7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Monty1507

I will put Durant and Westbrook in a line up together tonight!

• Monty1507

@Monty1507 said...

I will put Durant and Westbrook in a line up together tonight!

Heck I am gonna throw Harden in that lineup to and hope for the best there.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Faried was 70% owned in CASH last night WTF

• Monty1507

Who is a good C option for under 5200 tonight on FD?

• bhodgman

@jon2anderson said...

Faried was 70% owned in CASH last night WTF

He was $4400 on DK, and starting against one of the worst defenses in the league yet among the fastest paces… so… yeah.

• SzymonK

Cant believe 345 got me a lousy $ 8 and placed like 8,200 something.

• BawseGeller

Lowry an easy lock in a homecoming game tonight after he pissed everyone off last night??

• MPDR1983

@SzymonK said...

What contest because 303 got me $7 lol

• ehylton

@Monty1507 said...

Who is a good C option for under 5200 tonight on FD?

C.Zeller, Olynyk and Noah (if minutes are there)

• DirkDigglerz

Portland-Hornets game looks sneaky. I love Lillard’s price also love Batum

• MPDR1983

Kanter has to be a lock tonight.

• Dfspacman

@SzymonK said...

On fanduel?

• xdan3220

Nice night last night, was so close to not switching to Cory Joseph. Going off a discussion from yesterday my lowest owned player was 11% and my lineup was unique, and had a nice cash. No need to go crazy looking for off the wall plays.

Question for any of the braniacs out there, when it comes to Pace it’s a stat I understand but also don’t fully understand. If the projected pace of the GS-OKC game is 104 does that mean we are expecting each team to have 104 possessions in that game? I think it does but I’m not 100%. I’m trying to figure out projected possessions that a player will be on the court for. I.E. what’s better Steph playing 33 minutes in a game with 104 possessions (71.5 possessions if I’m doing it right) or John Wall playing 38 minutes in a game with a 96 pace, 76 possessions if I’m doing it correctly.

• SzymonK

@MPDR1983 said...

What contest because 303 got me $7 lol

FD $4 100K

• JZ2318

@ehylton said...

C.Zeller, Olynyk and Noah (if minutes are there)

I would be cautious with Noah. Looking at his recent game logs, it looks like he usually sees less minutes on the front end of a B2B, and gets closer to 30 on the 2nd leg. Knicks are playing tomorrow so if recent history holds he will probably see minutes in the low-mid 20’s tonight. That makes O’Quinn interesting tonight especially if Porzingis can’t go. All he needs is minutes against BOS frontcourt and he will produce.

• DfsBopBooth

Thinking Derozen and AD sit tonight. Lowry, Jones, Conley, Vucevic Core.

• jman3034

How disappointing….scored 354 on FD with Nogueira hurt :/

Oh well..on to the next day…thinking of building around Beastbrook and Durant tonight. Think Kanter is going to struggle tonight against Green so planning on fading him. Zaza looks reasonable with no Adams down low

• monarch

For those GPP players…Charlotte is thought to be a good defensive team but are really struggling to defend over the latest two weeks. This game has shootout potential.

• Ronboogie6

I really can’t wait for MLB to start. I am getting pissed at the NBA had 3 lineups above 300 and none cashed in GPP’s.

• tcmitch1

@Ronboogie6 said...

I really can’t wait for MLB to start. I am getting pissed at the NBA had 3 lineups above 300 and none cashed in GPP’s.

Yea…I had 317 score and was 1 point away from cashing last night in my GPP. Scores were really high.

• xdan3220

@DfsBopBooth said...

I’ll be surprised if Derozan sits, I know they sat Lowry last night but Sixers are currently a competent basketball team winning 6 of last 8 with wins over Milwaukee and Charlotte so they could definitely beat Toronto without Derozan. Be on the lookout for news about Nerlens Noel, if he plays the Sixers play 48 minutes of really good defense, if he sits they get 28 of great D with Embiid but 20 minutes of Jah giving free passes to the basket.

• Kuhn2632

@DfsBopBooth said...

Why would derozen sit tonight?

• Ronboogie6

Anybody seeing value anywhere? Kind of seems tough to get those top guys into some lineups.

• MPDR1983

@tcmitch1 said...

Yea…I had 317 score and was 1 point away from cashing last night in my GPP. Scores were really high.

you must play on FD..DK is way better..Cashed in all GPPs with a 303

• MPDR1983

@jman3034 said...

How disappointing….scored 354 on FD with Nogueira hurt :/

Oh well..on to the next day…thinking of building around Beastbrook and Durant tonight. Think Kanter is going to struggle tonight against Green so planning on fading him. Zaza looks reasonable with no Adams down low

Kanter will feast tonight.. 40 FP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).