• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fsupete01

LOL Portis 5 rebounds on one possession

• miggs6876

@tianyihe said...

Oladipo is kind of a good play today. Priced at the lowest he’s been all season against a team he put up 50 before, playing at home, in a game projected to be competitive.

Now if you didn’t know how the game would turn out and I told you he would take 20 shots this game and make half of his 3s, you would say this is a no brainer and a lock.

I totally get he was a good play on paper. Panda and others earlier today elaborated on it. I just don’t like his form. I won’t play him until he shows me something.

• chrisbanas

Portis just almost doubled his points with offensive rebounds on that possession hahah

• Harbaugh

Schroeder done?

• Benf15harp

@mongooseman said...

I’m surprised I can’t find this anywhere and it would be such a good tool. I’d like to get a list of top fantasy point scorers from 1st to last and their salary from the night before. Has anybody seen this?

On dk live click fantasy sorts highest fantasy points to lowest and shows price

• mbunner23

To the guy who asked why I would go play ball before lock…

Because this slate is buns…

• tianyihe

@miggs6876 said...

I totally get he was a good play on paper. Panda and others earlier today elaborated on it. I just don’t like his form. I won’t play him until he shows me something.

His usage is down from last year and he’s def not as efficient, but he still has 60+ upside. With how badly he’s flopping, if his salary goes down like this, I’ll keep hammering him in 100% of my lineups as his ownership will be depressed when he does have that ceiling game.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

• miggs6876

@tianyihe said...

His usage is down from last year and he’s def not as efficient, but he still has 60+ upside. With how badly he’s flopping, if his salary goes down like this, I’ll keep hammering him in 100% of my lineups as his ownership will be depressed when he does have that ceiling game.

Keep donating your money.

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

• Smallchimp

@mongooseman said...

I’m surprised I can’t find this anywhere and it would be such a good tool. I’d like to get a list of top fantasy point scorers from 1st to last and their salary from the night before. Has anybody seen this?

I actually made myself something like this. If you go to RotoGuru, you can import the season-long data into an Excel worksheet and using a couple VLOOKUP functions you can reference last salary, last performance, average performance and salary against opponent, etc.

Hey, I posted it on here before and no one bit!

• TheRyanFlaherty

Finally started getting somewhere, Murray even started coming through, but the Denver blowout is going to be a killer for me. Oh well…

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Now I want some stacked and stuffed hot cakes.

• EhhTimmay

Thunder 24 missed shots, brickbrook has 10 of them.

• eatmyturf23

@Smallchimp said...

I actually made myself something like this. If you go to RotoGuru, you can import the season-long data into an Excel worksheet and using a couple VLOOKUP functions you can reference last salary, last performance, average performance and salary against opponent, etc.

I use rotoguru as well

• BerkeleyBoss

This slate is making me feel bad about myself. I’ll probably do ok, maybe even profit, but my god these scores are so low.

• cjs5555

@Smallchimp said...

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdailysummary.aspx?date=2019-1-17

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Ben, how do you find this shit?

• Smallchimp

@cjs5555 said...

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdailysummary.aspx?date=2019-1-17

Basketball Monster exists solely to make me realize that I’m trying to reinvent the wheel with everything I do!

• tmarohl

@Benf15harp said...

I fricking hate breakfast food. Need some of this

• eatmyturf23

@tmarohl said...

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Can’t go wrong with that either.

• noddy

stop it…you guys are making me hungry

• DirkDigglerz

need Jabroni, Hutchison and Malik to come through Garbage time..

• ASalvaro

The Bulls are what I look like playing on Hall Of Fame setting on NBA2k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).