• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

Lon-ZOOOOO

• noddy

@tianyihe said...

Geez this is some bad beat. I’m heavy on the Raptors-Suns game and no OT with Siakam buzzer beater. I’m light on the Lakers-Thunders game and Lonzo Ball fouls Russ late for 3 free throws and force OT…smh

Same here

• scott33

@chrisbanas said...

Because I’m retarded

Nah man. Play Ingram when he’s at home, not sure what his home/away splits are but I’ve watched a lot of Lakers games the past couple years & he always seems to play better at Staples.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

When I play Kuzma he kills me. When I fade him he kills me.

• Calicapo

@eatmyturf23 said...

Really thought Paul would be on him.

• noddy

OT f’n killed me and no OT in Toronto killed me as well. Just can’t catch a break

• zpa1989

the terrance ferguson line is complete and utter bullshit. just saying.

• eatmyturf23

Why does Ferguson keep jacking 3’s? This is not smart. I would have hoped LAL lost after Lonzo was a dumb duck. But now I kinda want OKC to lose too. I already lost my winnings thanks to this OT lol. I just can’t catch a damn break. Someone uncurse me! haha

• noddy

And now George can’t make a f’n shot. Unreal

• zpa1989

how can you predict zubac getting minutes? whats up with that?

kind of spooky and fishy if you ask me….roto would of put up a blurb about him possibly getting minutes if that were the case. just a random guess? how come whenever i do that it never works?

ugh….come on

• DirkDigglerz

This Fuarking OT killed my winnings
    Congrats Gonzo!!!

• eatmyturf23

Reporter asks Kuzma, “Who turned this around for you”. He replies, “Credit to OKC man…” lol

Yes, thank you OKC for turning this around for us.

• damionismyname

got 297 with a 0 from Frank Kaminsky. lol cashed my 15 lu train in the qa. not mad at that I guess.

• chrisbanas

THAT INGRAM BLOCK AND REBOUND WON ME $200 OMG

• scott33

Russ 7-30, rest of the starters 26-54. He should not be shooting 30 shots a game when he has a better shooter & scorer on his team. And this is coming from a person who rostered Russ & not PG13. Just selfish basketball on his part.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

Cost me $400.

• chronoxiong

The Thunder deserved to lose this game. They gave up 142 points the Hawks the other night on 62% shooting. Tonight, they were up 17 and ended up losing in OT by 10. What does this mean? They are not playing any kind of defense. Speaking of defense, that Lonzo Ball defense is real. Damns. I regret playing Westbrook but I had no choice since I was stuck at work during locktime. And I ended up playing Bismack 9 mins Biyombo as my Center. That killed me hard. To see that Wily Hernangomez and Zubac were the guys to play in that range stings.

• chrisbanas

@Epignosis said...

Cost me $400.

Always two sides to a story

• ScofieldReturns

What a tilting night. Debated between siakam and ibaka for 30 min before lock. Originally had Siakam since he used up every last dollar. In season long I have ibaka and my opponent this week has siakam. And ibaka was projected for way higher than siakam. And I knew ibaka would be higher owned than siakam. So I decided it would be bad karma to root against the guy on my season long team and swapped in ibaka. Ended up losing by less than a point when siakam outscored ibaka by 9+. Ouch…

• pick6er

Kuzma at 34 pts scored on DK. Espn and nba.com have him at 32?

• damionismyname

@ScofieldReturns said...

What a tilting night. Debated between siakam and ibaka for 30 min before lock. Originally had Siakam since he used up every last dollar. In season long I have ibaka and my opponent this week has siakam. And ibaka was projected for way higher than siakam. And I knew ibaka would be higher owned than siakam. So I decided it would be bad karma to root against the guy on my season long team and swapped in ibaka. Ended up losing by less than a point when siakam outscored ibaka by 9+. Ouch…

yeah those two are a toss up. played both in a lot because one usually gets you 30 and the other 40 which is what happened.

• eatmyturf23

@chronoxiong said...

The Thunder deserved to lose this game. They gave up 142 points the Hawks the other night on 62% shooting. Tonight, they were up 17 and ended up losing in OT by 10. What does this mean? They are not playing any kind of defense

OKC’s10-game defensive rating (call it a moving average) is plummeting over the last 10 games. From top to average. It’s pathetic how they’ve been playing.

Seriously now, the Western Conference “elites” are just not playing defense.

The West:

• The 8 “in” teams right now and their last-10 games DEF RTG (place out of 30 teams), leading up to tonight’s games:
      GSW (18), DEN (28), OKC (15), POR (4), HOU (25), SAS (9), LAC (16), LAL (2).
    • That last one is comical, stupid Lakers, but credit the first-out Jazz for being #1 D.

The East:

• MIL (3), TOR (10), IND (19), PHI (12), BOS (5), BKN (13), MIA (11), CHA (26).
    • Only the last team in, Charlotte, has a truly bad rating and you know Indy is going right back to strong form with Myles healed.

I’m not a fanboy of either conference, I just find this interesting.

• Calicapo

@eatmyturf23 said...

OKC’s10-game defensive rating (call it a moving average) is plummeting over the last 10 games. From top to average. It’s pathetic how they’ve been playing.

Seriously now, the Western Conference “elites” are just not playing defense.

The West:

• The 8 “in” teams right now and their last-10 games DEF RTG (place out of 30 teams), leading up to tonight’s games:
      GSW (18), DEN (28), OKC (15), POR (4), HOU (25), SAS (9), LAC (16), LAL (2).
    • That last one is comical, stupid Lakers, but credit the first-out Jazz for being #1 D.

The East:

• MIL (3), TOR (10), IND (19), PHI (12), BOS (5), BKN (13), MIA (11), CHA (26).
    • Only the last team in, Charlotte, has a truly bad rating and you know Indy is going right back to strong form with Myles healed.

I’m not a fanboy of either conference, I just find this interesting.

Great info.

It’s nuts how the conferences have different brands of basketball.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

Pushed me from winning $2K, to over $11K! Jumped me up to 2nd and 3rd in the big $50K Yahoo tourney. Crazy, seems like Ingram got like 9 fantasy points in the last 20 seconds?

• Calicapo

Had Russ, Embid, and Hart in some lineups…

But I was heavy on Giles, Lamb, Shumpert, and Holmes. . .

Matter of time before I put it together.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).