7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• debeatup

@whitemamba86 said...

if u guys are all over kemba and batum who are u playing from portland ? and when was the last time batum and kemba both went off in a game

Plumdog. Davis is out and Meyers Leonard is a defensive liability.

• whitemamba86

@feekdogg said...

I agree with this. I’m a 1 lineup guy 99% of the time, but I have 2 tickets for the Slam tonight, so I’m actually making 2 lineups. Westbrook/Durant will be in one.

plus if klay is out u can get iggy and zaza at 3,400 a piece of dk. both will go over 20 dk points for 7 x. zaza been hitting 7 x everynight. and iggy plays way more if klay is out. u could maybe go victor also if u want a really game stack.

• sirashid

@whitemamba86 said...

plus who is going to guard westbrook if thompson is out????

Iguodala

• ScofieldReturns

harden and the rockets fadeable in 3rd game in 4 nights?

• whitemamba86

@sirashid said...

Iguodala

iggy wont come into the game until 6 or 5 mins left in 1st quarter. and wont be matched against him until the 2nd quarter.

• sirashid

Michael Beasley revenge anyone ?

• kylar18

@whitemamba86 said...

if u guys are all over kemba and batum who are u playing from portland ? and when was the last time batum and kemba both went off in a game

Probably Lillard, and the last game they both had a great game was vs OKC not too long ago

• debeatup

@az0064 said...

Kanter or Ibaka?

I see a lot of people on Kanter but I’m wondering how many peeps watched the last game. He basically played the exact same amount of minutes in the same role, with Grant absorbing Adams’ minis with Lauvergneb slotting in for the difference.

Granted, DeAndre Jordan and Zaza are completely different matchups but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with Kanter in cash tonight against GSW. There was a reason he only played 3 minutes the last meeting

• MPDR1983

@WidumBoise said...

a 300 burger is the new 275 burger.

Nah all depends on the night..Some nights need more to cash than others…i have still walked away with profits with a score in the 280’s

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

@GGee87 said...

Arent $1 50/50s basically wasting money?Even if you win you only make $80. per matchup. Doesnt seem quite worth all of the time and effort spent selecting players for that. I could be wrong on peoples motives for playing this game though. I apologize if that came off as anything but inquisitive

I play 10-20 of them a night.. same as playing a $10-$20 50/50.

• Ricolasvegas

Do we like Westbrook now if Klay is out ? Just thinking it could make this a closer game. Already liked Durant but now wondering about Durant and Goatbrook in same lineup

• whitemamba86

@ScofieldReturns said...

harden and the rockets fadeable in 3rd game in 4 nights?

the only way i would play him if ryan anderson is out again. cause harden wont shoot 30 times again. he needs 70 to hit 6x i wont be playing him

• DFS_Hooper

@Monty1507 said...

Who is a good C option for under 5200 tonight on FD?

• debeatup

@sirashid said...

Michael Beasley revenge anyone ?

He literally played 1/2 a season in Houston and should bring chocolates and flowers to thank them for bringing him back to the league.

That was such a foolish trade now that I’m thinking about it too. Tyler Ennis is a waste of a roster spot

• zpa1989

giannis anyone? almost just want to play batum tonight instead. or possibly both. don’t like the cheap SG options on FD unless derozan sits then i would take a look at powell.

• kylar18

Dwayne Casey hinted that Derozan could sit. Could we just get a straight in or out on these guys lol. These half statements literally make no sense. You know if you’re planning on resting these guys already just tell us

• MrPerfekt7

ABC/Curry/Conley or ABC/Conley/Sergio or Conley/Sergio/Durant and then add some nice low price players that will go over 25pts on DK

• MrPerfekt7

What game is worth skipping tonight?

• sirashid

ZBo only 6100 on FD ? 33+ FDP in 4 of the last 5 games including 48 FP in one. 33 mins in last game also. Thoughts ?

• whitemamba86

@7klub06 said...

ABC/Curry/Conley or ABC/Conley/Sergio or Conley/Sergio/Durant and then add some nice low price players that will go over 25pts on DK

dont play sergio if mcconnell is back.

• demato320

@JSteele said...

A little time consuming but you can maybe watch previous games to see what they did against each other?

Teamrankings.com

• tim51278

Melo or Dray for GPP?

• odeethedon

@sirashid said...

ZBo only 6100 on FD ? 33+ FDP in 4 of the last 5 games including 48 FP in one. 33 mins in last game also. Thoughts ?

He’s a lock for me tonight on FD and DK he should eat against the Wizards bench and I’m a Wizards fan.

• SofaKingNyce

Would Terrence Ross get more run than Norman Powell if DDR sits?

• whitemamba86

@SofaKingNyce said...

Would Terrence Ross get more run that Norman Powell if DDR sits?

whoever has the hot hand.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).