• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m challenging for first in the Mid-Range Jumper…in an eleven man train.

• Smallchimp

Dang, just realized RotoGuru got paywalled. Jesus, I understand people want to make a buck for their efforts, but still, isn’t like it’s “unique” data you can’t get anywhere else (it’s just a pain in the ass to get elsewhere)

On the bright side, looks like I might come out the other side of this awful slate breaking even. Can’t complain!

• yisman

Zubac pants going off

pretty hard to justify playing him

• eatmyturf23

@Smallchimp said...

Dang, just realized RotoGuru got paywalled. Jesus, I understand people want to make a buck for their efforts, but still, isn’t like it’s “unique” data you can’t get anywhere else (it’s just a pain in the ass to get elsewhere)

On the bright side, looks like I might come out the other side of this awful slate breaking even. Can’t complain!

They’ve always been paywalled (half way through season). It’s free right now still through Jan 20.

• chrisbanas

Is walton going to put the starts back in orrrr

• Calicapo

All my punts other than Bridges were absolute dumpster fires.. . . .

On to the next one.

• eatmyturf23

@mbunner23 said...

Emmy Rossum likes the NBA. It’s true! (and on topic!)

• eatmyturf23

Please end this game (or let PG13 get all the remaining DFS points)

• chrisbanas

Ingram killed me thx slender man fuck you

• jstelzer

@chrisbanas said...

Ingram killed me thx slender man fuck you

Why would u play Ingram against this year’s possible DPOY??

• eatmyturf23

WHY WOULD YOU FOUL WESTBROOK ON THE 3!?

Lonzo you idiot!!!! You’re ahead by 3 with 3 seconds left!!!

• Calicapo

• DirkDigglerz

@eatmyturf23 said...

WHY WOULD YOU FOUL WESTBROOK ON THE 3!?

Lonzo you idiot!!!! You’re ahead by 3 with 3 seconds left!!!

Gonzo what a dumbass now my winnings will vanish in OT Fuark!!! I’m fuming!!

• eatmyturf23

And of course Westbrook nails all 3 in spite of a bad FT% this season. Lonzo you dumb duck lol.

• eatmyturf23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Gonzo what a dumbass now my winnings will vanish in OT Fuark!!! I’m fuming!!

Right there with you man.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Calicapo said...

OT?

Hope not. I want to go to bed and I’m tied with a bunch of people for first.

• noddy

@eatmyturf23 said...

Please end this game (or let PG13 get all the remaining DFS points)

Yep

• eatmyturf23

Ok, slate busted. OT in OKC. All because Lonzo

• tianyihe

Geez this is some bad beat. I’m heavy on the Raptors-Suns game and no OT with Siakam buzzer beater. I’m light on the Lakers-Thunders game and Lonzo Ball fouls Russ late for 3 free throws and force OT…smh

• noddy

I was up to 23rd in the yahoo no management fee contest with 5 mins left. Now I’m 74th. My highest gpp finish ever

• Benf15harp

Skatefiend is pissed fo sho

• chrisbanas

@jstelzer said...

Why would u play Ingram against this year’s possible DPOY??

Because I’m retarded

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

I was up to 23rd in the yahoo no management fee contest with 5 mins left. Now I’m 74th. My highest gpp finish ever

• eatmyturf23

PG13 gives up a layup back out to Ferguson for a 3… (who misses). Dammit PG. Doesn’t matter because I just fell off the bubbles in DK/YH. And this cluck Lonzo hits a long 3 and acts like he’s the man. Of course you are Lonzo.

• scott33

When I play Kuzma he kills me. When I fade him he kills me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).