7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7.5 ) at Houston ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( (Pick) ) at Sacramento ( (Pick) ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheGuth

How early in the 1st qrtr will O’Quinn pick up his 2nd foul? Anytime he seems like an obvious play he burns me.

• biged263835

@flippitydodah said...

Quinn tempting….. those minutes though. What if Boston “goes small”?

It’s Boston don’t know how much smaller they can go

• dominicanpapi

Melo in a great spot, just have no idea if they can keep it close

• bigkino217

@flippitydodah said...

Quinn tempting….. those minutes though. What if Boston “goes small”?

as long as he avoids injury/foul trouble, o’quinn will be getting a lot more mins than he has been getting. cant see boston going small and playing very little horford. wouldn’t make sense.

• MrPerfekt7

Patterson out again tonight, go figure

• bigkino217

@TheGuth said...

How early in the 1st qrtr will O’Quinn pick up his 2nd foul? Anytime he seems like an obvious play he burns me.

then play hernangomez. theyre the only bigs left

• MrPerfekt7

Got a lot of PG and Harden coming up in my LU when building them πŸ‘€. Suppose to get me to at least 284 pts

• Zergeibaka

going to withdraw my entries if derozan news doesn’t come out soon. sick of this shit.

• dominicanpapi

Would it be wise in GPPs to go with a Harden-ABC-Parker stack? If it’s a shootout, you can potentially be looking at 170ish plus points between the three but maybe needing at least 30+ from everyone else

• scsa0096

I’ve purposely avoided Demar for just that reason and have Lowry and T.Ross who should benefit if he’s out.
    But now that I’ve said that, DD will play and have a monster game. Ugh

• zpa1989

raptors beat writer doug smith called us “daily fantasy yahoo’s” lol for asking if derozan will be out tonight or not. then his followers quickly reminded him that part of the reason he has so many followers in the first place and has people interested in what he has to say is due to those very same “daily fantasy yahoo’s” lol

• sammygoldz

anyone planning on stacking tn ? if so what game draws the most interest?

• Monty1507

Corey Joseph or Ron Baker?

• mbunner23

Need DeRozan news in the worst way.

• RipCityRings

Really stuck between Melo/Kuzminskas and Gay/Carroll. Thoughts?

• MrPerfekt7

@RipCityRings said...

Really stuck between Melo/Kuzminskas and Gay/Carroll. Thoughts?

Carroll sinked me last night

• Supersharpie

@mbunner23 said...

Need DeRozan news in the worst way.

Check back at 6:45.

• demato320

Hornacek hasnt announced his starting center. So, we know Rose is the 1, Melo is the 4, Kuz is the 3. Fade Quinn and load up on Olynick!!!!!!

• mbunner23

@Supersharpie said...

Check back at 6:45.

Probably 6:59

• Sleepyfloyd16

@dominicanpapi said...

Would it be wise in GPPs to go with a Harden-ABC-Parker stack? If it’s a shootout, you can potentially be looking at 170ish plus points between the three but maybe needing at least 30+ from everyone else

I wouldn’t say it’s unwise. ABC/Parker have had quite a few games where they both hit value and Harden is always a threat to go off. I imagine it will be a fairly highly owned trio.

• xxbigkidxx

Is everyone loading up on Quinn?

• KOTN26

He’ll no lol.

• MrPerfekt7

Ryan Anderson out n Montrez starting tonight

• rayjay43

o quinn will be the highest owned player tonight imo

• demato320

@demato320 said...

Hornacek hasnt announced his starting center. So, we know Rose is the 1, Melo is the 4, Kuz is the 3. Fade Quinn and load up on Olynick!!!!!!

Also, load up on Melo…huge usage bump with zinger.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).