• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Oklahoma City ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

How did Sabonis manage to fail tonight? So brutal.

Massive foul trouble all game. That’s why TJ Warren is going off playing PF.

• tmarohl

He just got a board.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

He just got a board.

Who Siakam? Yea I hope he gets at least like 35 FPs, that will really go a long way.

Good thing they are no longer playing this big lineup next game with FVV back…so now I can choose him again knowing he will get more periphreal opportunities.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

So Lyles is the one tonight isn’t he?

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

So Lyles is the one tonight isn’t he?

This one?

• yisman

Need 2 more rebounds from Simmons.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like Trey Lyles decided to take the day off. Maybe I shoulda pivoted all of him to Simons haha.

• zeeshan2

What happened to Tristan Thompson? Lamarcus and derozen not doing much either

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

KAT is back and they are allowing a ridiculous number of points to the Pacers despite Sabonis being in foul trouble all game.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

What happened to Tristan Thompson? Lamarcus and derozen not doing much either

LMA has 8 real points, just I guess maybe with no periphreals it’s bad with fantasy. They are just feeding him the ball. DeJounte stealing every rebound/assist out there lol.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Looks like Trey Lyles decided to take the day off. Maybe I shoulda pivoted all of him to Simons haha.

Oh cool he got 5 FPs in 1 min.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

I have 1 team that has Brogdon – Lamb (early good players) that DOES NOT have Siakam or Beal that’s good.

And it just luckily has OG Anuoby. It’s my one and only OG team (he just happened to fill the salary, not that I liked him). Also has Murray who’s off to a hot start.

And it also happens to have Luka as the late night hammer. So I’m hoping for a 100 burger from Luka.

• chronoxiong

I been preaching all week about fading traps. And yet, I played Muscala. Thinking he will get run as the backup Center. Now I regret it dearly. Could have just played Noel at the same price or Kornet who I could have afford. I had no clue Kornet has been starting for the Bulls. Omg.

• kinger

DDR Please don’t F$&@ Me. Thanks.

• choppadown

Felt good with my lineup going in, don’t feel so great right now…Time to throw some $$$ at the single game stuff for POR-DAL (Which I think POR wins and shuts down luka)

• tmarohl

@choppadown said...

Felt good with my lineup going in, don’t feel so great right now…Time to throw some $$$ at the single game stuff for POR-DAL (Which I think POR wins and shuts down luka)

Portland is going to get their ass handed to them. Portland plays no defense. Luka for an 80 burger.

• DC2380

NOEL SMH

• nerman

I’m seeing a lot of awful nights all the way around.

• choppadown

@tmarohl said...

Portland is going to get their ass handed to them. Portland plays no defense. Luka for an 80 burger.

Been playing the singles a little bit lately, usually the most off the wall lineup has been winning…

Got Lillard, CJ, Whiteside, Maxi-pad, and Timmy Hardaway on FD going…

So either its a throw away…or 25k?

• gaelicgirl

@choppadown said...

Been playing the singles a little bit lately, usually the most off the wall lineup has been winning…

Got Lillard, CJ, Whiteside, Maxi-pad, and Timmy Hardaway on FD going…

So either its a throw away…or 25k?

See you at the top

• tmarohl

Tristan Thompson was just for slapping Jae Crowder’s a$$

• Dfspacman

Today won’t be as high scoring as yesterdays slate because not too many players are going off tonite- Booger

• Bigb1485

If luka does get 70 I might be able to sneak out a min cash in spite of sabonis

• Dfspacman

Shroeder going off

• zeeshan2

McCollum limps off. Part of my best LU tonight. f this

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler