• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

Well the Lowry fiasco put a wrench in all my LU’s. Cashing 1/3. If I knew Lowry was in he would of been a lock. That would of pushed my Dud Powell out of my LU, I could of moved up to Oubre from Powell. and added 42 points to my 291 LU.

• BBWC_10

@eatmyturf23 said...

OKC’s10-game defensive rating (call it a moving average) is plummeting over the last 10 games. From top to average. It’s pathetic how they’ve been playing.

Seriously now, the Western Conference “elites” are just not playing defense.

The West:

• The 8 “in” teams right now and their last-10 games DEF RTG (place out of 30 teams), leading up to tonight’s games:
      GSW (18), DEN (28), OKC (15), POR (4), HOU (25), SAS (9), LAC (16), LAL (2).
    • That last one is comical, stupid Lakers, but credit the first-out Jazz for being #1 D.

The East:

• MIL (3), TOR (10), IND (19), PHI (12), BOS (5), BKN (13), MIA (11), CHA (26).
    • Only the last team in, Charlotte, has a truly bad rating and you know Indy is going right back to strong form with Myles healed.

I’m not a fanboy of either conference, I just find this interesting.

Maybe thats why my late night LU’s finish way higher than my main LU’s.

• Dfspacman

Someone played Zubac and Ferguson in a single entry, HOW!? Lol

• scott33

@sasmallen said...

Pushed me from winning $2K, to over $11K! Jumped me up to 2nd and 3rd in the big $50K Yahoo tourney. Crazy, seems like Ingram got like 9 fantasy points in the last 20 seconds?

8.2 the final 30 seconds. Congrats!

• scott33

Has anyone seen or read anything on Boogie’s minutes tomorrow? Gotta think he’ll play under 20..

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Has anyone seen or read anything on Boogie’s minutes tomorrow? Gotta think he’ll play under 20..

My guess is about 12-15. Certainly not enough minutes to play him. Since TT is ruled out for Cleveland, even though it is against Utah, you would have to think cheap Zizic is the chalk center tomorrow.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

My guess is about 12-15. Certainly not enough minutes to play him. Since TT is ruled out for Cleveland, even though it is against Utah, you would have to think cheap Zizic is the chalk center tomorrow.

Yeah I’m trying to find another cheap C on Yahoo so wondering if Looney will still get good run. I’m def on my boy Zizic lol

• KissOfDeath

@sasmallen said...

Pushed me from winning $2K, to over $11K! Jumped me up to 2nd and 3rd in the big $50K Yahoo tourney. Crazy, seems like Ingram got like 9 fantasy points in the last 20 seconds?

Congrats!

For the record…that’s twice in 7 days OKC has dropped my soap in the prison shower by taking a game into OT. Oh well…good thing I have short term memory loss. Wait…what website is this?

I’m about to come to the conclusion that any time OKC plays pretty much anyone other than Memphis, pick Westbrook, one

• cpp214

Wow. Played 2 lineups tonight and cashed both. Had Lowry/Thad/Kemba/Ayton/Turner/Grant/KCP/and garbage ass Dipo on Yahoo. Wow.

Had a 313 on DK in the $10 Tourney with Ayton/Booker/Hart/Lowry/Thad/MKG/Embiid/ and freaking Plumblee with an 18. Why he didn’t get run in a blowout I don’t understand. Anyway, on to tomorrow. $20 in, $45 out. decent night.

Oladipo, NEVER AGAIN

• scott33

@cpp214 said...

Oladipo, NEVER AGAIN

I’m not someone who has a DNP list but Dipo might be the 1st. He’s clearly not the same as last year.

• eatmyturf23

@sasmallen said...

Whoa! Congrats big winner! Damn!

Edit, that deserves a..

• cpp214

@scott33 said...

I’m not someone who has a DNP list but Dipo might be the 1st. He’s clearly not the same as last year.

I know right? I don’t know if it’s a case of too many mouths to feed, maybe? Thad/Turner are playing really well. I don’t get to watch a lot of their games but the ones I’ve seen recently, Oladipo seems really passive, like he’s trying to be the “facilitator” or something.

• eatmyturf23

@BBWC_10 said...

Maybe thats why my late night LU’s finish way higher than my main LU’s.

This is actually a really interesting, and reasonable, conclusion. Gives validity to the late night hammer.

• eatmyturf23

@scott33 said...

Hard to know. He’s spent time getting up his conditioning. Arguably he’s been healed but out of shape, so perhaps he could even get 24-25? Could be 12 too lol.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@eatmyturf23 said...

Whoa! Congrats big winner! Damn!

Thanks.

It’s funny, I started playing dfs around the middle of 2015, and that was the only year I lost money (about $1k). Every year since then I’ve profited enough to get a 1099 form from DK. Until today, the most I have profited in a single day was around $2k. I’m mostly a cash player, but I enter all of the $20 and under GPPs with my cash lineup every night… just never had a good size hit until tonight on Yahoo. I guess if you play long enough, your number will come up.

• scott33

@cpp214 said...

I know right? I don’t know if it’s a case of too many mouths to feed, maybe? Thad/Turner are playing really well. I don’t get to watch a lot of their games but the ones I’ve seen recently, Oladipo seems really passive, like he’s trying to be the “facilitator” or something.

That & he’s not getting the steals & blocks like last year. He took 20 shots tonight. If u would’ve told me he was gonna shoot 20 times before lock, I would’ve penciled him in for at least 35-40 Fpts.

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Has anyone seen or read anything on Boogie’s minutes tomorrow? Gotta think he’ll play under 20.

They will ease him in, playing in live games is just the next step in his rehab process. Expect him to start but not play more than 12-16 minutes at first, and probably not more than 5 minutes at a time.

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

They will ease him in, playing in live games is just the next step in his rehab process. Expect him to start but not play more than 12-16 minutes at first, and probably not more than 5 minutes at a time.

K cool. Gotta think Looney has earned at least 20 minutes off the bench until Boogie is a full go

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

boogie is playing more than 10.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/demarcus-cousins-wanted-to-be-cleared-to-play-weeks-ago-warriors-wanted-him-on-a-10-minute-restriction-per-report/

• TheRyanFlaherty

Thank you Kyle Lowry.
    After he decided to play I had to go back to the drawing board. Ended up way off from the players I expected to play and good thing I made the second variation of a team I was debating on…entered late, so there was a fairly large QA and a smaller $1 GPP. And won both. Won more than had I entered it in my reserved huge $1 and .25 league so I didn’t screw myselfnthat way either….nice way to wake up and start the day : )

• scott33

/\

• steelcitydozer

Last night on Dk the $12 single entry 3rd-55th places with identical lineups

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@steelcitydozer said...

I was in an eleven-man train myself in the $40 single-entry and tied for second, and I don’t buy lineups.

• mr_papageorgio

@steelcitydozer said...

It was a fairly chalky LU but still that’s absurd.

• bucherpsu08

@mr_papageorgio said...

It was a fairly chalky LU but still that’s absurd.

I wish sites would do away with the free optimizers. There are a lot of people that go to their preferred site and just run an optimizer close to lock. Everyone bitches about lineup providers but this is basically the same thing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).