7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draped

@dakimbell said...

Way harder to do on Fanduel tonight too, I’m thinking you have to pick a star or 2 and then nail the mid tier guys tonight. And as you said it makes it hard to have much exposure to the GS/OKC game because of RWB’s price. I’m thinking if I do go that direction I will roster Curry and RWB and hope they just light each other up.

I like your idea of hoping it becomes some sort of 1v1, but I would rather have RWB/Durant than RWB/Curry. Last time they definitely force fed Durant. Maybe make it a stack by throwing in a cheaper piece like an OKC big (grant/joffrey) or Zaza or both.

• draped

@flippitydodah said...

This is coming from someone who is a GS fan and started NBA DFS last year. Stacking multiple GS guys on a full slate seems like a good idea if the matchup makes sense.

That said, last year was a learning experience for me being that I spent a lot of time waiting around for the 7:30 game hoping my “late night hammer” stack would get me into the green – or rank high…

I’d say I have better results this year playing balanced on full slates, and only taking 1 or maybe 2 from the late GS games… Seen Curry crush the late game and win players 1st in GPPS. Saw it with Speights, Draymond, and Klay all last year.

It’s tempting… but like I said, have better experience this season playing balanced… GL!!

im sure as hell not stacking that game. not worth it on this slate. was just saying its not worth it to play more than 1 of Durant/steph if you aren’t stacking the game.

• monarch

Anyone like Illy…he’s going up against Siakim

• Chewy00

i need a cheap F and Utility player… any reccomendatioins

• frugal

@monarch said...

Illysova is a fantastic play if Embiid is out. Good matchup plus increased usage.

• draped

@monarch said...

if no embiid I love him

• 7klub06

McConnell is playing so no Sergio play tonight lol

• frugal

I think I’m done. Just waiting on news on the Raptors and Knicks starters.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Thoughts on Ron “Burgendy” Baker? Should get some extra run tonight with all the injuries to the knicks.. Playing both him and O’Quinn currently..

• demato320

@lllongshottt said...

ZaZa and Beal or Olynyk and Ariza? DK GPP

Olynk and Ariza

• kdubs81

Am I overthinking the massive discount and great splits for Marcus Smart (DK)? Believe Bradley was active for the two prior games vs NYK

• Supersharpie

Is Terrence Jones still a good GPP play on FD at 5.3k with AD back?

• cjrswish

@kdubs81 said...

Am I overthinking the massive discount and great splits for Marcus Smart (DK)? Believe Bradley was active for the two prior games vs NYK

Crowder missed the first matchup and Smart started in his place. Came off the bench in the second game and played well. That start might’ve inflated his stats vs them a bit but hes a decent GPP play

• demato320

@Supersharpie said...

Is Terrence Jones still a good GPP play on FD at 5.3k with AD back?

If he starts in the 4 and AD is in the 5 I dont like it because he will have Ibaka on him, and AD has the higher usage rate. If he plays for the second unit his usage is low because of Tyreke’s high usage. If AD sits, LOCKED and Load TJ.

• Youngbandit09

Thought on Paul George ? Why is his ceiling so high ?

• dunbarnation

@dandub9 said...

What do you consider “mid tier” on FD? The $6000 – $8500 range?

Exactly. That’s what I am talking about. Last night was a perfect example of stacking value with mid-to-upper tier players rather than do stars and scrubs.

• 7klub06

Anybody taking the gamble on Embid

• flippitydodah

@draped said...

im sure as hell not stacking that game. not worth it on this slate. was just saying its not worth it to play more than 1 of Durant/steph if you aren’t stacking the game.

Yeah – we’re on the same page. Just trying to share that experience…

I think maybe Draymond Green and Jerami Grant might be nice way to get exposure to that game. That’s just me though….

• sirashid

Schroder, RJax, or Holiday for FD pg ?

• beechball_45424

Embiid playing now

• flippitydodah

@7klub06 said...

Anybody taking the gamble on Embid

We know he can produce, but damn man $8400 on DK with 28 minute cap is just an easy fade for me.

• 7klub06

@flippitydodah said...

We know he can produce, but damn man $8400 on DK with 28 minute cap is just an easy fade for me.

Big fade, especially when sick

• bigkino217

embiid playing?

• dragon1952

@whitemamba86 said...

the only way i would play him if ryan anderson is out again. cause harden wont shoot 30 times again. he needs 70 to hit 6x i wont be playing him

The last time he had a 3rd game in 4 nights he put up 78.5 DK pts on the road @ TOR on just 26 shots and that was with Anderson in the LU.

• bigkino217

@flippitydodah said...

yea im pretty sure he’s only hit 50+ twice this season, and he needs 50.4 just to hit 6x. almost no potential for 7x.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.