• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Oklahoma City ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• @Pandamonious said...

Ah, I had to. In all seriousness, IF Dame sits, Bazemore is a decent play at probably very low ownership.

I’m gonna hop in the showdown if lillard sits, put baze at captain to make you eat those words!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

I like Simons more, if I hear nothing at 8:25 or so with Dame, I might move some Lyles to Simons on all my Beal teams since they need the upside anyways and Simons has more upside without Dame than Lyles with Spurs.

I’m not 100% sure. I mean, small samples, but Simons did nothing in the 2 games Dame missed earlier this year. Lyles has no direct back up really with Gay out. I mean Simons losing usage to most likely CJ, Melo, maybe Baze and Whiteside, or Lyles although sharing time with DDR and LMA, might see 28 minutes against the Hawks.

• Breeze

@monarch said...

Norm Powell is smashing. Also KOQ in the rotation

I have him and Anuboy

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Lillard says he will play

• DC2380

Damian said he playing

• Breeze

Lillard active

• ghostfacekicker

Waaaaaait for it. 100% chance LaVine goes NBA Jam mode 2nd half.

• ScofieldReturns

Ugh noel is going off, I’m gonna lose cuz I have kornet instead. The optimizer I use and paid for had noel listed as out with a score of 0. Would it be rude to email them and complain?

• UTEstevanB

Should I stick with Derozan and Simons or pivot to Melo and Dejounte?

• monarch

I need Beal to do something in the second half

• choppadown

I dont see a lineup that has Noel, Powell, and OG on FD at the moment, pricing is so soft you probably have one or two of those guys but not all three

EDIT: just found one..

Brogdon
    Simmons
    Powell
    Lavine
    Harris
    OG
    Kornet
    Noel
    KAT

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Man…. had Kornet and OG in that lineup all day than put in Noel and CJ in it and somehow I found myself with Sabonis and Lyles.

At least I have 70% OG and 80% Brogdon but is funny how things work out with last minute โ€œoptimizingโ€ ๐Ÿ™ƒ

And now Dame plays…. bleep…

• JSteele

Iโ€™m gonna hedge my main with my late slate and put Dame in. Hopefully the GTD tag scares people off

• blackdirkdiggler

@JSteele said...

The only pivot I see that seems sensible on DK is Garland

Thanks for this tip of Garland my man. Dude is already on fire!!!

• Dfspacman

Anyone with an okc heat stack?

• DC2380

sabonis killed all my lineups

• mr_papageorgio

How did Sabonis manage to fail tonight? So brutal.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not 100% sure. I mean, small samples, but Simons did nothing in the 2 games Dame missed earlier this year. Lyles has no direct back up really with Gay out. I mean Simons losing usage to most likely CJ, Melo, maybe Baze and Whiteside, or Lyles although sharing time with DDR and LMA, might see 28 minutes against the Hawks.

Yea I ended up not doing it since Beal got it going early 3rd right before the Hawks game started.

I would do it if Beal was putting up like a 4x game with no chance at any upside because Lyles was going to be way more owned than Simons and I need upside. Picking Lyles with Beal would have probably resulted in no cash anyways, so I might as well take a chance with Simons. It’ll still probably end up not cashing but at least I get some leverage. But Beal looking like he might reach 5x+ made me not do it.

• Dfspacman

Valanciunas and Butler going off

• superstars92

Lamb is nearly at 7x. He’s like my only good value pick so far. I guess Noel and Butler had big 1Qs, but Siakam and Beal don’t look like ceiling type of games to me…Beal might get 5x though I’ll be happy if he does.

• superstars92

Siakam is unplayable with this big lineup. Like 0% unplayable. He’s no longer a rebounding threat at all.

• choppadown

@superstars92 said...

Siakam is unplayable with this big lineup. Like 0% unplayable. He’s no longer a rebounding threat at all.

I’m in agreement with that, not going to play him again at this point.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

How did Sabonis manage to fail tonight? So brutal.

Have him only in 3 of 20 but is doing maximum damage… one is where I have the most $$ and one is my highest scoring at the moment

• superstars92

@choppadown said...

I’m in agreement with that, not going to play him again at this point.

Funniest part is I posted this early today but I still played him in cash lol. Oh well, I might still be ok since everyone else I have is doing ok, but it’ll be so close. It really depends on how DDR does who I fully faded.

I’m looking for big LMA/DeJounte games along with Lyles I guess but everyone has Lyles.

• superstars92

The craziest thing about the slate was Cam Reddish cost 4.8k.

I mean DK really is trying to push the get Cam Reddish to be 0% owned narrative aren’t they.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).