• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Oklahoma City ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gerzez1212

What a crazy night im sure a lot of people had slates that scored enough to win and never even cashed

• Dainfamousac

@bhdevault, main post is missing Portland/Mavs game, just a heads up buddy.

Tonight is a Spurs/Hawks night. Looking for another 395 night… but this time cash..

• superjon

Gasol could be interesting at 5k

• got9forya

Hoping I match whoever the winner from last night and get 495.6 on FD. I like ATL tonight. All in on Collins and Derozan and Build from their. I have the most problem with Centers though. We shall see

• Bodiaz36

I don’t anticipate putting up a 470 again tonight, probably a bit of an outlier. Can always hope! Gasol at 5k on FD is enticing. Kendrick Nunn also nice value. Waiting for LMA to have a “get right” game as he’s down to 6,600. Luka probably underpriced in what should be a high-scoring slugfest. Let’s keep it rolling tonight!

• DC2380

Highest score I saw on DK was like 419.

• got9forya

Can we play Gasol and Ibaka together in the same lineup?

• monarch

@DC2380 said...

Highest score I saw on DK was like 419.

I saw a 444

• Seyedaed

i had multiple lineups in the 430 to 450 range and finished like i am guessin in the 100s. this was fan duel though.

Jan 16, 5:30pm (NBA game)
    Rubio, Walker, Smart, Mitchell, Morris, Antetokounmpo, Favors, Porter, Jokic
    SCORE
    $0.30
    ENTRY FEES
    ENTRIES
    $3
    WON
    ENTRY NO. CONTEST POSITION ENTRY FEE ENTRIES WON
    1961250843 $28K Thu NBA Fadeaway ($0.25 to Enter) 605th of 134131 $0.25 1 $2.50 View
    1961252135 $13K Thu NBA Piggy Bank Shot (150 Entries Max) 1173rd of 278273 $0.05 1 $0.50 View

• nerman

Our own billythekid took down the $100K on FD last night with a 487.3. You can check yesterday’s thread if you haven’t seen it. Pretty awesome stuff. Congrats bro!

Today’s slate does look interesting. I want to dig into the Cle/Mem game for sure.

• Seyedaed

@Seyedaed said...

i had multiple lineups in the 430 to 450 range and finished like i am guessin in the 100s. this was fan duel though.

Jan 16, 5:30pm (NBA game)
    Rubio, Walker, Smart, Mitchell, Morris, Antetokounmpo, Favors, Porter, Jokic
    SCORE
    $0.30
    ENTRY FEES
    ENTRIES
    $3
    WON
    ENTRY NO. CONTEST POSITION ENTRY FEE ENTRIES WON
    1961250843 $28K Thu NBA Fadeaway ($0.25 to Enter) 605th of 134131 $0.25 1 $2.50 View
    1961252135 $13K Thu NBA Piggy Bank Shot (150 Entries Max) 1173rd of 278273 $0.05 1 $0.50 View

605th
    and 1173rd

with 458 points

• JSteele

@nerman said...

Our own billythekid took down the $100K on FD last night with a 487.3. You can check yesterday’s thread if you haven’t seen it. Pretty awesome stuff. Congrats bro!

Today’s slate does look interesting. I want to dig into the Cle/Mem game for sure.

Awesome

• got9forya

Congrats billythekid. I think you won all the money I put in this year lol. put it to good use. not let one of us do the same today.

• Ace15

Congrats BillytheKid!! Feel like this fourm still has a couple more W’s in them this season.

• Ace15

Tonight I’m attacking anyone who’s playing SA then running it back. Will have tons of SA-ATL stacks. Huerter still too cheap on FD same with LMA.

• got9forya

Beal is way to cheap tonight also. I can see 55FP tonight for 7500 on FD

• DC2380

@nerman said...

Wow congrats Billythekid!!

• JSteele

Chicago seems like a good spot to attack the point guard position with Ben Simmons.

• got9forya

So where we at tonight with Center since that kills me almost every day. I am trying to get the optimal lineup like last night could of been 511.2 on FD

• JSteele

@got9forya said...

So where we at tonight with Center since that kills me almost every day. I am trying to get the optimal lineup like last night could of been 511.2 on FD

I really like Gasol. Dieng is cheap if KAT misses or is limited in anyway, although I don’t know if he will be now that Teague is traded.

I like the idea of paying up for Trae and Luka

• queensfinest

kornet??

• JSteele

@queensfinest said...

kornet??

I love Kornet tonight. I hope he doesn’t get chalk ownership after the dud last game.

• nerman

@queensfinest said...

kornet??

Kornet got a ton of run the other night. And I’m not sure about Simmons PG against Chi DVP with Sato.

• JSteele

@nerman said...

Kornet got a ton of run the other night. And I’m not sure about Simmons PG against Chi DVP with Sato.

We determined awhile back that Sato’s main advantage is that he’s bigger than the average point guard. Well Ben Simmons has a sizeable advantage against Sato, however he doesn’t shoot, so that might negate any size advantage he has.

• monarch

Wondering if these high price guys aren’t worth paying up for. Luka for example at 12.4k is 36 percent of your available cap on DK tonight. That’s ridiculous

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).