• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) —- T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at Oklahoma City ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ScofieldReturns

Kornet 27.6, noel 29.2…ouch, the tilt. Only thing that will keep me from cashing tonight as I got passed by the LU train

• BBWC_10

And J=Val misses his 2 FT’s for the Dbl Dbl.

• Bigb1485

@zeeshan2 said...

McCollum limps off. Part of my best LU tonight. f this

Ok well not gonna cash with that and sabonis

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

McCollum wont return

• JSteele

So Cam Reddish is something

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

McCollum wont return

I may as well give FD and DK my bank account info so they can just take the money at this point.

• zeeshan2

Wanted to play young and Lillard and couldn’t fit them in without multiple punts

• BBWC_10

I don’t know if this has been discussed but do you think these twitter accounts like RotoGrinder and Fantasy Labs put out fake news to lower ownership? I mean I was all over Lillard today, He was my core guy with Brooks, Jval, Trae. All of a sudden he is questionable and I panic like everyone else and shuffle my team around adding Beal. Now Lillard’s ownership at like 2% is looking at 70Fpts. Can’t believe I wasted my ticket on this crappy slate.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

McCollum wont return

Lol at DFS. Wasnt gonna have any McCollum, then Lillard gets downgraded, increase McCollum exposure, then Lillard gets ruled in and McCollum gets hurt…

Oh the Sweet Life of an NBA DFS Player 😂😂😂

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Lol at DFS. Wasnt gonna have any McCollum, then Lillard gets downgraded, increase exposure, then Lillard gets ruled in and McCollum gets hurt…

Exactly how I played it. Smh

Nba DFS is getting annoying.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lol at DFS. Wasnt gonna have any McCollum, then Lillard gets downgraded, increase exposure, then Lillard gets ruled in and McCollum gets hurt…

I had 0 til that news also and now its just a waste of money because I know I wont hold to get my money back.

• mtdurham

This is just absolutely ridiculous. Had a shot a big night but I subbed in Patton for OLYNYK like an idiot.

Then I was absolutely murdering the late game and cj McCollum gets hurt.

This is out of control

• yisman

injuries to Turd Ferguson, McCollum, and McRae tonight

Tristan ejected

McCollum hurts the most.

I bet Portland

• Bigb1485

@JSteele said...

So Cam Reddish is something

I wonder if the price setters got ahold of BIF’s futuristic sports book and price guys at absurd prices, like reddish, knowing they will obviously go off and no one will play them

• rexjred1

I love how Rotogrinders pumps up McCollum on NBA DFS alerts when they said Lilliard was doubtful. Now it’s deleted on there like they never said it . Way to save face guys.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Very amateur move by all of us. I knew Dame would play. Dude’s a gamer. He wasn’t sitting. Yet, I still take Dame out of the pool, put CJ in, who wasn’t a very good play if Dame did suit up, especially on FD and of course he’s not even low owned to begin with, because everyone did what we did. Blah.

• feekdogg

@Njsum1 said...

Me too. Other than one minor win on Wild Card weekend, I’ve lost every single day in 2020.

• superstars92

@superstars92 said...

The craziest thing about the slate was Cam Reddish cost 4.8k.

I mean DK really is trying to push the get Cam Reddish to be 0% owned narrative aren’t they.

This did not age well.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I hedged like hell with CJ.

I’m losing, but it’s only a little tonight.

• superstars92

I don’t even need to check to know I didn’t cash my double ups or did well on my GPPs (too much Beal and Siakam) but I’m content with that. I’m more confused on how in the world did Cam Reddish have the greatest game since HS tonight on a night in which his price was clearly mispriced by at least 1k.

• superstars92

I had McCollum in cash because of the Lillard news lol. I thought even if Lillard was in, his floor wasn’t bad (he had 40 FPs last time vs. Dallas). GG. I mighta cashed had I not know about Lillard since I would have put in a slightly different built without CJ. It’s fine though.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m losing about $25 bucks. I can deal.

• JSteele

Wow garbage call on Luka for a Flagrant 1

• superstars92

LMA dropped 30 points and was terrible in fantasy…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I gotta say the most disappointing performance of the night has been Brogdon…. 25 at the half and 35 at the end. Brutal 2nd half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).