• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Washington ( -6.5 ) —- T: 228
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 12.5 ) at Denver ( -12.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Okla City ( -10.5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Agent47

I had the easy plays with Parker and Portis last night and had good amounts of Embiid, PG, and Westbrook. Even Lowry and Ibaka came around after slow starts.
    But Powell was what did me in last night…Got sucked into that trap early in the day when we all thought Kawhi and Lowry were out and just didn’t have enough time to adjust later as the news that Lowry was starting came out just as I was getting ready to leave work.

Normally, I’m home in time to have an opportunity to react properly to things like that, but I had some errands to run last night after work and didn’t realize until after the first games started that I still had Powell everywhere. I know there’s late swap on DK, but I got home and my daughter wanted to play, and some things are just way more important than DFS. So I just said “whatever” haha and left it alone knowing that he would probably do me in and sure enough, that’s what happened. Oh well! Congratulations to all the big winners last night and good luck to you all tonight!

• Agent47

@cjs5555 said...

https://basketballmonster.com/dfsdailysummary.aspx?date=2019-1-17

Thanks for sharing this. I use BBM for a couple of different things, but somehow never came across this. Thanks again!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).