t make this shit up.

WOW lol

• Bigb1485

Dangit…feels like everytime i need ot someone hits a game winner..sonuva gun

• Of course wow no overtime

• jcaldtime

Siakam at the buzzer smh

• tianyihe

@zline34 said...

OT Booker here we go

Nice jinx…

• zline34

Ugh lol

• noddy

man I would have loved OT there

• zline34

@tianyihe said...

Nice jinx…

Said 0.0 espn app. Oh well Westy and Ingram will have to carry me now.

• tianyihe

@zline34 said...

Ugh lol

You either didn’t have any piece of the game or you are that dude at the craps table saying hope I don’t roll a 7 and crap out. ..so which one is it

• Well sitting at 254 on fd with lonzo and jabari left and dk sitting at 252 with portis and jabari left. Should have went butler instead of Diposhit

• zline34

@tianyihe said...

You either didn’t have any piece of the game or you are that dude at the craps table saying hope I don’t roll a 7 and crap out. ..so which one is it

Neither

• miggs6876

@damionismyname said...

Can’t believe how feces-like Dipo is now. fell off hard.

He sucks ass. I won’t play him or chase his 1 good game out of 15. I just pick I’d be guys that flop like Powell and Lamb tonight.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Failed test

• bigwillie20

I am howling at that Beasley moment

• miggs6876

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Portis isn’t even 100%. He’s trash. He was such a trap tonight.

He was only 4.8k on fd. If he get 15 points more he reaches value. Shouldn’t destroy your lineup like Dipo.

• tianyihe

@miggs6876 said...

He sucks ass. I won’t play him or chase his 1 good game out of 15. I just pick I’d be guys that flop like Powell and Lamb tonight.

Oladipo is kind of a good play today. Priced at the lowest he’s been all season against a team he put up 50 before, playing at home, in a game projected to be competitive.

Now if you didn’t know how the game would turn out and I told you he would take 20 shots this game and make half of his 3s, you would say this is a no brainer and a lock.

• eatmyturf23

Interesting. I stepped aside after the stupid end to the 3rd Q for the Raptors, and I see Lowry and Serge made up some late value. Nice.

• damionismyname

whoever is guarding Lauri needs to be benched.

• Benf15harp

Chandler nope
    McGee nope
    Zubac

• mongooseman

I’m surprised I can’t find this anywhere and it would be such a good tool. I’d like to get a list of top fantasy point scorers from 1st to last and their salary from the night before. Has anybody seen this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).