• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Oklahoma City ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Chicago is one of the few teams that stay committed to a four man front court. It’s why Lauri Markannen is crap this season

Markannen is crap because he is not that good, combined with how the Bulls use him.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I took Embiid, Pelle and Horford off the floor and its KOQ that has played the most minutes this season…https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=1499%2C18578%2C554970%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=128&opponent=&split=all

Well, that seems pretty obvious, because who else would be out there?

He probably plays 15-18 minutes. He either goes PPM Beastmode and gets 30 or has a more realistic 16-22 type game.

I know cheap plays are sort of thin today, but I’m not sold.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Makes sense. I’m thinking of just maxing the $4 tonight and playing off the path, as opposed to entering the $15.

Yeah… I am with you on that. After this week Monday/Tuesday beating I swore off that GPP until they start again putting up the $5 or the $8….

Playing the $4 20-max and one single bullet in SE and of course I enter that one in the $15… but the combination of the price structure, the rake and the entry fee make it either a Max 150 entry or best to just throw 1 to 3 bullets. Playing 10 to 50 lineups is not optimal to say the least

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Bolden in the G league also?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Yeah… I am with you on that. After this week Monday/Tuesday beating I swore off that GPP until they start again putting up the $5 or the $8….

Playing the $4 20-max and one single bullet in SE and of course I enter that one in the $15… but the combination of the price structure, the rake and the entry fee make it either a Max 150 entry or best to just throw 1 to 3 bullets. Playing 10 to 50 lineups is not optimal to say the least

Nope, and that’s exactly why I’ve been getting my ass handed to me nightly for 2-3 weeks. I was putting 25-35 line ups in it a night and just getting destroyed. I would cash 10-12 line ups and unless I had a runner I was dead meat. That’s why I started playing at FD, because now I can co up over 50 line ups comfortably.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Bolden in the G league also?

Looks like it.

But I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Simmons played C when Horford is off the floor.

• monarch

The Sixers play tomorrow as well which could bode well for KOQ. He is real thin though I admit as is Boban but I’ll have lineups with both of them

• RWilder

Playing Luca is looking kind of tough. Keep landing on Kebler at PF and I really don’t want to play him. Might have to dump all my Luca LUs. He would need to get 70 to really make a Kebler play doable. I could see them together doing 95 points as a ceiling. Morant and Love/LMA/JJJ could get you that or more.

What are your guys thoughts?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

FVV OUT

• kinger

All in on Powell. FD.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

FVV OUT

Why is the current projected starting lineup Pascal – Serge – Gasol? I thought this was just experimental from Nurse?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Playing Luca is looking kind of tough. Keep landing on Kebler at PF and I really don’t want to play him. Might have to dump all my Luca LUs. He would need to get 70 to really make a Kebler play doable. I could see them together doing 95 points as a ceiling. Morant and Love/LMA/JJJ could get you that or more.

What are your guys thoughts?

Your playing Kornet at one PF spot right?

• RWilder

Thad Young is 4600 on FD and not really a play for me. I don’t think he gets more than 25/30 pts. Horford is no slouch and the interior defense of Philly is good.

• chronoxiong

I hope people roster Thybulle tonight. Rostering him is the same as rostering Mikal Bridges last night. If Thybulle doesnt get you 4 steals and a block, chances are, he wont do much else for you. I’m fading him.

• tmarohl

Superstars – You keep talking up Derrick White. What about Bryn Forbes? He seems even more likely to have a good game than White to me.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

I hope people roster Thybulle tonight. Rostering him is the same as rostering Mikal Bridges last night. If Thybulle doesnt get you 4 steals and a block, chances are, he wont do much else for you. I’m fading him.

That is correct.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Why is the current projected starting lineup Pascal – Serge – Gasol? I thought this was just experimental from Nurse?

Same as last game

• RWilder

@theIrrigator said...

Your playing Kornet at one PF spot right?

No. No Kornet for me, didn’t really look at him.

Edit: Hmm. He actually looks bette then Thad, but man I could see him putting up 18 pts too. How much run is he going to get?

I don’t want to fall for a trap like Grant. I stayed away from that last night and did well. I don’t see any breakout players due to injuries like MPJ from last night, so I’m thinking of keeping everyone at PF above the LMA line, every one at SF above the Warren line. I don’t mind going down to Powell at SG for one slot at 4800 and I don’t mind going down to Nunn at PG at one slot at 4800.

But outside of those guys I don’t see a lot of value play. Thus, hard to Roster Luca

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Superstars – You keep talking up Derrick White. What about Bryn Forbes? He seems even more likely to have a good game than White to me.

Oh just ownership wise I’ll have some Derrick White. He’s not going to be in my core or my cash game or anything like that. But I’ll mix him in there with my GPPs mainly as another PG that I can have vs. Napier (I’ll have multiple PGs like this like Brogdon too, and hopefully a few beat Napier points-to-price wise at the right ownership leverage).

The reason I have White and not Forbes is because White comes off the bench and I’ll rather take the bench player than the starter to get away from DDR and LMA. Also White seems to still be the slightly more aggressive player, and their mins are roughly similar.

Btw, DeJounte Murray is another one of those legit pivots off of Napier.

The thing I think people might not competely understand is that your lower owned player only needs to beat the higher owned player at a rate that is correlated to the ownership rates. Like a 1% player beating a 40% player only 25% of the time is still a good pick, even if 75% of the time you lose here.

• tmarohl

Kat in.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Towns IN

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

Dang it that’s going to reduce Napier’s ownership sadly.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Towns IN

Lol

• RWilder

I don’t think scoring is going to be as high as last night, my guess is tonight you are going to need to hit 415+ to win. I don’t see a lot of paths to multiple 60+ nights for various people. Luca, Trae are the two obvious spots. I could see DDR get close maybe Sabas, although Im fading him.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Dang it that’s going to reduce Napier’s ownership sadly.

Why, I would be more interested with Napier with Kat in, than out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler